Kirby

Elgin, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2011

Trash that wants to fight a little oompa loompa, now thinks he bad. He wouldn't too bad when Ryan Harville whooped him!
Harold Hubbard

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Kirby I don't know what you're talkin about, ryan harville has always been scared to come meet me in person. Definitely did not whoop my ass ever, we've never even fought. Put you're last name on here punk. I busted his friend's window out a long time ago in selmer because he rolled it up while he was talkin shit through the crack, you know why? He hit a damn female right in the nose. His girlfriend, Ashley Butler, came running to my vehicle bleeding from both nostrils, I did what I had to and his punk ass didn't step out then. Ask ryan and her both about it.

You know why I beat the hell out of the other lil buddy from selmer? He talked shit to Danielle for no reason, showed up on their door step with his big ass friend, JC Dole, and his 30 something year old uncle, Robert Rickman. They thought they were gonna jump somebody, but instead Tyler got his ass whooped and so did his uncle. JC was smart enough to get back in the vehicle and mind his own business. Hell if you can talk shit about me on a computer with a fake name you gotta be a bad ass lol so go ahead and put you're real name were we can handle it properly.
Kirby

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

Your a damn lie Ryan whooped your ass once and then was gonna whoop it again until you got the baseball out and busted the window, but I bet you bout sh!t your britches when daniel pulled that gun on you for busting his window
Danielle

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

keep my name out of this haroldow..
Red

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

What about that girl u ran over, u little b'tch
Harold Hubbard

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

Judged:

To Kirby: I met ryan harville that night for the first time dumbass. I pulled the bat because he had a big ass truck and didn't know how many pple I was dealing with since he hit a girl and still had the balls to chase my truck, and what fuckin gun nobody pulled a gun, they were both cryin when I busted that window out. Ryan hopped in his buddies lap and immediately started screaming "I didn't hit her man I didn't hit her!" Kirby you might aswell use that real name cas I'm gonna go to the court room and pay my 15 dollars and find out who you are.

To Red: That lyin ass girl you're talkin about, I was found innocent over that bullshit. She's a damn gold digger tryin to get money, tryin to sue me for half a million dollars? I don't have a pot to piss in much less a half a million dollars for something I didn't do. They had a whole year to get there story straight, they got ont he stand and all three had different stories about how it happened. I am not worried about people thinkin I hit her cas I know I didn't. So what now boy. Put you're real name too, you pussies with fake names are gettin old.
u already know

Tallapoosa, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2011

....he's dirt.
Acey Blount

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2011

Judged:

they aint worth worryin about harold!
hmmm

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2011

Red wrote:
What about that girl u ran over, u little b'tch
Who the fu** are u?
question

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2011

why don't all of you bad a*s or whatever you call yourself go join the army.marines an see how dam bad you are?? you proably wouldn't quality tho.
:(

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2011

All i kno is he is not a good friend

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Savannah Forum right now

Search the Savannah Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 27 min LnP 123,981
30 of the hottest guys in savannah that are 18 ... (Apr '11) 4 hr Unknown 21
michael Williams vs Brad Tucker 5 hr lie lye 1
steal money from church 5 hr jim 17
ryan king 6 hr Nacho 13
vicky plunkett crites 7 hr pasty 1
Class of '06 8 hr really 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Savannah Jobs

•••