keith jennings is getting married to ...

keith jennings is getting married to camille kemp long huggins

Posted in the Savannah Forum

big t

Corinth, MS

#1 Feb 2, 2011
wow that great news,she on number 3,what about him.she got a divorce in nov.she moving back to hardin county schools next year.she has had alot of affairs with married and single guys she is just queit about them.maybe this is the one.whew.

Beech Bluff, TN

#4 Feb 2, 2011
Jealous... NOTT........

United States

#5 Feb 2, 2011
What happen with her and Huggins?
big t

Corinth, MS

#6 Feb 3, 2011
she gets tired after about 10 years,like she did her first husband.she will and cannot be faith full that is a fact.the second husband was about 7 years. she better be glad that second one never found out or even if she did, he's not one to make mad. i'am grew up with him.he's dating someone out of town.i thought he would never marry myself.she left him and the divorce was quick.she would not be with a guy that was gay.don't know him he must have money.
just curious

Olive Branch, MS

#7 Feb 3, 2011
ho just jumps around to husband #4. lol guess he likes stuff all ready used up then he don't have to cut another ditch.

Olive Branch, MS

#8 Feb 3, 2011
thouht he wuz going with a guy in A'ville. Can't he make up his mind which to be with?
big t

Corinth, MS

#9 Feb 3, 2011
better stick with the guy.
big t

Corinth, MS

#10 Feb 3, 2011
who's the guy?

Lexington, TN

#12 Feb 4, 2011
Wasn't Keith Jennings married b4? Such a nice guy!

Kingsport, TN

#13 Feb 5, 2011
You are such a damn idiot!!! I'm not a big fan of Camille but it's so obvious this is Brian Huggins putting this out there!!! Keith doesn't deserve this crap. Get off your drugs and maybe you'll see things more clearly!!! Loser!!!!!!!!
Brian Huggins

Corinth, MS

#14 Feb 5, 2011
first of all i could care less what camille does were divorced.and second i don't know this guy.if i was going to say anything it would be to there face.i would not hide behind fake names.i wish them all the best.someone is trying to get shit started,but its not going to work.i still have love for camille but i have let it be.why do you hide behind the name idiot.she is very happy and that's all i care this is my first time to reply.and the last.
big t

Corinth, MS

#16 Feb 6, 2011
we been friends a long time huggie and i can't believe what you said.the way she did you.hell the people in tn said he was gay didn't come from us.i hate it for you,but i guess it is what it is. she needs to go to the zone with you 7 days a

Beech Bluff, TN

#17 Feb 6, 2011
ok, let me clear this up.. He is not gay, i put this on here just for laughs just didnt get back in time before it got out of hand.. Keith is a real nice guy, he likes the women too much to be gay... So enough about him being gay...
big t

Memphis, TN

#18 Feb 6, 2011
shit we grew up with huggie and if runs into this keith guy he will knock the hell out of him.huggie you can talk all this nice shit to those people but we grew up with you ass and we know your up to something.wait and see folks in tn.big t is billy t.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Steve Florence was warned (Jan '15) 19 min justwondering 24
Poll question 46 min Erik 1
Jaylen Porter 4 hr Anon 2
Charles porter 6 hr Curious 1
Joanie davis 7 hr JerseyGirlz 5
Is CCA a good place to work (Nov '13) 9 hr Happy 14
Savannah Fast Pace 10 hr Sick of it 8

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance