yes and proud of it.....white powerrrrrrr
djs

Nashville, TN

#2 Aug 23, 2010
Yes, Just go look through the threads..
peace

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2010
there is times when I am racist bc of the way black ppl act. There very loud an rude, well most are. An they think they can whoop everybodys ass let me tell you one thing go around an mess with the wrong one an you won't be actin like you bad anymore bc us country girls will fight an we don't care if you white black mexican.
sad

Chatsworth, GA

#4 Aug 31, 2010
It's really wrong to be racist...all people are equal in Gods eyes...

You can not like the behavior of a person, and still not hate that person...

You don't have to agree with everyone and still not hate that person or those people..

If we as a people could just live and let live we would accomplish so much more for ourselves and our country...

All are equal in spirit, but not in attitude...
Classof69

Olive Branch, MS

#5 Aug 31, 2010
The word racist is being thrown around as though it is a bad thing. For the most part it is merely pragmatism. Recognizing that different races have different personalities and moral backgrounds.
Some races are more apt to react emotionally. Some races quietly go to work to achieve their goals.
For the last 45 years,thanks to federal laws favoring some races, especially affirmative action in school and the workplace minorities have only themselves to blame if they do not achieve their goals.
Some portions of our society have not worked for a living in 4 or 5 generations. They know all they have to do is whine and accuse someone of racism to get whatever they want.
attitude

Olive Branch, MS

#8 Sep 2, 2010
Savannah is racist town , not just with the Black's they are to anyone they don't want here. Yankee's,and the poor, they will be so nice to your faceand then have a knife in your back so fast your head will spin. and they call this the Bible Belt LMAF. They only time they act like christains is sunday mor.
thinking

Jackson, TN

#9 Sep 5, 2010
attitude wrote:
Savannah is racist town , not just with the Black's they are to anyone they don't want here. Yankee's,and the poor, they will be so nice to your faceand then have a knife in your back so fast your head will spin. and they call this the Bible Belt LMAF. They only time they act like christains is sunday mor.
tell me about it so right
blutone

Nashville, TN

#10 Sep 5, 2010
for a small southern town savannah is fairly tolerant.
oh my

Chatsworth, GA

#11 Sep 5, 2010
you are so true!!!
thinking wrote:
<quoted text>tell me about it so right
ThinkAboutIt

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Sep 5, 2010
The blacks are more racist than most of the whites. They are loud and rude and demand attention. Everytime the don't get something their way they scream "prejudice". Granted...a lot of whites are prejudice but so are the blacks. Can't tell you how many times I have been in Walmart and have met a black (male and female) walking down an isle and either I move or get run over. A lot of them act like we owe them something!! Well I don't. I havnt done anything. Get over thinking you hafta be so obnoxious and rude!!!!! Also, pull up your pants!!! It's gross!!!
RICK

Jackson, TN

#15 Sep 11, 2010
I do not believe in racism. I watched as my friends of all colors dodged bullets and IEDs in combat just as I did.
I also believe that seperatism is just another ploy by the ruling class to keep us peons infighting while they control everything. Black against white against catholic, against baptist, against christian, muslim, jew, rich, poor, etc. All through out history, the ruling class keeps the pesants fighting and scraping. and they rob us blind. it's worse today because we live in a ME ME society. quiet sad really. refer to a bit of a poem I wrote in my next post. it's still a work in progress.
RICK

Jackson, TN

#16 Sep 11, 2010
we are the breath of the universe. without us it would not exist.
without the universe we would not exist, for time and space are we, and we are time and space.
There is only time because we invent it in our mind, our concience, our reality.
our blood is the water of worlds and the water of worlds is our blood.
we only exist in our own minds and the minds of one another,
for when we are gone we are alive in the memories of those that loved us until we are forgotten.
then and only then do we truely die.
or did we really live in the first place.
who or what defines whether we are alive or dead.
breath, memories? for all are but concepts of time and space,
and all are only percieved by by those that are bound by time and space.
or are they that percieve such things only a perception of time and space
and will the universe miss you if you had never existed.
each part of us holds the building blocks to build another whole of the part.
Each part of our DNA holds the information to replicate each part of ourselfs and to replicate our whole.
We are a hologram projection of what we percieve ourselfs to be.
everything arround us is but a holographic projection of what we want to see.
In truth, none of it exsists except in our own mind.
Our bodies are vehicle of transportation to carry our consienceness through this holographic experrience that is life.
We are all part of a collective consiousnes, and our subconcious mind has been programed
so that we project the reality that has been programmed in us subconciously.
for who knows if we are meant to be or are we a mear reflection of anothers dream, perception, or reality.
are we a physical reflection of ourselves or are we a spiritual expression of our psychic conciousnes.
are we an outter body expierience or an inner body experience projected on the astral plane from a thought,
an idea, a dream.
you only live once, or did you even live in the first place.
we are but a spec in time, but time only exists beacuse we invented it.
time is but glass.
and glass, like time, can be shattered.
we are but fragments of time.
Life is a ride nothing more nothing less. we are only truely alive when we breath our last breath.
Have you ever really lived? How do you know. You can only truely apreciate life when you are about to die.
Only then does Life seem important, Only then do the little things matter.
Because after all, you never remember the little things until just before or at that final breath, that final heartbeat.
The moment your souls leaves you and continues on it's journey through time and space.
Then, and only then do we understand that we have spent our entire moment in this life fighting to live only to lose.
We are impotent against death, masters of our own universe but not the master at all.
What is Sanity, Is sanity only determined by the norm. What is the norm.
Is it sitting day after day infront of a screen that tells you what to eat, what to wear,
what to look like, what our ideal job should be, how you should smell, where to shop, what to buy,
what to belive.
Corporations making money off of your inferiority, Governments controlling you through fear.
Do you really think that either care about you?! You are but a piece of the machine.
Working your whole lives and for what? To make more money for the wealthy? To carry all of it with you upon your death.
RICK

Jackson, TN

#17 Sep 11, 2010
You Have to have the best, the latest, the greatest. You have to look the best, smell the best.
you feel the need to go out and buy what is popular at that time, and for what?
Take this drug, take that pill it will make you feel better about who you are, to escape your emotions.
To make you feel good about yourself?! To make you look more important to others arround you.
To Make you feel like you are looked at as more important. To be accepted into what ever it is you are tryinf to be accepted into.
To spend your entire life trying to be better than the other person.
You allow the corporate media to control you, you allow the govt. to control you.
You allow others to dictate how you should feel about yourself with out ever looking deeper than the surface of your outter apperance.
And for what?
You question what, who, how, why. Give me a book to read, tell me, show me. Have you forgotten to look for it yourself?
Why have someone else or another entity show you your reality, your meaning of life.
That is for you and you alone to figure out, not for someone else to figure out for you.
Do you enjoy being a slave? Do you enjoy having the chains on your mind.
Ask yourself, "Who is my Pied Piper"? Who playes the tune that you follow.
Will it save your life in the end. because you have more money, because you have nicer things, because you are
better looking, will it keep you from death. Will it guarantee your imortality.
Or are we all part of the matrix, our whole lives spent being programed to live and see the reality that is shown to us in our subconcious mind.
What is reality. Could reality be what you make it to be.
Your reality is diferent from my reality because you make the reality you see in your mind
and it is difrent from the reality I create in my mind.
The subconsious mind recieves the information for our conciouss mind which in turn interprates it into the 3 dimentional
holographic reality that we live every day.
And how is your reality determined? Is it determined by those arround you? By your 5 senses? By what you see, touch, smell, taste and hear?
Or should you reality be determined by who you are? Who you really are. Now what others arround you say it is or what you see, hear, read, or do every day.
What you do in this life time will follow you through eternity. It determines your place in infinity.
WE are here today and gone tomorrow. WE are nothing but a puff of smoke that will eventually be carried away.
This world is just a temporary stop on a long journey into infinity.
Vita

United States

#18 Jan 19, 2011
All blacks are not black and whites from savannah are hypocritical saying we are all th same but yet segregate themselves especially in the school systems! We are not all ignorant and loud there are people of all races that are loud and rude.... Just like there are people of all races that are ignorant and don't work! Get Ur facts straight and Ur ignorant for even saying this
ThinkAboutIt wrote:
The blacks are more racist than most of the whites. They are loud and rude and demand attention. Everytime the don't get something their way they scream "prejudice". Granted...a lot of whites are prejudice but so are the blacks. Can't tell you how many times I have been in Walmart and have met a black (male and female) walking down an isle and either I move or get run over. A lot of them act like we owe them something!! Well I don't. I havnt done anything. Get over thinking you hafta be so obnoxious and rude!!!!! Also, pull up your pants!!! It's gross!!!
the best

Thaxton, MS

#19 Jan 27, 2011
Hell yes i know for a fact it's a racist town .It may not be just for the color of your skin but it's definly a who's who town.Depend on who you are,but that may be anywhere.
Keep it real

Mcdonough, GA

#20 Mar 29, 2011
White folks in savannah are really racist and kind of slow they are living in the old days there experience on life is very limited but they don't think so
Keep it real

Mcdonough, GA

#21 Mar 29, 2011
And the white folks smell like wet dogs I hate white people when I see them they get no respect I don't care if they call me ni$$er cause I call them crackers when white folks from savannah come to other cities they are considered slow and out of touch
big bob

Manchester, TN

#22 Mar 29, 2011
Keep it real wrote:
And the white folks smell like wet dogs I hate white people when I see them they get no respect I don't care if they call me ni$$er cause I call them crackers when white folks from savannah come to other cities they are considered slow and out of touch
yeaaa and id like you to say that to a white persons face....id give it a week and they would find ur carcus strung up down in the river bottoms dangleing from a limb like a wind chime you greasy spook
Racist

Kingsport, TN

#23 Mar 29, 2011
If Im a racist because I don't act,look or smell like a animal and I dont live off the Goverment Tit then Im a Proud Racist.
gary

Calgary, Canada

#24 Aug 27, 2012
lmao wrote:
Savannah is NOT racist we LOVE ni***r$
I too am from Canada.....you piece of shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Steakley on channel 7 news 3 hr Vladimir Pootin 12
Dustin Benson (Nov '12) 4 hr known em awhile 52
mba rentals 8 hr just watching out 34
Burts Furniture 9 hr guest 17
Focus with Honda sticker? 10 hr Hondaorford 1
Accident on River Today 10 hr needstobeputaway 3
HCHS Football 17 hr Chachi 28
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages