The homeless downtown
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Curious Citizen

United States

#1 Feb 9, 2018
Are we ever gonna get these people taken care of?
Daposter

United States

#2 Feb 9, 2018
Curious Citizen wrote:
They'll be taken care of about like the drug problem is being taken care of here.
Observer

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2018
Over 100 churches in Hardin county, Almost 150. No help? Should we really have people living on the streets.??What does this really say? Just wondering!
Crazyboo

Kaufman, TX

#4 Feb 9, 2018
Observer wrote:
Over 100 churches in Hardin county, Almost 150. No help? Should we really have people living on the streets.??What does this really say? Just wondering!
It says the sad fact that the Churches aren't there for reasons of faith but as social clubs don't get me wrong in those dens of vipers there are truly faithful people with none stop efforts of pleading on the behalf of the downtrodden, forgotten and left behind, Never the less my friend they will be taken care of just like those who look the other way for their lack of faith and my personal opinion lack of their beliefs that God even exist so at the end of days we all shall be taken care of by the all mighty God. I only responded to your comment because you asked the right question not just because you care but you seem to be also having a crisis of faith so I want to help you the best I know how by a little of advise put your faith in God and the promise of eternal life in the world to come, and not put your faith in people of the flesh and buildings of brick and mortar for there is a promise of eternal damnaction in the lake of fire in which my friend both are real promises and real places. God let's people make their own decisions when it comes to righteousness we all right our own tickets, just do what you can to help them and try to make a difference even if you influence one person can save the world. Remember my friend all 3 great religion starTed with only one man.
Villie Winson

United States

#5 Feb 9, 2018
Crazyboo wrote:
<quoted text>

It says the sad fact that the Churches aren't there for reasons of faith but as social clubs don't get me wrong in those dens of vipers there are truly faithful people with none stop efforts of pleading on the behalf of the downtrodden, forgotten and left behind, Never the less my friend they will be taken care of just like those who look the other way for their lack of faith and my personal opinion lack of their beliefs that God even exist so at the end of days we all shall be taken care of by the all mighty God. I only responded to your comment because you asked the right question not just because you care but you seem to be also having a crisis of faith so I want to help you the best I know how by a little of advise put your faith in God and the promise of eternal life in the world to come, and not put your faith in people of the flesh and buildings of brick and mortar for there is a promise of eternal damnaction in the lake of fire in which my friend both are real promises and real places. God let's people make their own decisions when it comes to righteousness we all right our own tickets, just do what you can to help them and try to make a difference even if you influence one person can save the world. Remember my friend all 3 great religion starTed with only one man.
you're deluded.
Crazyboo

Kaufman, TX

#6 Feb 9, 2018
Villie Winson wrote:
<quoted text>you're deluded.
Your a part of the problem.
Villie Winson

United States

#8 Feb 10, 2018
Crazyboo wrote:
<quoted text>

you're deluded.
Rodeo man

United States

#9 Feb 10, 2018
Curious Citizen wrote:
When you say we, what are YOU doing to help take care of them? Whining on Topix doesn’t count as helping.
Rodeo man

United States

#10 Feb 10, 2018
Observer wrote:
What does having churches in Hardin County have to do with anything? Maybe you could let some of the homeless people come live at your house.
helpful

Hardy, AR

#12 Feb 10, 2018
If these people are homeless in Savannah I can almost guarantee it’s not because they haven’t had help. You have to want to work and do for yourself before any amount of “help” will do any good.
Crazyboo

Kaufman, TX

#14 Feb 10, 2018
CBH wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you know of any organizations that have asked to help these people? Some of these homeless people may have mental disabilities (Alzheimer's, Schizophrenia, and more) and maybe they can't help theirselves and are not able to ask for help. The city seems to be doing so much to improve the look of the town, but forget the people. The city needs to invest in homeless shelters and resources to help these people. Drug rehabilitation, JOBS, mental health help to name a few.
They're Catholic Church are the ones who do try their best to.
DBM

United States

#16 Feb 10, 2018
CBH wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know of any organizations that have asked to help these people? Some of these homeless people may have mental disabilities (Alzheimer's, Schizophrenia, and more) and maybe they can't help theirselves and are not able to ask for help. The city seems to be doing so much to improve the look of the town, but forget the people. The city needs to invest in homeless shelters and resources to help these people. Drug rehabilitation, JOBS, mental health help to name a few.
What are YOU doing to help them?
Crazyboo

Kaufman, TX

#17 Feb 10, 2018
DBM wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't have the funds to do much but when I can I do what I can.
Booty barksniff

United States

#19 Feb 11, 2018
DBM wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm farting.
Crazypoo

United States

#21 Feb 11, 2018
DBM wrote:
<quoted text>

Do you find your lame sense of humor to be amusing? Get your immature butt in bed for school.
speaking of butts, I just blasted another homeless, smelly gasser on the treadmill at my rich, fancy house. The "den of vipers" slithered away. Hahaha.
Crazyglue

United States

#22 Feb 11, 2018
Crazyboo wrote:
<quoted text>

I suggest you do the same, viper.
Not a sheep

Adamsville, TN

#23 Feb 12, 2018
Crazyboo wrote:
<quoted text>

How are they part of the problem? Because they don't believe in the fairy tale that so many believe in this backward place? Yeah, gods about as real as the tooth fairy and Santa Claus. How bout you idiots get off the couch and actually help, instead of sending prayers to the magical sky daddy!
Stand tall

Savannah, TN

#24 Feb 12, 2018
Not a sheep wrote:
<quoted text>How are they part of the problem? Because they don't believe in the fairy tale that so many believe in this backward place? Yeah, gods about as real as the tooth fairy and Santa Claus. How bout you idiots get off the couch and actually help, instead of sending prayers to the magical sky daddy!
How about you take your own advice and do the same.
Not a sheep

Adamsville, TN

#26 Feb 12, 2018
Stand tall wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you take your own advice and do the same.
Lol, I don't go around telling folks cause that's not why I do it. But I bet I've taken more food, toiletries, blankets, etc to them than i can count. Your turn. They are really good folks. Just down on their luck. Give it a try, it makes you feel good to help people.
Not a loser

United States

#27 Feb 14, 2018
Not a sheep wrote:
<quoted text>
How are they part of the problem? Because they don't believe in the fairy tale that so many believe in this backward place? Yeah, gods about as real as the tooth fairy and Santa Claus. How bout you idiots get off the couch and actually help, instead of sending prayers to the magical sky daddy!
How bout you stop bashing others for their beliefs. Last I heard, this was the land of the free and the home of the brave. People pretty much have the right to believe what they want to believe in here, and I'll remind you that this country was founded on the belief of an Almighty God. If you don't like it, fine, but don't discourage others that do. What you really need to worry about are the radical Islamic factions on American soil right now seeking to destroy this country internally with every breath the sorry sonofabitches draw. Had you made the statements you just made in their country, you'd be bent over a chopping block and have your head lopped off, drowned, or burned alive. Think about that, you small, narrow minded, clueless twit, before you bash the God that so many others believe in here and the freedoms that you have that people have fought and died for. Now go help somebody, preferably in Iraq or Afghanistan. You fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dead beat dads and Dead beat dudes 11 min DeadButt Dad 29
People in Savannah 16 hr Cemetery Walker 9
michael devore (Jan '11) 18 hr Knows the truth 13
Lacie Brasher 18 hr Knows the truth 7
michael mclin 21 hr Beware 4
Susie Russell Fri Mayflower 99 1
beware of hardees Thu Mrs Butterworth 47

Savannah Jobs

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages