chillax

United States

#88 Jan 11, 2012
Smith wrote:
Oh you mean like having the balls to talk a bunch of sh*t on a website behind a fake name? Hmmm double standard.
I am sure you name isn't Smith. And you also talk crap. Suicide is selfish. Did he think about his family before killing himself? Yes, the family is hurting as well they should. But it is selfish to kill yourself and leave a family behind that doesn't understand why.
chillax

United States

#89 Jan 11, 2012
And some say he was a good Christian man. This isn't being nasty or mean. But the bible does say it is a sin. A violation of the 6th commandment and a grievous sin that hurts God's heart the their loved ones they leave behind.

http://www.bible.com/bibleanswers_result.php...
Smith

Denver, CO

#90 Jan 12, 2012
chillax wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure you name isn't Smith. And you also talk crap. Suicide is selfish. Did he think about his family before killing himself? Yes, the family is hurting as well they should. But it is selfish to kill yourself and leave a family behind that doesn't understand why.
My LAST name IS Smith and proud of it. I don't EVER say insensitive things such as what your hubby said in the previous post. If it's his family you're so concerned about, then how about you stop talking sh*t about this man?! Don't you think it hurts them to see all this garbage you people are spewing out?? It is only prolonging the greiving process. So get off me!
river rat

United States

#91 Jan 12, 2012
Why dont they delete this post?
Terrible

Washington, DC

#92 Jan 12, 2012
I have reported abuse on this thread and I hope and pray it will be removed. To the Matheson's u are two of the most terrible people I know. One if these days one of u will have to read all the terrible things people have to say about the other one after they die. Since neither of u are very liked and are evidently not "good people" I can only imagine what will be said during that terrible time. Your children will be in pain I'm sure which will be greatly intensified by this forum. When that happens I pray u will remember the many times you wrote harshly about someone's death on here no matter how they died. No wonder u moved out of Hardin County because both of u would probably get ass whippings on a regular basis!
chillax

United States

#93 Jan 12, 2012
Terrible wrote:
I have reported abuse on this thread and I hope and pray it will be removed. To the Matheson's u are two of the most terrible people I know. One if these days one of u will have to read all the terrible things people have to say about the other one after they die. Since neither of u are very liked and are evidently not "good people" I can only imagine what will be said during that terrible time. Your children will be in pain I'm sure which will be greatly intensified by this forum. When that happens I pray u will remember the many times you wrote harshly about someone's death on here no matter how they died. No wonder u moved out of Hardin County because both of u would probably get ass whippings on a regular basis!
I really don't care if I am liked by people like you there in Savanah. If you can't deal with the truth, oh well. It even says in the bible suicide is a sin. If he was such a Christian he would have known that.
chillax

United States

#94 Jan 12, 2012
Smith wrote:
<quoted text> My LAST name IS Smith and proud of it. I don't EVER say insensitive things such as what your hubby said in the previous post. If it's his family you're so concerned about, then how about you stop talking sh*t about this man?! Don't you think it hurts them to see all this garbage you people are spewing out?? It is only prolonging the greiving process. So get off me!
So you say it is. I only posted what the bible says about suicide. If they can't take that, I don't know what to say.
Smith

Denver, CO

#95 Jan 12, 2012
chillax wrote:
<quoted text>
So you say it is. I only posted what the bible says about suicide. If they can't take that, I don't know what to say.
Bible also says that God is the only one that can judge. You have no say in whether he was right or wrong or if he's goin to hell.
Wonder

Manchester, TN

#100 Jan 13, 2012
Suicide often is the result of a mental illness. God knows our hearts and thoughts. He knows if someone who takes their own life does it for spite and to purposely hurt others. He also knows when people are in such a state of mind that they cant think straight, think that that by being gone it will make life easier for those they love.
Of course they are wrong, taking your own life does not make anything easier for anyone. But when your chemicals in your brain get unbalanced, the rational thoughts seem to float away, leaving room for every kind of unimaginable and untrue sort of reasoning that convinces the victim that he or she should take their own life.
If you have never been depressed, not just the blues, but clinically depressed, then you have no idea what i am talking about or how that feels. You are blessed in that area and you should thank God for that, and pray for those of us who do battle this demon. It is a lifelong struggle that never completely goes away.
I am a suicide survivor. I lost my Daddy to suicide, and I know the pain this family is dealing with and will continue to deal with for the rest of their lived. I also know that suicide does NOT automatically condem you to hell. God knows your heart, he knows what you are going through, he knows what each person is thinking in those final minutes. It is HIS call as to where this person spends eternity.
To the family, I love you and pray for you!
sad

Jackson, TN

#101 Jan 13, 2012
Wonder wrote:
Suicide often is the result of a mental illness. God knows our hearts and thoughts. He knows if someone who takes their own life does it for spite and to purposely hurt others. He also knows when people are in such a state of mind that they cant think straight, think that that by being gone it will make life easier for those they love.
Of course they are wrong, taking your own life does not make anything easier for anyone. But when your chemicals in your brain get unbalanced, the rational thoughts seem to float away, leaving room for every kind of unimaginable and untrue sort of reasoning that convinces the victim that he or she should take their own life.
If you have never been depressed, not just the blues, but clinically depressed, then you have no idea what i am talking about or how that feels. You are blessed in that area and you should thank God for that, and pray for those of us who do battle this demon. It is a lifelong struggle that never completely goes away.
I am a suicide survivor. I lost my Daddy to suicide, and I know the pain this family is dealing with and will continue to deal with for the rest of their lived. I also know that suicide does NOT automatically condem you to hell. God knows your heart, he knows what you are going through, he knows what each person is thinking in those final minutes. It is HIS call as to where this person spends eternity.
To the family, I love you and pray for you!
I totally agree with everything you said. I'm sorry for your loss, glad you lived! I also deal with depression and it is so true if you have never been depressed you can NOT understand. My heard goes out to this family and I hope they find peace.
Wonder

Manchester, TN

#102 Jan 13, 2012
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree with everything you said. I'm sorry for your loss, glad you lived! I also deal with depression and it is so true if you have never been depressed you can NOT understand. My heard goes out to this family and I hope they find peace.
Thank you for your kind words!
People also need to realize that depression knows no age limit or minimum, it cares not your race, religion, social standings, economic status, or even how perfect your life may seem it should be.
There are times when i cant get out of the "storm" or "cloud" even when i know i have no reason to be there. It is an illness, a disease, and people should not be ashamed of it.
I make sure my close friends and family know if i am struggling, so they can watch me closer in case i seem to be in danger.
Thankfully, through God, my family, and medication...i havent been too bad in a while, but i still have days. Its not easy but i plan to keep fighting, and to help others who are dealing with it themselves and family members of those like the subject of this thread.
Oh, and dont forget the spouse and loved ones of the person with the illness. I know it has to be hard on my spouse to see my get down and not be able to fix it. Those people need our love and support as well!
Fisherman

West Memphis, AR

#103 Jan 13, 2012
Danger Ass wrote:
Did anyone see him "Jump" ?
Yeah I did when I was fishing. He made it, I picked him up in my boat. He moved off to Arizona.
poorboy

Tullahoma, TN

#104 Jan 15, 2012
its better to shoot ur stupied ass then jump from a bridge
family member

Kingsport, TN

#105 Jan 15, 2012
not rusty dog poop wrote:
if they never find the body is it still considered a suicide?
yall are f\g peices of shit getting off on this. its sad to know that all of you are getting so excited and keep asking if he has been found or did he really jump...
family member

Kingsport, TN

#106 Jan 15, 2012
This is bul shit that all of you people get so excited about hearing a man jumped from the bridge. this man happened to be my uncle and a great loving man. he was not on the boat when he jumped and he did not leave a note. if you do not know the facts DO NOT say shit about it... his mother and brothers and sisters and his whole family are tired of all of you stupid people keep putting this stupid non sence on here anout something you know nothing about. if your brother/ son anyone of your family cometted sucide and there was people on here writting bul shit about him and/or his family you would be pissed too. so STOP posting shit on the post. this dam web site should be deleted anyway. its full of a bunch of retartds that have nuthing better to do than talk shit about other people you have no clue about. any one else has something they wanna say keep it to your dam self!
family member

Kingsport, TN

#107 Jan 15, 2012
Fisherman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I did when I was fishing. He made it, I picked him up in my boat. He moved off to Arizona.
you didnt pick any one up now stop running your dam mouth!
Homer

Tullahoma, TN

#108 Jan 16, 2012
family member wrote:
This is bul shit that all of you people get so excited about hearing a man jumped from the bridge. this man happened to be my uncle and a great loving man. he was not on the boat when he jumped and he did not leave a note. if you do not know the facts DO NOT say shit about it... his mother and brothers and sisters and his whole family are tired of all of you stupid people keep putting this stupid non sence on here anout something you know nothing about. if your brother/ son anyone of your family cometted sucide and there was people on here writting bul shit about him and/or his family you would be pissed too. so STOP posting shit on the post. this dam web site should be deleted anyway. its full of a bunch of retartds that have nuthing better to do than talk shit about other people you have no clue about. any one else has something they wanna say keep it to your dam self!
why are you even reading and replying to this in the first place? but more important, why is the mother and other family members even reading this garbage? Best thing all of you can do, instead of commenting on this, is to just ignore it.
Sick of it

Washington, DC

#109 Jan 16, 2012
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>why are you even reading and replying to this in the first place? but more important, why is the mother and other family members even reading this garbage? Best thing all of you can do, instead of commenting on this, is to just ignore it.
I have a question for everyone on here.. Why is ANYONE reading and posting on this site? Before you go going advice HOMER maybe you should check yourself first.
Homer

Tullahoma, TN

#111 Jan 17, 2012
Sick of it wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a question for everyone on here.. Why is ANYONE reading and posting on this site? Before you go going advice HOMER maybe you should check yourself first.
So smartass, why are YOU reading and posting? don't tell others to do what your not doing.
for real

Washington, DC

#114 Jan 18, 2012
He probably didn't even jump since they can't find him. I've heard several say he prob took off to Mexico

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best Fighters in Savannah Past and Present 1 hr JOSH IS MY BROTHER 17
Travis Petty PRESSURE WASHING SERVICE 1 hr wondering if 1
Hypocrites 1 hr ghost man ex 9
Savannah Needs To Build A Arena 2 hr it can by done 16
Patty Smith/Provence scumbag trash! 3 hr Big mama 2
carina tate Mooney cheating wife, easy lay 3 hr I miss it 15
nicholas loporto 5 hr Who cares 5
Steve Florence was warned 6 hr breast 9
accident on 69 and 64 10 hr hmmm 3
Savannah Dating