ceecee

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

Whats the dirt on him? Whos he dating now? Good looking boy!:)
idk

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

i hear some freshman.
Yupp

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

I thought he was gone with the army but I saw him at the huddle house with Tyler Harris some other boy and three girls.
haha

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

He's in the guard.
mmmm

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2012

i heard he worked for the police but idk, hes only like 19. but yes hes a very good looking boy;)
sunshine

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

oh my goodness, if only i had five minutes alone with that boy. and from what ive heard, he's very well endowed;)
WTH

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

He has a girlfriend
Higg

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

sunshine wrote:
oh my goodness, if only i had five minutes alone with that boy. and from what ive heard, he's very well endowed;)
Sunshine could I have five minutes alone with you??
mmmm

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

I talked to him at chop house a couple of weeks ago, he said he didnt have a girlfriend, and his facebook says hes single. and yes,ive seen some pictures of his junk. he is blessed.

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

He dates BobbieAnne Williams for a log time. She is a sweet girl. Hopefully she has found someone better than him! He doesn't know how to treat women.
Skeeter

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Man,first off, the correct way to say that is: He dated* BobbieAnne Williams for a long* time. And she cheated on me. And I treat girls good. Once it was raining and I let her ride in the front seat of my truck instead of the bed. That's class.
papasmurf

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Did she really cheat on you? Can't believe that.
higgins

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Higg wrote:
<quoted text>Sunshine could I have five minutes alone with you??
You're not Higg, I'm Higg. Lol
Fairest of the fair

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

She did cheat on him. Jessica Carrol,Marley Lambert and Samantha Moore have all told me. And he was good to her. I believe they just got tired of each other,but it's not anyones business. Skeeters hot. So he should have no problems getting a rebound. I'm just saying,he can call me anytime;)
Dang

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2012

Pshhh. idc if he cheated,or if she cheated. I just know he's single now. And I've seen him naked at Greg olives house. Great six pack,huge love stick, and he's abosulety hard to get. And I like it;) just gotta catch him now that he's single.
Poor ol richie

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

William "Skeeter" Lewis is awesome. Funny as I'll get out, I wouldn't know about his junk or him hooking up with his teacher, but he's a great guy.
Ummmm

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Must be a different 'Love Stick' than the one I saw. Haha, but yeah hes a good guy
Denooo

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Ohhhhh my godddd, skeeter. He's delicious. The whole "love stick" thing, Idk what you consider big, but he would for sure do me some good;) I'd take a ride in his rodeo.
JessicaCarroll

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2012

Fairest of the fair wrote:
She did cheat on him. Jessica Carrol,Marley Lambert and Samantha Moore have all told me. And he was good to her. I believe they just got tired of each other,but it's not anyones business. Skeeters hot. So he should have no problems getting a rebound. I'm just saying,he can call me anytime;)
Umm for one I NEVER told anyone what went on between Bobbie anne and skeeter and for two keep my damn name out of your mouth and put your real nam on here or are you too scared.
jess 1

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

will lewis puts most of those comments about himself on here, with fake names, he has a 1 inch penis, anyone one that really knows him like i do can tell you this, he cant get a girl once they see it, ive dated him a few times and its like being with my little brother, what a pus.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Savannah Forum right now

Search the Savannah Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
savannah transforms in to crump every weekend. 2 hr haha 2
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 hr Irving 141,370
Dr.Matt Barnes charged possible rape 3 hr I hate nosey people 9
This site is pathetic 4 hr Mr wiggles 12
Downtown activities 4 hr Mr wiggles 2
who remembers the record shop downtown? 5 hr Just Wondering 4
Aaron's 5 hr nope 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000