Who's the best hairdresser?
lol

Olive Branch, MS

#107 Jul 19, 2012
wal-mart is no place to get your hair cut.. Tammy at wal- mart realy sucks, stay away from her ....
Oh well

United States

#108 Jul 19, 2012
This comment is to the who is posting as 'asking' don't worry about where I work I no who u r and skank it isn't working
sam

Gadsden, TN

#109 Jul 19, 2012
Jennifer Cofer at Catamaran is the best!!!!
Pretty girl

United States

#110 Jul 19, 2012
Someone ask where did lori jackson workd is she the one that was married to ronnie cummings or is it another lady
Ralph C

Gadsden, TN

#111 Jul 20, 2012
Pretty girl wrote:
Someone ask where did lori jackson workd is she the one that was married to ronnie cummings or is it another lady
Yep he was and she is the best hair fixer and best woman he ever had.
blah

Martin, TN

#112 Jul 20, 2012
Everyone of them do a horrible job here in Savannah!! Trust me I have been to all of them.
Pretty girl

United States

#113 Jul 21, 2012
Lori is good with hair I really like her she is a great woman
asking

United States

#114 Jul 21, 2012
Oh well wrote:
This comment is to the who is posting as 'asking' don't worry about where I work I no who u r and skank it isn't working
Well, I was looking for you because I heard you were good and was going to get my hair done. But I guess since you gained 200 pounds you gained an attitude too! That's okay, I'll get my hair done elsewhere. Have a nice day, fatass.
lalapoosey

United States

#115 Jul 21, 2012
walmart,still the best.
Ralph C

Gadsden, TN

#116 Jul 22, 2012
Pretty girl wrote:
Lori is good with hair I really like her she is a great woman
I need a manicure and pedicure....
getreal

United States

#117 Jul 22, 2012
Ralph C wrote:
<quoted text>Yep he was and she is the best hair fixer and best woman he ever had.
Yeah she was the best woman he ever had, if you think leaving him and taking everything he had while he was on the boat "the best woman he ever had!" She's a money-loving whore that can't keep her skanky legs closed. Her leaving him was the best thing that ever happened to him! And trust me, he's very thankful now that she did!
woo

Chatsworth, GA

#118 Jul 22, 2012
Pam Dickerson is the best in my opinion at roseannas!
Bill

United States

#119 Jul 22, 2012
woo wrote:
Pam Dickerson is the best in my opinion at roseannas!
Like you said, thats YOUR opinion!
Madison

Lexington, TN

#120 Jul 22, 2012
Cutting edge salon. Sabrina she does hair very good. She's the best!!!
sintenel

Gadsden, TN

#121 Jul 23, 2012
getreal wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah she was the best woman he ever had, if you think leaving him and taking everything he had while he was on the boat "the best woman he ever had!" She's a money-loving whore that can't keep her skanky legs closed. Her leaving him was the best thing that ever happened to him! And trust me, he's very thankful now that she did!
he was unemployed off the boat, declared bank ruptcy from lynn before she took him in
getreal

United States

#122 Jul 23, 2012
sintenel wrote:
<quoted text>he was unemployed off the boat, declared bank ruptcy from lynn before she took him in
He hasn't been unemployed in over 40 years, so you may want to check your facts before you post. She came on to him, got what she wanted from him, and nine months later went back to her ex-husband while he was away on the boat. He came home and was practically cleaned out. That's a very sorry way to treat someone that you supposedly "love." But what do you expect? She's a sorry person who really only loves herself. It's a shame that he was "taken in" by her, but I think he learned a good lesson from it so I guess she is good for something after all.
STOP

Humboldt, TN

#123 Jul 23, 2012
Pam Dickerson at Roseanns Beauty Shop.
imheretosavethed ay

Johnson City, TN

#124 Jul 23, 2012
I think that by far standing out from anybody else in this town that Pam Dickerson is the best hairdresser I have ever met!! Everybody should go try her, she cuts hair like a professional!!
imheretosavethed aysbff

Humboldt, TN

#125 Jul 23, 2012
imheretosavetheday wrote:
I think that by far standing out from anybody else in this town that Pam Dickerson is the best hairdresser I have ever met!! Everybody should go try her, she cuts hair like a professional!!
I agree! BEST EVER!!
hair style

United States

#126 Jul 23, 2012
Sabrina Howard is the best. She is at Cutting Edge. I have been going to her for ten years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mr Garza from walnut grove (Oct '11) 35 min Hippie 19621 13
Gregory Cherry (Jan '15) 3 hr iknowhim 6
John Morris 9 hr Truth 16
A real dad? 11 hr Grammar Police 12
The real scoop!! 23 hr Grammar Police 17
Michael Johnston Tue Artefacts 4
Blood Bath (Jun '10) Tue MarciaMarciaMarcia 2

Savannah Jobs

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages