Next Last
true

Shelbyville, TN

#2 May 28, 2012
it would make money
Yard Bird

United States

#3 May 28, 2012
I hope KFC is going to be moving back into town, There is no decent fried chicken in Savannah. And maybe it would put that roach house called Dodges out of buisness.
Yard Bird

United States

#5 May 28, 2012
white meat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yess and it would be the same way it was..couldn't even go in and sit down for a peacefully meal with ur family for a bunch if hootin and hollerin blacks smacking with their mouth wide open throwin chicken bones on the floor...and don't get me started on Sunday when the churches let out in newtown....you couldn't even get in the door....have to put on ur sunglasses for all the bright purple and gold getups they had on..that's why the floor was so slick...it wasn't grease from frying it was all the soul glow dripping off there heads...
I never ate inside for that very reason, Maybe i should have eaten inside and slipped on some soul glow. I heard after it shut down I could have got a bag of weed with my bucket of chicken. just imagine what it would be like if they took Food Stamps ...
stupid people

Orlando, FL

#6 May 28, 2012
Yard Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
I never ate inside for that very reason, Maybe i should have eaten inside and slipped on some soul glow. I heard after it shut down I could have got a bag of weed with my bucket of chicken. just imagine what it would be like if they took Food Stamps ...
all u stupid jokes r racists I hope everone of yall choke and die on a chicken bone this world don't need stupid people like yall n it. P.s I'm white
icraponu

Olive Branch, MS

#7 May 28, 2012
stupid people wrote:
<quoted text> all u stupid jokes r racists I hope everone of yall choke and die on a chicken bone this world don't need stupid people like yall n it. P.s I'm white
i cr ap on u
Yard Bird

United States

#8 May 28, 2012
stupid people wrote:
<quoted text> all u stupid jokes r racists I hope everone of yall choke and die on a chicken bone this world don't need stupid people like yall n it. P.s I'm white
Yeah i am pretty racist, So is every black person i have ever met in my life!! I share my opinions openly not just on topix and I think stereotypes are funny !! P.S. i am white as well and i have black friends and we make jokes out of stereotypes. i think the world needs more humor in it and not people judging what i do or wishing death upon me for making a joke!! You think black people don't make fun of you ? Watch any black stand up comedian and you are the basis for 90% of their jokes and i dont remember anybody standing up and shouting they are racist
hubby loves chicken

Olive Branch, MS

#9 May 28, 2012
Jacks is almost built they have good chicken, nearly as good as KFC. They have a good business wherever they ate located.
xxx

Mcminnville, TN

#10 May 28, 2012
hubby loves chicken wrote:
Jacks is almost built they have good chicken, nearly as good as KFC. They have a good business wherever they ate located.
I find their chicken nasty. What every kinds of oil they use to fry it in messes up my stomach.
IQis186

Jackson, TN

#11 May 28, 2012
The KFC we had was just plain NASTY. It had nothing to do with the color of anyone's skin. It just was not run properly. Period. Another KFC would be great...as long as the same people don't have anything to do with it's operation.
stupid people

Orlando, FL

#12 May 28, 2012
Yard Bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah i am pretty racist, So is every black person i have ever met in my life!! I share my opinions openly not just on topix and I think stereotypes are funny !! P.S. i am white as well and i have black friends and we make jokes out of stereotypes. i think the world needs more humor in it and not people judging what i do or wishing death upon me for making a joke!! You think black people don't makpe fun of you ? Watch any black stand up comedian and you are the basis for 90% of their jokes and i dont remember anybody standing up and shouting they are racist
if Ur so open about it then y didn't u post Ur real name dumb ass
Yard Bird

United States

#13 May 28, 2012
stupid people wrote:
<quoted text>if Ur so open about it then y didn't u post Ur real name dumb ass
If you are going to call somebody a Dumbass at least use proper grammar. I would not post my name on here because I have kids in high school and going to school is hard enough even without being judged for your parents beliefs. They are free to think what they want and i dont push what i think on them.
UBRight

Jackson, TN

#14 May 28, 2012
KFC is going in with Taco Bell..its that way all over the country now,,Baskin Robbins will be closing.
yumO

Shelbyville, TN

#16 May 28, 2012
Jacks will be serving up FRIED CHICKEN by the piece or by the bucket family packs sides and all so get ready YUM
Crack House Chicken

Olive Branch, MS

#17 May 29, 2012
I hope Jacks dont hire a bunch of dope dealing racists blacks. It will end up like the old KFC.
xxx

Shelbyville, TN

#18 May 29, 2012
yumO wrote:
Jacks will be serving up FRIED CHICKEN by the piece or by the bucket family packs sides and all so get ready YUM
their chicken is greasy and nasty
haha

Manchester, TN

#19 May 29, 2012
Wecome to Savannah's KFC , for $45.00 you can get a 20 rock a blo w job and a 3 piece chicken dinner!! no coupon required.
dontforget

Shelbyville, TN

#20 May 29, 2012
Don't forget to order extra biscuits haha
melissa

United States

#21 May 30, 2012
Yard Bird wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah i am pretty racist, So is every black person i have ever met in my life!! I share my opinions openly not just on topix and I think stereotypes are funny !! P.S. i am white as well and i have black friends and we make jokes out of stereotypes. i think the world needs more humor in it and not people judging what i do or wishing death upon me for making a joke!! You think black people don't make fun of you ? Watch any black stand up comedian and you are the basis for 90% of their jokes and i dont remember anybody standing up and shouting they are racist
Funny u just said every black person u have met were racist n u said u were also but then just said that u have black friends? Contradicting urself there
lovely

Tullahoma, TN

#23 May 30, 2012
dark meat wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU KRACKA
Lol you right these KRACKAS hink its always about them! Us blacks and whites should be able to work anywhere! Slave days been over
Anonymous

United States

#24 May 30, 2012
Yard Bird wrote:
I hope KFC is going to be moving back into town, There is no decent fried chicken in Savannah. And maybe it would put that roach house called Dodges out of buisness.
And may I ask you why you do not like Dodge's chicken? It's always clean & fresh when I get my strips. Better that anywhere else in town for sure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wreck 12 min Sandguppy 30
josh turner (Jul '13) 47 min Daddy1990 6
jailers who needs to stay and who needs to go? 57 min Daddy1990 5
hairstylist 1 hr SmartGuy 21
God's Not Dead 3 hr Methane 185
Low down savannah scum 4 hr Scammed 17
why was nothing said ...? not even in newspape... 7 hr Also wondering 7
Savannah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web