First Prev
of 2
Next Last
piggy bank

Lexington, TN

#1 Jan 18, 2013
Who is running this business? It is located in a terrible spot!!

“High Alert:DEFCON 2”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#3 Jan 22, 2013
Under Armour is great clothing; have you even tried it?
me

Manchester, TN

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Bad location!!!
piggy bank

Lexington, TN

#5 Jan 27, 2013
heard management is bad. place like this won't last I betcha
crazy

Manchester, TN

#6 Jan 30, 2013
Hibbetts is just like all the sporting stores. They carry great stuff. Poorly managed? Have you seen the store? Its spotless and very clean. If it was poorly managed then it wouldn't be the shape it's in. No one is lazy there. Every time I've been in there they are always so helpful and nice. And they ain't pushy like all the other stores around here. Who cares where it's located. It gets business.
Wayne road

Duluth, GA

#7 Jan 31, 2013
Have been in a couple of times. I know they have good stuff when they actually are stocked up. Just not the best customer service I agree with Piggy Bank. I don't know much about the management I do know a few kids who work in there though all seem to be great kids. Who's running this place?
crazy

Manchester, TN

#8 Feb 2, 2013
I go once a week to look at there new stuff they got it. Find out for yourself. They excellent
chickadee

Manchester, TN

#9 Feb 2, 2013
I agree with crazy. I went in there today and bought shoes and lots of clothing. They really helped me and they wasn't pushy. Whoever runs the store is doing a great job!
Papa georgio

United States

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Whoever the red headed boy in there is can be really nice but he also comes across gay. Makes me uncomfortable but everyone is nice just do not like him all up in my face
wow

Duluth, GA

#11 Feb 15, 2013
I know him. And every time I come in the store. He is a big help. He does the job right. Who cares how he acts. He ain't bothering you. And I doubt he is up in your face.
holla.

Duluth, GA

#12 Feb 15, 2013
Totally agreed with wow!
MamaMia

Tullahoma, TN

#13 Feb 15, 2013
I also heard they had very bad management is terrible, and a lot of merchandise is getting stolen. Tisk tisk, I guess they need to get back from behind the counter and do their jobs.
stupid

Manchester, TN

#14 Feb 16, 2013
Bad management? But the place stays packed full and the sell like crazy? Yeah okay. And stolen? Haha don't every store get something stolen?
yeah

Manchester, TN

#15 Feb 16, 2013
Yeah MamaFia I stupid as hell. Hibbett Sports is the shit!(: They are the best retail store here! And the people who run it are the friendliest people I ever met.
Outofstate

Duluth, GA

#16 Feb 23, 2013
Stopped by this past weekend! Really like the store, it is a bigger hibbett than most I have seen unfortunately the service was awful!!! Nobody spoke to me until I asked the worker for help. They all seem illiterate and incapable of carrying on a conversation. I know it's just retail but some education should be required
Charlie

United States

#17 Mar 5, 2013
I go in there once a month and every time I go in there they are SO friendly. And unlike other stores they go that extra mile. I went in there here recently and bought my kids and myself a pair of new shoes. We ran the poor girl to death but never once did she even act like she was aggravated. Her and the other young man that helped got us what we wanted and made sure my kids were happy before we left. Best and friendliest store I have ever been in. I will continue to drive 40 miles just to go to this store!!
lol

United States

#18 Mar 6, 2013
Charlie wrote:
I go in there once a month and every time I go in there they are SO friendly. And unlike other stores they go that extra mile. I went in there here recently and bought my kids and myself a pair of new shoes. We ran the poor girl to death but never once did she even act like she was aggravated. Her and the other young man that helped got us what we wanted and made sure my kids were happy before we left. Best and friendliest store I have ever been in. I will continue to drive 40 miles just to go to this store!!
Retarded. I'm sure there is one closer if you are driving forty miles, horrible location. How do they think they will last there if B&J didn't? It's only a matter of time I'm afraid.
SHOWTIME

Olive Branch, MS

#19 Mar 7, 2013
Way to high on prices shoes over 100 shirts 70dollars good luck with that.
Frogg

Bradford, AR

#20 Mar 8, 2013
Bad location but the same damn location as the previous sports store.
LMAO

Mcminnville, TN

#21 Mar 10, 2013
Bad location, is it STILL right in the middle of town on Wayne Road or did they move it to Burnt Church or Walnut grove? WTF, where could they possibly put it in a better location? And last time i checked the other sports store was there for 30+ years until some idiot bought it. Im just glad there is somewhere to go buy sporting goods in savannah besides, walmart

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who the daddy 1 hr walterwhite 7
Evolution vs Creation 2 hr El Diablo 39
Dentist 3 hr calebhart54 8
Ferguson, Mo. 3 hr Sandguppy 4
S. Burge 3 hr xxx 5
Radio Shack 5 hr Jim M 4
Towboat salaries (Jan '12) 9 hr Smirkyboynuckinfutz 52

Winter Storm Warning for Hardin County was issued at March 04 at 4:00PM CST

Savannah Dating
Find my Match