City Official down by the river

City Official down by the river

Posted in the Savannah Forum

Haskell

Oakland, TN

#1 Oct 10, 2012
I was down there at the river city park last Sunday and I seen some important looking people throwin something in the water. Anybody seen or heared of anything strange going on ? I'm scared half to death
jollysack

United States

#2 Oct 10, 2012
I was taken a shit off the bank after eatin at huddle house,looked like I turned a water hose loose full of campfire coffee and green lepers,hell I didn't have no paper so I drug my ass cross the grass like a poodle with pin worms
eatyourdogandcat

Cookeville, TN

#3 Oct 10, 2012
Haskell wrote:
I was down there at the river city park last Sunday and I seen some important looking people throwin something in the water. Anybody seen or heared of anything strange going on ? I'm scared half to death
I just love how people use run on sentences it's like they are thinking out loud except they are typing the series of words instead of speaking them and then we get to try to figure out where the pauses should go and where one thought ends and the next begins
Knowwhati'msayin'?
Ben

Tallahassee, FL

#4 Oct 11, 2012
jollysack wrote:
I was taken a shit off the bank after eatin at huddle house,looked like I turned a water hose loose full of campfire coffee and green lepers,hell I didn't have no paper so I drug my ass cross the grass like a poodle with pin worms
folks',this is what you call [email protected]
Buncha Freaks

Memphis, TN

#5 Oct 11, 2012
They are introducing pirahna's into the river to help control the giant gar population.

Nothing to worry about unless you plan to get in the water. Shitting on the bank will still be safe.
matt foley

Cookeville, TN

#6 Oct 12, 2012
Livin in a van down by the river.
Special

Oakland, TN

#7 Oct 15, 2012
It was a real treat to see first hand what they was throwing in the water. We held our services there that morning for two of the victims of the savage attack . A couple of homeless gentlemen that live under the bridge came over and asked for money to pay their cable bill. I healed them right then & there and they threw their all their bills & food vouchers in the river. They said they would never sniff gas or paint thinner no more. They'd stick high quality meth until something better came along.
silly billy

United States

#8 Oct 15, 2012
It was clent Martin making a drug deal
Druggie

Jackson, TN

#9 Oct 21, 2012
It was Clent saw it myself
fhh

Chatsworth, GA

#10 Oct 28, 2012
?()!
sam

United States

#11 Oct 28, 2012
Ksd

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Steakley promotes a protest at savannah co... 2 hr Counce 26
Valerie Burns 3 hr val 9
Shelton family 4 hr Shelton family 2
Lisa zandi 5 hr aub 4
Tori Jones arrested for Making Meth (Jan '11) 6 hr tomm 16
massimo utv (Jan '13) 14 hr Manny Quinn 163
Josh Steakley does interview with CNN & Nancy G... 14 hr Counce 8

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance