Kimberly Whorley
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Just noticed

Hermitage, TN

#1 Mar 16, 2013
Has anybody heard or seen anything about Kimberly Whorley lately? I NEVER see her with Daryl anymore! Wonder why? Is he back to his old tricks or is she doing it?
ha ha

Oakland, TN

#2 Mar 20, 2013
Ask Cybil G.
diarrhea lust

Nashville, TN

#3 Mar 20, 2013
have you ever felt the sexual satisfaction of smearing gangrenous feces all over your genitalia and face?
ruforreal

Olive Branch, MS

#4 Mar 21, 2013
Just noticed wrote:
Has anybody heard or seen anything about Kimberly Whorley lately? I NEVER see her with Daryl anymore! Wonder why? Is he back to his old tricks or is she doing it?
So they live in two homes. What business is it of yours I mean are you looking for a problem? is your own life so empty. Are you wanting Darryl or is it Kimberly? you can't even spell the name right. Go crawl back in your little gossip hole and shut the F up
pat

Savannah, TN

#5 Mar 21, 2013
They have a child in school - someone has to be home and in one place for that reason if nothing else!
Dumb

United States

#6 Mar 21, 2013
She's a dim one.
Burd turgler

Jackson, TN

#7 Mar 21, 2013
diarrhea lust wrote:
have you ever felt the sexual satisfaction of smearing gangrenous feces all over your genitalia and face?
Have you ever had the normal satisfaction of acting like a human being instead of some kind of a damn animal?
diarrhea lust

Nashville, TN

#8 Mar 22, 2013
Burd turgler wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever had the normal satisfaction of acting like a human being instead of some kind of a damn animal?
hey, handsome, I know you will be onely on this friday night.
you don't have to be. we can meet up in the lowes bathroom. share bowel wrinkles and touch each other where the shit comes out.
Just noticed

Hermitage, TN

#9 Mar 27, 2013
Who is Cybill?
who

Oakland, TN

#10 Mar 27, 2013
Just noticed wrote:
Who is Cybill?
You,You spelled your name the way you do!!! So you should know who you are, unless you`ve took to many pills to remember!
Just noticed

Hermitage, TN

#11 Mar 27, 2013
Duh!!! I copied it from your post!!!!
Really

Sevierville, TN

#12 Mar 28, 2013
Dumb wrote:
She's a dim one.
Is she dumb? Why do you say that? Ha
Haha

Greeneville, TN

#13 Mar 31, 2013
I think she is fat and she thinks she is a goddess. She makes me sick. She acts like she is better than everybody else. She is even ugly and I hear she is mean to Beverly and that makes her a bitch. Yes, she is dumb! Dumb for many reasons Darryl doesn't even love her, he married her cause she was pregnant. See, she is a whore!
Haha

United States

#14 Apr 1, 2013
See, nobody will even write about her. Nobody cares about the white trash. She is too boring I bet Darryl Worley wouldn't even respond.
Washington

Byhalia, MS

#15 Apr 5, 2013
Haha wrote:
See, nobody will even write about her. Nobody cares about the white trash. She is too boring I bet Darryl Worley wouldn't even respond.
I am from Washington also and it makes me ashamed that you would write these things about someone u probably don't even know. I don't know her but I can tell you she definitely isn't boring. On the few occassions I have met her she was vibrant and fun. Do you know her story? I thik not! She didn't appear to be a "whore" as you say but why do you care if he picked her up on the street?
Look

Indian Trail, NC

#16 Apr 25, 2013
Look on her Facebook all she talks about is her "baby"! Her "baby" isn't a baby nemore if she would take care of her she wouldn't be so sick. I think she is a bad mom. I would take care of them both. I heard Darryl is hung.
Gonna do Darryl Worley

Indian Trail, NC

#17 Apr 25, 2013
Just know I am gonna screw your husband. I will let you know how great it was. I know you don't remember! You got him and stopped doing him so I will take care of him.
diarrhea lust

Nashville, TN

#18 Apr 26, 2013
Gonna do Darryl Worley wrote:
Just know I am gonna screw your husband. I will let you know how great it was. I know you don't remember! You got him and stopped doing him so I will take care of him.
oh, sounds fun. mind if I sit in the corner and diddle myself with pieces of cat shit? I like to watch. I'll be quiet, I promise.

Jackson, TN

#19 Apr 28, 2013
diarrhea lust wrote:
have you ever felt the satisfaction of just SHUTTING THE F*CK UP?
diarrhea lust

Nashville, TN

#20 Apr 29, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>have you ever felt the satisfaction of just SHUTTING THE F*CK UP?
How about I shut you up with a nice warm log of shit.
You can crouch under me while I thrust a slick piece into your mouth. I bet you'd love it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What happened 35 min Tyler 7
Rhea Murphy shana morris 37 min Vickie 1
Witches, Pagans, Wiccans, Voodoo Practioners (Feb '13) 6 hr Donnie 72
Margie Price 13 hr Margie Price 14
Looser Boyfriend 17 hr Donnie 54
public knowledge 18 hr Out 2
Dead man found at Pickwick hanging from tree be... (May '11) Mon stand tall 37

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance