Bad Wreck On Hwy. 57
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
ScannerNewz

United States

#1 Jan 19, 2011
Anybody know who was involved in the accident on 57? Head on collision.. Log truck (Loaded) and a pickup truck. One person airlifted.
concern

Byhalia, MS

#2 Jan 19, 2011
ScannerNewz wrote:
Anybody know who was involved in the accident on 57? Head on collision.. Log truck (Loaded) and a pickup truck. One person airlifted.
hear that it was Aaron Parson..where at on 57 did thid happen?
tim

Jackson, TN

#3 Jan 19, 2011
dont know for sure think it was south of counce
tim

Jackson, TN

#4 Jan 19, 2011
do you know his condition
Bongo

United States

#5 Jan 19, 2011
How old is he?
Saw it

Medina, TN

#6 Jan 19, 2011
I was coming home from Corinth and ran up on this wreck. It was right before the Kendrick Rd. turn-off. It had just happened, the troopers were not even there yet. Looked bad.
audeybrook

Manchester, TN

#7 Jan 19, 2011
It was Aaron Parson ... Wreck was pretty bad ... Airlifted him from scene to Memphis is what I was told. He is around 19-21 years old not for sure.
sweetsugar1954

Kingsport, TN

#8 Jan 19, 2011
audeybrook wrote:
It was Aaron Parson ... Wreck was pretty bad ... Airlifted him from scene to Memphis is what I was told. He is around 19-21 years old not for sure.
Who are his parents?
audeybrook

Manchester, TN

#9 Jan 19, 2011
Im not sure who his parents are ... Sorry
sweetsugar1954

Kingsport, TN

#10 Jan 19, 2011
audeybrook wrote:
Im not sure who his parents are ... Sorry
I will put him on our prayer list
Sunny

Ann Arbor, MI

#11 Jan 19, 2011
Don't think I know him but I hope he will be okay.
aaron

Manchester, TN

#12 Jan 19, 2011
I went to school with him. He's either 20 or just turned 21. Praying everything will be okay.
a friend..

Linden, TN

#13 Jan 19, 2011
He's 20 will be 21 on Jan. 29. The log truck hit the driver side of his truck. He was airlifted to Memphis & had a surgery to stop internal bleeding. His kidney, liver, & spleen were bleeding. They took out his spleen. He has head trauma also. He's in critical condition. He is such a sweet boy, he downtown deserve to go threw this! Everyone keep Aaron & his family in your prayers! Aaron sweetie you can make it threw this! We are all here praying for you! I believe his parents are Joan & Joe Love.
a friend..

Linden, TN

#14 Jan 19, 2011
[QUOTE who="a friend.."]He's 20 will be 21 on Jan. 29. The log truck hit the driver side of his truck. He was airlifted to Memphis & had a surgery to stop internal bleeding. His kidney, liver, & spleen were bleeding. They took out his spleen. He has head trauma also. He's in critical condition. He is such a sweet boy, he downtown deserve to go threw this! Everyone keep Aaron & his family in your prayers! Aaron sweetie you can make it threw this! We are all here praying for you! I believe his parents are Joan & Joe Love.[/QUOTE]

I meant doesn't not downtown.*
wondering

United States

#15 Jan 19, 2011
Does he live in Savannah? This is so sad. Will keep him and his family in my prayers. Does anybody know how the person driving the log truck is doing, or if he was injured?
Family

Kingsport, TN

#16 Jan 20, 2011
not sure about the log truck driver...aaron is not expected to live....got a call and they have brought him back once but his lungs are so damaged not really anything they can do....i know our family needs lots of prayers....it hasnt even been 2yrs. since joan lost her brother....his parents are joan and joe love....this family needs all the prayers we can get....pray for a miracle
franks

Jackson, TN

#17 Jan 20, 2011
concern wrote:
<quoted text>hear that it was Aaron Parson..where at on 57 did thid happen?
on the bad curve up there
Friend of Aaron

United States

#18 Jan 20, 2011
Family wrote:
not sure about the log truck driver...aaron is not expected to live....got a call and they have brought him back once but his lungs are so damaged not really anything they can do....i know our family needs lots of prayers....it hasnt even been 2yrs. since joan lost her brother....his parents are joan and joe love....this family needs all the prayers we can get....pray for a miracle
Please please please- keep us updated. I hate this so bad. It just doesn't even seem real.
snowdaze

Manchester, TN

#19 Jan 20, 2011
Family wrote:
I can't stand those logging truckers. They think they own the roads. They don't care who they run or almost run off the roads.
PLEASE

Jackson, TN

#20 Jan 20, 2011
snowdaze wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't stand those logging truckers. They think they own the roads. They don't care who they run or almost run off the roads.
Dont blame all log truck drivers. At least there trying to provide for their families!Most of the time,accidents are caused by drivers in personal vehicles!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
burnout contest pickwick dragstrip tonite! 2 min Uniden Bearcat 5
lost and found 4 min Old Jerry 4
Brandon Garrard 53 min peasoup 13
Ryan Fenney 58 min peasoup 5
courtney richards (Sep '11) 1 hr ipiy 19
Lindsey wicker 5 hr Uniden Bearcat 11
Illegal Gate put up on a County Road 5 hr Tina 39
high school cheerleaders 16 hr Rah Rah 47
More from around the web

Personal Finance