I head about hair spray
Lol

Kingsport, TN

#2 Nov 16, 2010
Sarah franks she works at pizza hut
Be aware

Jackson, TN

#3 Nov 16, 2010
Ewww it's that man/girl butch I mean bitch Sarah franks it's gross and hairy even cause me to lose vision In my right eye
John

Kingsport, TN

#4 Nov 16, 2010
When she work there ?
Hmm

New Kensington, PA

#5 Nov 17, 2010
Why do they call her hairspray?
drama

Johnson City, TN

#6 Nov 17, 2010
Because she was in the movie and they're all jealous !!
Hmm

New Kensington, PA

#7 Nov 17, 2010
Oh. I was just wondering, I dont even know her.. And I've never seen that movie.. I've gotta get out more.
Lies

Toledo, OH

#8 Nov 17, 2010
She is not in a movie. She sent around a nasty picture involving a hairspray can. Can you catch my drift?
Hmm

Jackson, TN

#9 Nov 17, 2010
Thanks lies lol..
that guy

United States

#11 Nov 18, 2010
that is not sarah franks bottom line any body wants to keep talking crap i will be glag to kick your ass for you
that guy

United States

#12 Nov 18, 2010
truth is wrote:
No no, this girl has a picture going around of her cooch and she has a hairspray bottle shoved up it.. No joke. Everyone has seen it. She said it was her at first once it got out she denied it. Who could blame her though. But she should of been smarter than that. If its something you don't want someone to see..then do not take a picture of it. Especially showing it to every guy in your 4th period just sayin.

she did not take a pic of that idk who did but she dident show it to the guys in the class and it was not her in that pic
student

Jackson, TN

#13 Nov 18, 2010
that guy wrote:
<quoted text>
she did not take a pic of that idk who did but she dident show it to the guys in the class and it was not her in that pic
and thats what she is saying now?
Mk. If ya say so.
that guy

United States

#14 Nov 18, 2010
no she is not saying that and how about i kick your ass
Old hag

Jackson, TN

#15 Nov 18, 2010
that guy wrote:
Idk about kicking ass but boy did I tear your moms ass up lastnight. And what I got a hairspray can ain't sh!t
Old hag

Jackson, TN

#16 Nov 18, 2010
that guy wrote:
that is not sarah franks bottom line any body wants to keep talking crap i will be glag to kick your ass for you
Btw she told me herself it was her in the picture jackass
truthis

Jackson, TN

#18 Nov 19, 2010
that guy wrote:
alright big boyyyy... lets eee whatcha got? Threatening someone over an anonymous website. PUHLEASE. I'm shaking in my little ugg boots. You're probably just her nasty ass boyfriend. Why don't you help her out where she doesn't have to use the hairspray can anymore? Alright? Have a nice one bud.
that guy

United States

#19 Nov 19, 2010
Old hag wrote:
<quoted text>
Idk about kicking ass but boy did I tear your moms ass up lastnight. And what I got a hairspray can ain't sh!t
how about u say that to my face and see how a size 11 boot feals up your ass
that guy

United States

#20 Nov 19, 2010
truthis wrote:
<quoted text>
alright big boyyyy... lets eee whatcha got? Threatening someone over an anonymous website. PUHLEASE. I'm shaking in my little ugg boots. You're probably just her nasty ass boyfriend. Why don't you help her out where she doesn't have to use the hairspray can anymore? Alright? Have a nice one bud.
well nobody will talk shit to my face so i brought it to this gay ass website yall are nothing but a bunch of little puseys trying to avoid a ass kicking
Mrclean

Jackson, TN

#21 Nov 19, 2010
that guy wrote:
<quoted text>
well nobody will talk shit to my face so i brought it to this gay ass website yall are nothing but a bunch of little puseys trying to avoid a ass kicking
Son, I don't know who you are or I would say it to your face. But what I do know is yaaaa little girlfriend needs to stop being a skank and thinking she's hot. so tell that fire crotch to keep her pics to herself thanks
bulldog

Jackson, TN

#22 Nov 19, 2010
all of you guys are just jelious cause yall havent got nothing on this gurl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We met at graduation 6 hr Cemetery Walker 3
wreck on 128 6 hr Cemetery Walker 5
Anyone know the max capacity of the Hardin Coun... 7 hr Uncle Tom 3
News Lost in Society, Jeff Two-Names and the Born Ag... 13 hr Get It Right 1
Carol at Kroger 23 hr Jerrys drive in 5
Colton and Jesse on the loose Tue Chris 32
Hardin county election? Tue savannahVoter 1

Savannah Jobs

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages