Savannah Topics Disgusting

Posted in the Savannah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Disgusted

Germantown, TN

#1 Jan 24, 2011
I have found this site, Savannah Topics to be the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. The filth that people write on here is pathetic. What does people do here? Just sit around thinking of someone they may not like, someone that might look better than they do and are jealous of, someone who has had problems in their life, someone who has lost a loved one and put that persons name on here and everyone, even people who don't even know that person writes the filthest, most degrading comments they can think of about that person. I have seen where someone in our town has just passed away and their name shows up on here and people start calling the deceased filthy name, talking sicking things about them. This is so hearbreaking that this can happen. Some of the people on here mentioned are only middle school and high school kids. I can't believe the sicking filth people can say. I don't see how some people can live with themselves after some of the things they post on here. I know people, some young school kids have been deeply hurt by some of the comments put on here. It looks like the the most trashiest thread will have the most comments. No one is too interested in something good or beneficial. I'm sure I'll be trashed and called everything a person can think of for writting this, but you know, you may can hide behind a screen, but God knows all. I wish this would be taken off the internet. Being a young teen is hard enough these days without being torn to pieces on a public forum. Thanks for letting me speak my mind!
I agree

United States

#2 Jan 24, 2011
They are people who aren't happy in their own lives or have no lives at all of their own so they try to make themselves feel better by making someone else look worse. Or they go by hearsay and lies. They are pathetic little cowards who would never dare say these things to the persons face. So they get on here and hide. It's really sad. I've been mentioned in several topix on here. Doesn't bother me at all. Like the song says everybody dies famous in a small town. Let them talk and make fools of themselves.
thekids

Union City, TN

#3 Jan 24, 2011
It's mostly kids who are on here trash talking. I'd parents would be more of a real parent they would take the kids computer away or at least take it to a local computer shop and have them filter sites such as this one so the pc can't get to it, it's easy to do, then lock the admin acct and give the kid restricted rights so they can't undo it
Disgusted

Germantown, TN

#4 Jan 24, 2011
thekids wrote:
It's mostly kids who are on here trash talking. I'd parents would be more of a real parent they would take the kids computer away or at least take it to a local computer shop and have them filter sites such as this one so the pc can't get to it, it's easy to do, then lock the admin acct and give the kid restricted rights so they can't undo it
Yes probably are mostly kids, teens posting on here. But it's still pathetic! Your idea about the computer is good. But kids, teens, young adults need adults to step in and stop behavior like this. Make they understand things like this is wrong. I think this is why we school shooting, teen sucides. Being a teen is a tender, difficult time for lots of people. This is a form of bullying. It should not be looked on as, "just kids" let them do this. And really I have seen adult's names on here. Like I said recently deceased people trashed on here. Ministers, religions. I guess it's the times we live in. But it is pitiful this can happen and it is NOT right. Thank you for you nice comments and ideas.
Not so

United States

#5 Jan 24, 2011
It's not just mainly kids. Trust me. I know for a fact there are grownup adults acting like kids on here. I could name them but that would only make me no better than them. They just need to get rid of the whole topix site.
Hear Ya

Germantown, TN

#6 Jan 24, 2011
There have been some bad stuff put on this site. Some people just want to see how nasty they can trash others.
speech for the day

United States

#7 Jan 24, 2011
if you don't like it don't read it ! if you don't like freedom of speech then move to china! people need to vent like I'm about to concerning you.. panty waste, rotten crock, weak bleeding hart, cry babies that are wine and cry about everything. WOW do I feel better
Well well

United States

#8 Jan 24, 2011
Freedom of speech is one thing but trashing people is another. Plus your freedom of speech will also give others the freedom to kick your butt.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#9 Jan 24, 2011
thekids wrote:
yes you are correct, and no I am not hiding my name! I know of a few from A'ville where my kids go to school, and they like just have to throw my name in a post that they feel would help degrade my name and or kids. I would also name them but, gave them the opportunity to call me and just tell me why??? why would they do this to me and my family, when weve done nothing to them, and they turn around and act like my daughters friend at school. so yes you are correct there are too many kids on here and acting like they aren't even, in my case they keep accusing me on almost every post that had to do with kids at A'ville,(of course something degrading or insulting them) and somewhere in the post under a new name of course will throw in something to the point like, I know who (xyz) is.. Kelly Jo, or I see Kelly Jo is back commenting, and the only reason I came back on this site was because they started a post about my daughter and I and, as it went on they went from post to post. had someone else watching and letting me know. I PROMISE this, I am not the 1st this one girl for sure as done it to... The other I already spoke to is very well known and liked in the community,( Adamsville) she tired breaking their family up by lies and doing what she and another are doing to me now. SO Yes I agree, BUT, yes, there are adults on here as well starting stuff? WHY??? IDK really..... I too wish they would MAKE u use your real name or take it offline!!! Ive read sooooo many stories where these people like her regardless of age or gender, have hurt themselves over what some of these people say to them, it's almost like they forget we are all human be hide these screens and have feelings to. But, KIDS especially, It's not right to Cyber Bully, Cyber Slander, whatever! so many kids have enough personal issues as is now a days! to have to deal with people calling them and saying wow! I was on this site called Topix and someone is talking about you,..come on, what kid would be curious to see what was said, then they go and its all negative and people keep adding and they keep reading and next thing you know this kid kills them self.... it happens every freaking day and I just wish they would stop! Stop lying, bullying and hurting people! I have had to waste so much time on this dumb site because my name is all over it and none is true! and I think ok, do I say anything, or not? will it just go away or not? and I am an adult, I can only imagine what s kid has to go though.... sorry so long, just tired of this all..

Location hidden

#10 Jan 25, 2011
speech for the day wrote:
if you don't like it don't read it ! if you don't like freedom of speech then move to china! people need to vent like I'm about to concerning you.. panty waste, rotten crock, weak bleeding hart, cry babies that are wine and cry about everything. WOW do I feel better
I understand Freedom of Speech, But this site is a total borderline for that. I mean yell whatever, but why at people you could hurt???
LeRoy

United States

#11 Jan 25, 2011
Disgusted wrote:
I have found this site, Savannah Topics to be the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. The filth that people write on here is pathetic. What does people do here? Just sit around thinking of someone they may not like, someone that might look better than they do and are jealous of, someone who has had problems in their life, someone who has lost a loved one and put that persons name on here and everyone, even people who don't even know that person writes the filthest, most degrading comments they can think of about that person. I have seen where someone in our town has just passed away and their name shows up on here and people start calling the deceased filthy name, talking sicking things about them. This is so hearbreaking that this can happen. Some of the people on here mentioned are only middle school and high school kids. I can't believe the sicking filth people can say. I don't see how some people can live with themselves after some of the things they post on here. I know people, some young school kids have been deeply hurt by some of the comments put on here. It looks like the the most trashiest thread will have the most comments. No one is too interested in something good or beneficial. I'm sure I'll be trashed and called everything a person can think of for writting this, but you know, you may can hide behind a screen, but God knows all. I wish this would be taken off the internet. Being a young teen is hard enough these days without being torn to pieces on a public forum. Thanks for letting me speak my mind!
sounds like you need to put sum new batts in the vibrator, lube it up, and ease sum of your pressure off Honey!jus sayn

Location hidden

#12 Jan 25, 2011
LeRoy! Are you going to be nice to me this time...lol
LeRoy

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2011
KELLYJO1 wrote:
LeRoy! Are you going to be nice to me this time...lol
Yes Honey sorry for the lewd comments but you so hott I can't help it! Givem hell KellyJo!
LeRoy

United States

#14 Jan 25, 2011
Beware KellyJo there is a fumuda copcat of the LeRoy on here. He posts bad stuff bout me! You be tuff KellyJo.
FaithfullyYours

Anonymous Proxy

#15 Jan 25, 2011
LeRoy wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Honey sorry for the lewd comments but you so hott I can't help it! Givem hell KellyJo!
I second that! That honey is as Hawt as a Tenn Sunset over the water!!! Knock em down KellyJo!!!

Location hidden

#16 Jan 26, 2011
lol, thanks guys!
Charliebrown

Lexington, TN

#17 Jan 27, 2011
You go KellyJO!! If more folks were as smart as you the world would be a much better place!! I think you should run for office,I'm certain you'd have enough pull in Hardin or "Mcnairy" counties to slide right in... ;-)

Location hidden

#18 Jan 28, 2011
well....I don't think I'll go that far....lol
relichunter

Schaumburg, IL

#19 Feb 4, 2012
You know where the door is at?I don't think anyone made you come on hear and read anything?If real facts and reality hurts your feelings,I don't know what to say.Why would someone from Germantown even care what's goin on over this way to begin with?
jake

Tullahoma, TN

#21 Feb 6, 2012
Don't think anyone is watching what is written here? Thin again. It'll come back to them, don't worry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jim Casteel (Sep '15) 5 hr Tennessee 4
michael johnston 6 hr just saying 31
The pretty girl that owns the blue s10 with the... 7 hr Burd Turgler 10
Did Bobby Holt stab Matt Talley (Dec '15) 8 hr Bobby Holt 3 88
15 Hooker St - trap house. 11 hr Paul 7
mark alexander the biggest crook 12 hr thatinformant 19
t -bird wkwx radio 22 hr Respect 6

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance