heard it

Union City, TN

#21 May 11, 2011
WhollyChao wrote:
Mike moved to Jackson, where he lives in fear of meth-headed Hardin Co. residents looking him up. Mike got out. Let him be.
He doesnt have to live in fear if he hasnt done anything wrong...
Jess

Savannah, TN

#22 May 11, 2011
yeah he living in south wood, selling pills and doing concruction work for jr short. He just got out of jail last week for fighting.

jeff is doing great and live outside of town working at praxis.
knows

Jackson, TN

#23 May 12, 2011
So is he on the lease of Carol Murphy at Southwood...or are they living there for free, Mike is working for cash, selling pills on the side and Carol's working to. Hmm...I thought those apts were for ppl with low or no income. I guess she gets one of those checks that they hand out over there too. Plus the Murphy man is probably paying child support for all them kids. This case scenario is messed up and these ppl need to be turned in......
u know

Jackson, TN

#24 May 12, 2011
Thats what the majority of Southwood folks do. The cops are over there more than any other apts in Hardin County. Probably need some managers that will do their jobs over there. That place has always been known as dope city. Yea I will agree if they are selling pills and working for cash....turn him and her in to the authorities!!!
WTH

Jackson, TN

#25 May 12, 2011
Jess wrote:
yeah he living in south wood, selling pills and doing concruction work for jr short. He just got out of jail last week for fighting.
jeff is doing great and live outside of town working at praxis.
I guess thats were you get your pills,huh? You know an awful lot of information. They (him and Carol) need to be turned in for working for cash,selling pills and getting free rent...
mememe

Columbia, SC

#26 May 12, 2011
what kind of pills? since the stupid OPs are out, nothing worth a crap but opana.
billybob

Jackson, TN

#27 May 12, 2011
I've never known of Mike doing dope. He's a good guy and got mixed up with some idiots at Southwood Apts...like Carol Murphy!!
knows him

Jackson, TN

#28 May 12, 2011
billybob wrote:
I've never known of Mike doing dope. He's a good guy and got mixed up with some idiots at Southwood Apts...like Carol Murphy!!
Amen...thats the truth if I ever heard it. She uses Mike and he didn't have sense enough to know it....
Here we go again

United States

#29 May 13, 2011
Baha. Ask Bucket and Hydro Harris.
curious

Jackson, TN

#30 May 13, 2011
Here we go again wrote:
And just who would that be?
billybob

Jackson, TN

#31 May 13, 2011
Here we go again wrote:
Bucket who and harris who??
Lol

Cookeville, TN

#32 May 15, 2011
billybob wrote:
<quoted text>Bucket who and harris who??
I'd guess Patrick and Donny
gross

Chatsworth, GA

#33 May 18, 2011
ewe yuk! be scared of that!

Since: Feb 12

Memphis, TN

#34 Feb 16, 2012
yes me and mike got in a fight and i went 2 jail and he went 2 the hospital then he went 2 jail and it wasnt over that fat bitch it was over my kids. and from my understandin me and him are cool now.
you dont know me

Jackson, TN

#35 Feb 18, 2012
billybob wrote:
So who is Mike living with now??Was Carol, Sunshine Murphy's mom?
No sunshine is not my mother and no he does live with me or sunshine Mike H aynes lives in perry county with his new girl friend ,and ricky haynes I dont know where he is he may went back up north and bob haynes lives in adamvilles with his wife angie ,jeff is living at jones road with his girl friend ,and bill live with his brother jeff and lisa.and one more thing Im not with Mike haynes .
cold hearted bitch

Jackson, TN

#37 Feb 19, 2012
heard it wrote:
<quoted text>Heard he had a big one...and was prety dang good in the bed. He still lives around here somewhere just dont know exactly were hes living at right now!!
no its alittle dick and no hes not good in bed he can last 10 min,
Higg

Jackson, TN

#38 Feb 19, 2012
cold hearted bitch wrote:
<quoted text> no its alittle dick and no hes not good in bed he can last 10 min,
10 minutes WOW thats pretty dang good!!!
you dont know me

Jackson, TN

#39 Feb 20, 2012
WhollyChao wrote:
Mike moved to Jackson, where he lives in fear of meth-headed Hardin Co. residents looking him up. Mike got out. Let him be.
yes he is in perry county living with his new woman thats is A METH-HEAD and he is to now that is good because Carol dont need that ,and I dont care what they say about Carol Murphy ,she can do better because I know her very well she is and good mother to her kids they get what they want he little boy was in Memphis at LeBonheur s for a week and she stand with her son the while weeks because he had surgery ,she would do anything for her kids who she loves very much.
Mark

Stanton, TN

#40 Feb 25, 2012
he lives at ryan street with some messed up pot/crack head, far back apartments
Mark

Stanton, TN

#41 Feb 25, 2012
that was of last month at least

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black guy from Ms drive grey Chrysler 1 hr Anybody 2
Kevin davis the mayor van he be trusted 2 hr Grammar Police 2
I slept with my Best friends wife and it is dri... (Oct '11) 3 hr Big stick 114
Savannah pawn 6 hr Sammy theCman Davis 4
Kamala Prince 6 hr Whatsa Balzania 3
Who tryin to suck d**k for $$$ tonight females ... (Sep '15) 17 hr Lil Rastus 14
Things to do??? 19 hr Sammy theCman Davis 5

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages