New Pain Clinic
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Informant

Oakland, TN

#1 Nov 3, 2012
I have heard from several people in the medical community that a new pain clinic will be opening here just before Christmas . It will be operated by a Dr. Mugawii from Florida . He has other clinics in Kentucky and West Virgina and from what I understand he really knows how to treat pain. This will be good because they say his office charge is only $50 plus prescription cost. He doesn't ask a lot of questions , just treats your pain.
chillax

Gridley, IL

#2 Nov 3, 2012
Informant wrote:
I have heard from several people in the medical community that a new pain clinic will be opening here just before Christmas . It will be operated by a Dr. Mugawii from Florida . He has other clinics in Kentucky and West Virgina and from what I understand he really knows how to treat pain. This will be good because they say his office charge is only $50 plus prescription cost. He doesn't ask a lot of questions , just treats your pain.
What happened to the pain clinic by the hospital? And if he doesn't ask a lot of question, then he really doesn't care if you are truly in pain or not. He's just looking to prescribe pills that people don't need.
Informant

Oakland, TN

#3 Nov 3, 2012
I hear he's only looking to treat the pain for a fair price . He heard that there was a great deal of pain in this community and he goes where the pain is so he can make the most money too.
shame

United States

#4 Nov 3, 2012
There's not a lot of pain in our area , just a bunch of dope heads , if ur in that much pain jump of the bridge
Informant

Sarasota, FL

#5 Nov 3, 2012
I'm not in any pain , just stating that a new pain management clinic ( Opiate Den ) was on it's way . And I agree , dopers can jump off the bridge.
Badmedic

Oakland, TN

#6 Nov 3, 2012
When's the outfit gonna get opened up ? I know several patients that are in a great deal of pain ? Will they take cash or trade for guns ?
pill pop

United States

#7 Nov 4, 2012
I eat my own turds for pain,it works cause my breath stanks so bad I forget about the hurt
jeff

Chatsworth, GA

#8 Nov 6, 2012
That's all we need is a new pain clinic!
GGG

Morehead, KY

#10 Sep 26, 2013
Guess it never happened LMAO
bigdope

United States

#11 May 13, 2014
This clinic of Dr jordans is a joke,they give out dope to the dope heads but the real people that needs it can't get no help.he played with my tottas n told me if I told he would denie it.hes a quack
Baby doll

Charlotte, NC

#12 May 13, 2014
That's where my baby doll, Chris Byrd and poor ass camper living Adam Robinson get their pills from. Your right not a lot of asked questions.
Hmmmm

Saltillo, MS

#13 May 13, 2014
chillax wrote:
<quoted text>
What happened to the pain clinic by the hospital? And if he doesn't ask a lot of question, then he really doesn't care if you are truly in pain or not. He's just looking to prescribe pills that people don't need.
Agreed! If no real history and physical are taken and he just writes a ton of prescriptions, he will lose his license soon enough. It's a shame that real pain patients cannot get treated properly because so many go in complaining of nonsense diagnoses and Mississippi and Tennessee are both cracking down on this. The DEA is watching.
kool

Ashburn, VA

#14 May 14, 2014
they should get a list of all names that dont have pain before they go to it that way they cant get anything so many dopers out here and i could list alot but it would take a notebook full
Fedup

Bolivar, TN

#15 May 14, 2014
Bigdope what is tottas? I'd like to hear more about this dr. Have heard tales about him. Needs to be removed.
Fedup

Bolivar, TN

#16 May 14, 2014
bigdope wrote:
This clinic of Dr jordans is a joke,they give out dope to the dope heads but the real people that needs it can't get no help.he played with my tottas n told me if I told he would denie it.hes a quack
What is tottas? He's a bad dr and needs to be removed. You Agree?
Rest of the story

United States

#17 May 15, 2014
Well, where is this pain clinic? I actually need a pain management doctor......????
baskinsdanielhel lya

United States

#19 Sep 12, 2014
Well wat buissnes is it of urs wat he priscribes to people thats the worlds problem people like u
baskinsdanielhel lya

United States

#20 Sep 12, 2014
Well if ur not in pain go kill urself u dumb ass sme of us are truly messed up and dnt need ur selfish words u freakn dumb ass
Anonymous

United States

#22 Sep 12, 2014
kool wrote:
they should get a list of all names that dont have pain before they go to it that way they cant get anything so many dopers out here and i could list alot but it would take a notebook full
Yall can say wat u wnt but us dopers will get meds anyway and ther is absoloutley nothing u can do bout it. So ha ha ha in ur face cuppy cakes
akarosebud

Oakland, TN

#23 Sep 14, 2014
shame wrote:
There's not a lot of pain in our area , just a bunch of dope heads , if ur in that much pain jump of the bridge
I guess you have not had to live with diabetic neuropathy, lupus or fibromyalgia, or degenerative disc disease all at once, so excuse me if I need pain meds. Worked since I was 14 gave up last year so after 43 years of being on my feet took me out of the working game but I do try to pick up extra jobs here and and don't stand on the street with my my hand out. Learn your facts before you open.your mouth, there are a lot of us out here!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Tony Collins (Mar '13) 59 min Amanda powers col... 14
rj Dixon beat and rob 5 hr Made_my_day 3
micki greer 14 hr Counce 7
Colton Mcasland 20 hr Randy White 24
Tribute to Hardin County family and friends who... (Feb '11) Wed Whoami 51
Kamala Prince Wed Dave Brubeck 10
fluffy Wed Peenut 4

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages