Drug Raid/Snitches on the loose/misty petty

Posted in the Savannah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
are you kiddin me

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2010
Did I understand correctly that Misty Petty got loose for snitching even though she was cooking meth in her home with her 5 yr old daughter there????? Where's DHS????? If this is true? Keeping that child in such a situation the cops should be charged with endangerment!!!! I guess her kid will have to get into the stash & end up in the ER before they will do what's best!!!!

Since: Jul 10

United States

#2 Jul 15, 2010
r u freaking kidding well u know what they say snitches r foung in ditches with stitches
WTF

Lexington, TN

#3 Jul 15, 2010
are you kiddin me wrote:
Did I understand correctly that Misty Petty got loose for snitching even though she was cooking meth in her home with her 5 yr old daughter there????? Where's DHS????? If this is true? Keeping that child in such a situation the cops should be charged with endangerment!!!! I guess her kid will have to get into the stash & end up in the ER before they will do what's best!!!!
Who let her out?
The cops or a judge?
The DA cut her a deal?
Regardless, if there's a kid involved & DHS didn't protect her, the kid, and this community will suffer for it.
josh steakley

United States

#4 Jul 16, 2010
tim lard is a snich and i will say it to his face and the same goes for dustin meyer
concerned

Savannah, TN

#5 Jul 17, 2010
i thnk dhs or sumone n her family has her kid but she got loose the next day with a book of names! so u tell me wats up? i heard that from sumone locked up with her
SpeakUp

Hornsby, TN

#6 Jul 17, 2010
Speak up! you had no problem doing so with the law enforcement, snitching on people and all. brittnay blount is a KNOWN informant and thats a fact.
Could Be

Jackson, TN

#7 Jul 17, 2010
Does anyone know who boom boom Belinda is? I overheard one of the deputies talking about her and it wasn't very nice.
laughin

Hornsby, TN

#8 Jul 17, 2010
yeah her name is belinda melson and she a big ol lesbo
hardincountyisdi rty

Caroleen, NC

#9 Jul 17, 2010
Anna Martin,Brittany blunt,Christinacollier,vandive r r all snitches
hahahah but true

Jackson, TN

#10 Jul 19, 2010
hardincountyisdirty wrote:
Anna Martin,Brittany blunt,Christinacollier,vandive r r all snitches
wait hold up.. i dunno about the rest but christina collier is my sister and i know for a fact that she ain't no snitch . how can she be a snitch when she ain't even been in any trouble plus she don't do anything except take care of her kid and work all the damn time... this mus be sum jelouse beetch , good damn thing she don't know who u are or u would have ur ass stomped ....
hahahah but true

Jackson, TN

#11 Jul 19, 2010
hahahah but true wrote:
<quoted text>
wait hold up.. i dunno about the rest but christina collier is my sister and i know for a fact that she ain't no snitch . how can she be a snitch when she ain't even been in any trouble plus she don't do anything except take care of her kid and work all the damn time... this mus be sum jelouse beetch , good damn thing she don't know who u are or u would have ur ass stomped ....
ok!This is christina collier...And who ever you are u must got me confused with someone else!lol but its cool this is why savannah has the name it has..because of the people that get on here talk crap about people all the damn time.You guys must really not have a life or just dont know what else is out there!Go to work or spend more time with your kids..life is to short to worry about other peoples lives..I mean really go to church find God and see what lifes really about and get out of your fantasy world..this is the last time im getting on this page!!Have a nice life!!hahah
mkd

United States

#12 Jul 19, 2010
laughin wrote:
they got belinda melson not to long ago for drugs thats what somebody told me that is in jail and they are coming after about 10 more people but dont know the names yet...
special

Savannah, TN

#13 Jul 20, 2010
mkd wrote:
<quoted text>
they got belinda melson not to long ago for drugs thats what somebody told me that is in jail and they are coming after about 10 more people but dont know the names yet...
the 10 names r anyone who associates with that psycho demon thing! her and her nutty girlfriend, boom boom belinda will do any drug there is even shoot up! if the drugs dont kill her sumbody will get that theiving junkie eventually, and i hope im there to see it go down
country girl

Jackson, TN

#14 Aug 25, 2010
laughin wrote:
She also goes by Belinda Jameson and Belinda Thatcher. If you know her run b/c the girl is a snitch. I confronted her about it and she ran off, but never tried to deny it. NO GOOD TRASH!!
Outlaw women

United States

#15 Sep 25, 2010
Hey guys it's plane to see that this site don't care for snitches what about snitches who are posing as a person who thinks it's wrong and lies about who she is and she is often the topic here step on up countrygirl the one the only mistypetty And doesn't even acknowledge the things being said
just curious

United States

#16 Sep 25, 2010
what age is the christina collier you are referring to?
Ram

United States

#17 Sep 26, 2010
KEEP IT UP SNITCHES.LETS CLEAN UP THESE SCUM.They are so brain damaged they can't even tell when an undercover is right next to them.
If you check your carpet where we were "doing lines" the other night you'll see my lines that I brushed off onto the floor.
what would be nice is a camp ,put all you dopers in it,give you all the coke,crank,meth that we have confiscated,no food or water.You would all kill yourselves within a week.Then we could have a big ole bonfire.
daniel

Jackson, TN

#18 Jan 19, 2011
i am the father and i did step up and take my child away from her and i have full custody now, i took her out that nasty filthy roach infested home and now she is safe and in a good home. Itook a child out of a lions den, i would have got her sooner but i had to go the legal way,thanks..for the concern
friend

Mcminnville, TN

#19 Jan 19, 2011
Hopefully you will take care of that child. No child deserves to be put in that position. Believe me everybody is watching you now and making sure the baby isnt left here and there. Give her the life she deserves DP....
friend

Mcminnville, TN

#20 Jan 19, 2011
Daniel Petty doesnt need this kid either. He doesnt take care of the ones hes got. Thats a fact!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Burger King 55 min big mac 6
tommy lynn mcclain? (Nov '11) 2 hr Indianamom 16
josh w and rj fighting? 6 hr boy josh 13
Most Haunted Place In Hardin County 10 hr Bernice Byrd 4
Help cancer patient live the rest of her life p... 15 hr Zachy 1
Memorable moments in Savannah history (Jul '10) 16 hr oook 2,362
Antonio Martin 16 hr Cooter 2
wreck Tue hmmm 46
Savannah Dating
Find my Match