real deal

United States

#1 Jul 24, 2010
what are ur thoughts of this restraunt???
bob

Johnson City, TN

#2 Jul 24, 2010
nasty nasty got ruined steak there

Since: Jul 10

United States

#3 Jul 24, 2010
you r freaking crazy they serve fresh food there i know i used to work there an dseen how they did it the steaks r cut fresh everyday so if u must know
ten four

United States

#4 Jul 25, 2010
bigun1 wrote:
you r freaking crazy they serve fresh food there i know i used to work there an dseen how they did it the steaks r cut fresh everyday so if u must know
YEA Cut fresh from a horse.
yeaaaa

United States

#5 Jul 25, 2010
went there yesterday...took forever to get our food and they werent even busy...waitress was lousy...my beeftips was awfull i picked through it and after all was done i have five little pieces of steak the rest was fat...my onions and peppers were raw not satauded like they were suppose to be...my waitress asked me how it was i was very polite and showed her all the fat i picked out...she rolled her eyes and gave me a freakin dollar off....a dollar...should have been free and to beat that i think she said something to the casheer...cause she knew she wasnt gettin a tip for shitty service...when i went to pay my bill i noticed it seemed a little off...after i got home i figured tax and all and she had charged over five dollars too much....this restraunt is freakin awfull i will never return and i will not recomend it to people either!!
Quantum Leap

Lexington, TN

#6 Jul 25, 2010
yeaaaa wrote:
went there yesterday...took forever to get our food and they werent even busy...waitress was lousy...my beeftips was awfull i picked through it and after all was done i have five little pieces of steak the rest was fat...my onions and peppers were raw not satauded like they were suppose to be...my waitress asked me how it was i was very polite and showed her all the fat i picked out...she rolled her eyes and gave me a freakin dollar off....a dollar...should have been free and to beat that i think she said something to the casheer...cause she knew she wasnt gettin a tip for shitty service...when i went to pay my bill i noticed it seemed a little off...after i got home i figured tax and all and she had charged over five dollars too much....this restraunt is freakin awfull i will never return and i will not recomend it to people either!!
I've had the beef tips at this establishment and I unfortunately must agree. Both my daughter and myself ordered the tips, it took 45 minutes for our order to arrive. The onions were raw, and the beef was sorely lacking. Largely fat and gristle, what meat was in the dish was tough and dry.
We were there on the weekend of the Civil War reenactment, so we attributed to slow service to the restaurant being packed. Now that I know someone else had the exact experience we had.....well....that makes me more inclined to think this isn't an isolated incident, but rather, the norm.........
ten four

United States

#7 Jul 25, 2010
horsemeat
bout the mill

Corinth, MS

#8 Jul 25, 2010
I have never been by the Saw Mill when it wasn't packed. Everyone I have ever spoke to that has been there says it's great!
ten four

United States

#9 Jul 25, 2010
ten four wrote:
horsemeat
how do you know what horse meat taste like

“Always Be Truthful -Never Lie”

Since: Jul 10

USA

#10 Jul 26, 2010
I can honestly say I have eaten Horse meat and I personally liked it..I have had it a roast form and I have had it bar-b-q style ---It was excellent------
not that bad

Olive Branch, MS

#11 Jul 26, 2010
yeaaaa wrote:
I have eaten there many times. Some times are better than others. But you complaining about only getting a dollar off sounds like you like to complain just to get a free meal. Cheapscate
shopgirl22

Chatsworth, GA

#12 Jul 27, 2010
I have eaten there several times also but it is not my favorite place. I think Reba's is much better. Don't know why so many people go there when you can go down the highway a little piece and get a much better meal.
food critic

United States

#13 Jul 27, 2010
saw meal sucks ass...only good thing is the cute blonde at the counter
the lucky one

Shreveport, LA

#14 Jul 27, 2010
i may have been lucky but ive had good service and have had the majority of entrees on the menu which were all good. not to mention the girls in there lol.
food

Manchester, TN

#15 Jul 27, 2010
they use liquid smoke on all their beef products without telling you. Many people get sick because of that stuff. They shoudl let people know
sally

United States

#16 Jul 29, 2010
High prices!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Walmart electronics department 2 hr More concerned cu... 2
S. Burge 3 hr Kris 10
cory franks why u hiding ha 4 hr casey 4
Radio Shack 7 hr customer 6
Evolution vs Creation 7 hr El Producto 47
Jeremy holsapple dope cook and needle junkie 9 hr Yep Yep 3
The list of the fastest 10 hr Tim K 19
Savannah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web