American Solutions and ISR group

American Solutions and ISR group

Posted in the Savannah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#3 Jul 30, 2010
Don't mention ISR group too loud, or they'll come and get you! Black ops!
Law Abiding Citizen

Olive Branch, MS

#4 Aug 2, 2010
ISR aint shit but a bunch of nerds playin with remote control toys,one might tell you he is a sniper or something,then he dont know shit about a gun.Bullshiter's ive listened to some of them at the gun stores they are the laughing stock of the town.

Tullahoma, TN

#6 Aug 2, 2010
ISR freaks me out. I think they are secretly waching us all
Storming Norm

Louisville, MS

#7 Aug 4, 2010
You want to work for ISR Group? Get a skill. Working at Burger King doesn't count. We're not the trailer factory.

United States

#8 Aug 4, 2010
yall need to stop talking about the isr group..they have some wonderful people working for them i know that for a i think yall are lealous because u cant find out the information that u think u need to have.....get a life or a job...
Tired of Ignorance

Olive Branch, MS

#10 Aug 5, 2010
Too much talk about ISR around here... Get over it already. As Storming Norm says... its not the trailer factory and unless you have the appropriate skills set, they don't want you. @React - Though locals may not be aware of this, growing up somewhere does not automatically entitle you to whatever job you want in your home county. Get a clue and a life.

“Always Be Truthful -Never Lie”

Since: Jul 10

#11 Aug 5, 2010
Area 51 and ISR are operated basically the same way---You work -you get paid--you don't--you don't--Get it!!! The remotes are controlling the spacecraft that are over Savannah as we speak----BEAM ME UP SCOTTY ___
Law Abiding Citizen

Olive Branch, MS

#12 Aug 5, 2010
who gives a shit about ISR.

#13 Aug 29, 2010
Soo what can you tell me about ISR? I was curious when I saw in the newspaper how ISR is the Highest paying company in Savanahh.

Shreveport, LA

#14 Sep 2, 2010
Looks like they are doing more than other companies in this area.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#15 Sep 2, 2010
I hear Gene Lumpkin has gold plated faucets in his bathrooms, on Smokey Road!

Jackson, TN

#17 Sep 2, 2010
waterman59 wrote:
waterman we all could have gold faucets they sell them at lowes. gene is just the same as everybody else and before he lived on smokey road he lived in a trailer right beside me. we went to school together and he does not think he is any better than anybody else.he loves dogs and is a very caring person. he did his time serving our country and was a great neighbor. thanks gene

Jackson, TN

#18 Sep 2, 2010
Freaky wrote:
we better hope they are. i would fell much safer if i knew they were.
The Beagle

Olive Branch, MS

#19 Sep 2, 2010
I have sent in my resume to ISR 3 times with no response. I don't mind not being hired because I have a job, but it appears unprofessional to give no response at all.
Storm 18

Louisville, MS

#20 Sep 2, 2010
ISR Group answers all resumes. Their recuiting department looks at everyone that comes in and by law has to send a reply. Are you sending your resume to the right address?

United States

#21 Sep 2, 2010
Freaky wrote:
I am so glad we have a watchdog.....and that kind of stuff should be secret. I have always thought in the last several years.....there is tooooooooo much media coverage and all on what the government and our protective agencies are doing, say for example, covert actions against Taliban, etc......The USA needs some things kept top secret....because it is hard enough keeping spies , etc......from knowing our business. You think you ought to know all the CIA and FBI stuff too?
knows-all-sees-a ll

Dyer, TN

#22 Sep 3, 2010
waterman59 wrote:
He also has African Black Monkey wood bookcases..that smells like a monkey when it gets wet

Johnson City, TN

#23 Sep 3, 2010
ISR does not respond to resumes. That is a lie. I was laid off from my job after 25 years. I sent them a resume for a maintaneance position and never recieved anything back. I mailed it to the address they gave. I was hired at the paper mill 2 months later. But a reply would have been nice.
mixed emotions

United States

#24 Sep 19, 2010
They will be out of buisness in 10 years or when the government can find someone to contract for cheaper. These unmanned vehicle or drone specialized companys are becoming a dime a dozen. On another note i can understand them hiring people with experiance over someone with no experiance and the military is where they get it. Its just better buisness to bring someone in from wherever that can go straight to work than hire locally and have to train them (time is money). After all if you haven't noticed its all about buisness. Military is in a way like college, you go and learn a skill that can be put to use after you get out. Thats what ISR is, A place they can put there trade to use. Oh yeah and make a crap load of money, twice as much as in the military, but that goes for any contracting job i guess.
baby killer

Jackson, TN

#25 Sep 19, 2010
A bunch of baby killing video gamers who think they are playing call of duty when in fact they are flying remote control drones on bombing missions over seas killing women and children.
I think that if you are gonna play soldier and you are gonna take a life, you need to be boots on the ground and see the death and destruction that you cause first hand.
Not behind a black and white video game screen.
If these sorry fucks actually seen the body parts of the children they have blown to bits, they would think twice about the line of work they have chosen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Teachers that need to retire 1 hr tired parent 12
williams survey 1 hr Grammar Police 8
impersonator 10 hr Rich Little 3
curious 10 hr Elephant Rhino 2
help my computer 11 hr FrankCastle 3
Savannah Rap 11 hr poor boy enterprise 18
ryan balentine (Jun '10) 14 hr Know Me 46
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages