doc

United States

#1 Apr 16, 2010
has anyone heard if rusty or shane murphy had anything to do with the murder with bad egg of chris and cristina.Is it the truth or a rumor, it came from a reliable source, maybe.
common sense

Mcminnville, TN

#2 Apr 16, 2010
if you dont know for sure, thats not the kind of thing you want to put up here.
THE PEOPLE

Olive Branch, MS

#3 Apr 16, 2010
common sense wrote:
if you dont know for sure, thats not the kind of thing you want to put up here.
thats is what this forum is for gossip. take it for what its worth.
sfesgs

Manchester, TN

#4 Apr 16, 2010
Go ask Shane he's address is on water street
Ask Shannon

Iuka, MS

#5 Apr 16, 2010
or Gus, or Bartee, or Justin
run

Olive Branch, MS

#6 Apr 22, 2010
hell yes rusty was in on it run boy run i will find u
Curious

United States

#7 Apr 22, 2010
Rusty in jail?
Tell it all brother

United States

#8 Apr 27, 2010
Ruuuuussty... Repent of ALL your sins. Judgment day drawith near... The LORD said "Vengence is mine"... and I believe HIM. Do you?
Wrong Again Loser

United States

#9 Apr 27, 2010
Barking up the wrong tree. All Shane lays claim to is selling fake dope. That's just damn sad ass.
Just Sayin_

Kingsport, TN

#10 May 2, 2010
I heard Rusty say he 'helped' get rid of Chris and Christina but personally I dontthinkhe hastheballs to doanything like that. He likes to run his mouth and wants people to think hes some kind of bad ass when we all know he's a pussy! Shane is just plain old stupid, thats it! Rusty wants to make people think he's a bad ass but I know for a fact he's scared of his shadow and unless his woman is standing by him holding the steel he wont open his mouth to anyone.
One Who Knows

United States

#11 May 2, 2010
Guilty parties were as follows: Egg, Gus, Bartee, Justin were there when kids came to house. Clean up & hiding evidence included Shannon who came home during the "incident" & she claimed it was after the fact. All details to be revealed very soon. There ya have her version from her own mouth as told to many many many people!
Concerned party

United States

#12 May 3, 2010
I know that Rusty was sent to Chris's house to get Egg"s lock box the night the kids disappeared. He knows more than he has told. To the rest involved, trust me on this one, it will be better on you if you come forward NOW. Remember the old saying... "Every old dog has its day."

Since: Feb 12

Savannah, TN

#14 Feb 16, 2012
I know nothin about the shit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
april lynn rickman shane davis 23 min tonia 2
Professional Help 43 min help 3
CB radio 55 min hello jello 6
Dope head JP Jones 1 hr Midontgiveaf 9
Dan Cates 2 hr Heads Up 4
Why do Yankees think they are better/smarter/st... (May '10) 5 hr Sweeter82 261
Don Long 5 hr Sifgt 5
More from around the web

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE