First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sgirl

United States

#1 Apr 11, 2013
Bitch isn't even in savannah anymore and she still getting on nerves. Posting stuff on fb like she rich lol does this girl look rich? I think she'd fix that nappy face if so. Acts like she is just awesome when she hangs out with nothing but trash! If you was so great you wouldn't still be working at sonic :)
wes

Nashville, TN

#2 Apr 11, 2013
Well if you were so much better than her, you wouldn't be wasting time talking $hit on topix about someone that you think is trash. Think about it, this post of your's looks like something a trashy person would do.
Sgirl

United States

#3 Apr 12, 2013
Well honey I'm far from it. I'm just fed up with all the stuff she posts on her social media thinkin she's bad. But trashy people would take up for her:)
wes

Nashville, TN

#4 Apr 12, 2013
Sgirl wrote:
Well honey I'm far from it. I'm just fed up with all the stuff she posts on her social media thinkin she's bad. But trashy people would take up for her:)
If it looks like trash, smells like trash, and posts on topix like trash, then it must be trash. Think about it, you came here to post something about someone that you say is trash yet I don't see that person on here talking about you. I'd say you are far from NOT being trash.
Savannah

Jackson, TN

#5 Apr 12, 2013
Lol so because I'm voicing my opinion about a girl that can't post a picture without her chest almost fully exposed and her shorts/skirt as short as they can be I'm trash? Not to even mention how uneducated she talks... Hmm sorry but I go to school full time, work full time, and don't sell dope to help me out .. So who sounds trashy out of those?
Savannah girl

Jackson, TN

#6 Apr 12, 2013
And by the way you also are posting on topix. Does that make you trash?
wes

Nashville, TN

#7 Apr 12, 2013
Savannah wrote:
Lol so because I'm voicing my opinion about a girl that can't post a picture without her chest almost fully exposed and her shorts/skirt as short as they can be I'm trash? Not to even mention how uneducated she talks... Hmm sorry but I go to school full time, work full time, and don't sell dope to help me out .. So who sounds trashy out of those?
You must be so proud of yourself. It must feel really good being so much better than her that you have to go to a trash website to anonymously talk $hit about her. You seem like a classy girl.

And about myself coming here to post. I never said ''anyone that posts on topix is trash". Although, calling someone out by name, talking $hit, and staying anonymous is trashy to me. especially when it is as catty as your original post. But I'm sure in your educated, fulltime working, perfect mind you were convinced you were being a good person.
Sgirl

United States

#8 Apr 12, 2013
I didn't say it was nice of me.. I'm obviously not her friend or trying to be nice. It's a website called topix. Which means I can post about what ever or who ever I want. If you don't like it don't read MY topic . But yes I do think I'm better than someone who sells dope for their job and puts pictures of their dope money on their social media. Guess your cool like that too though
Sgirl

United States

#9 Apr 12, 2013
Maybe I was hoping she would she it so it might want to make herself not look and act like trash .. Some people need eye openers but I'm sure she will say something like " haters make me famous " lmao
wes

Nashville, TN

#10 Apr 12, 2013
Sgirl wrote:
Maybe I was hoping she would she it so it might want to make herself not look and act like trash .. Some people need eye openers but I'm sure she will say something like " haters make me famous " lmao
Wan't to give her an ''eye-opener''?
message her on facebook, you obviosuly keep up with her on it.
Sgirl

Jackson, TN

#11 Apr 12, 2013
Hard not to when she posts something every five seconds about how bad her bitches are lmao. I actually deleted her because I have no use for reading trash
wes

Nashville, TN

#12 Apr 12, 2013
Sgirl wrote:
Hard not to when she posts something every five seconds about how bad her bitches are lmao. I actually deleted her because I have no use for reading trash
no use for reading trash, huh?
I guess you don't read what you type then.
KELLY BOSWELL

Palatka, FL

#13 Apr 12, 2013
Lmmfao....
Ratchet

Jackson, TN

#14 Apr 23, 2013
She put on her FB it's hard for her to find clothes bc she has long legs lmao many people have problems like that without dressing like a prostitue to solve it. And she is unemployed FYI , not working at sonic lol probably be on welfare next
i know you

Tullahoma, TN

#15 Apr 23, 2013
Though the only way to see someone's post was to be a friend or look then up. Unless you are friends with someone that is friends with her and likes her status or shares her status. Looks like This girl needs so go to fb and clean up her friends list. Then go and change her settings to private so only friends can view post.
Ratchet

Jackson, TN

#16 Apr 23, 2013
Or maybe she should clean HERSELF up! Then no one could say anything
wes

Nashville, TN

#17 Apr 23, 2013
Ratchet wrote:
Or maybe she should clean HERSELF up! Then no one could say anything
take a look in the mirror, skank.
you wouldn't be so worried about her business if you were not so insecure about yourself.
Ratchet

Jackson, TN

#18 Apr 24, 2013
Lmao okay sweetie okay .. That's def what it is.. I just don't like trash that can't even dress like a woman should or speak.. I don't walk around with my white ass hanging out of everything like she does either and I still get attention without doing so sooo no.
wes

Nashville, TN

#19 Apr 24, 2013
Ratchet wrote:
Lmao okay sweetie okay .. That's def what it is.. I just don't like trash that can't even dress like a woman should or speak.. I don't walk around with my white ass hanging out of everything like she does either and I still get attention without doing so sooo no.
yet you are so compelled to call her out on topix and you obviously watch her facebook. you have serious mental problems if you take this kind of effort to talk sh*t about someone that you deem to be ''trash''. doesn't make much sense does it?
you are a f*cking idiot!
Ratchet

Jackson, TN

#20 Apr 25, 2013
Well why don't you just go run a train on her with some of your friends since you like her so much bud. She likes that.. Half of the guys in savannah have ran one on her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carina tate Mooney cheating wife, easy lay 1 hr wife 9
Do I need Anal Bleeching? 1 hr Curious 1
Steve Florence was warned 3 hr breast 3
facebook not working 3 hr hjkl 3
crime stoppers/ report crime here 3 hr Jackie 2
Coward of the county 4 hr Proud American 2
joshua Alan S. 4 hr Just so u know 6
Savannah Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web