Patrick Ward is nuts!
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
TracyR

Savannah, TN

#1 Mar 25, 2011
What is up with this psyco dude? He Dates Alicia Castiel and everyday he says he's gonna cut himself up because she won't call his pitiful ass on the phone. Has anybody else noticed how stupid and psyco he acts?
patrick ward

Olive Branch, MS

#2 Mar 25, 2011
you r mine as soon as i catch up to u punk.
TracyR

Savannah, TN

#3 Mar 25, 2011
What are you going to do? I thought you were sitting there bleeding like a trick! I got your girl and theres nothing you can do about it!
TracyR

Olive Branch, MS

#4 Mar 25, 2011
U wont do anything you f..king loser!
TracyR

Savannah, TN

#5 Mar 25, 2011
I know what I been doing the last three days and she's not studying you!
Dumbass

Tomball, TX

#6 Mar 25, 2011
Well I know one thing u have not been studying her because you can't even spell her name correctly! Alisha I'd kick both of them to the curb girl. One for putting the BS on Topix's and the other for putting the drama on FB. They both are immature aszholes who need to grow up and u don't need either of them. Be proud of how good you have been doing and don't let them drag u back to the gutter with them!!!
Loser

Tomball, TX

#7 Mar 25, 2011
Uh, you messed up Patrick. TracyR from Jackson,Patrick from Olive Branch, TracyR from Jackson, TracyR from Olive Branch, TrachR from Jackson. Am I the only one who caught this, Give your Boy his phone back you got them confused. Guess typing on FB and Topix is to much for you. ROTFLMAO
Patrick

Savannah, TN

#8 Mar 25, 2011
when I slice my hands off my wrists she will wish she wasn't messing with some lowlife around on me! so fk you all i'm out of this world!
Jwpw

Ringgold, GA

#9 Mar 25, 2011
I anxiously await him to update his fb everyday. He's so pathetic. I can't believe any sane person would write the things he does. We all laugh at him each time he does. Idk what's up with his gf but she definetly can't do any worse, how crazy can someone act? He apparently needs to get tazed again, maybe it will help him out some.
Grow up

Tomball, TX

#10 Mar 25, 2011
You really need to grow up. Who wants to be with a peron who threatens to kill themselves over them. If my life wasn't worth living without someone who didn't won't me I wouldn't take time to write about it on topix. Nobody is worth killing yourself over anyway.
Patrick

Savannah, TN

#11 Mar 25, 2011
I'm bleeding all over. It won't be an hour before im gone so it don't matter anyway
Patrick

Savannah, TN

#12 Mar 25, 2011
Unless she call me in the next 30 minits
patrick ward

Ringgold, GA

#13 Mar 25, 2011
Plz stop sayin this bout me. I just love her so much. I can't live without her. I'd rather just die. She always wants somebody else and it really hurts me. I'm so lost without her. I'm really gonna do it this time. Alicia baby I'll see u in heaven.
just me

Olive Branch, MS

#15 Mar 25, 2011
U will find one better then her Patrick let her go there is no one worth hurting yourself over.
Hehehe

United States

#18 Mar 25, 2011
This is some funny sheet
patrick ward

Ringgold, GA

#19 Mar 25, 2011
No I'll never find one better. I'm too pathetic. I'm bout to do it. Not playin. I've already found the perfect knife. I've already wrote "I just loved her so much" on the wall in blood. I'm bout to start sawing my wrists
lmao

Memphis, TN

#20 Mar 25, 2011
Get the hell on with it!!!!! And stfu already!
laughing my ass off

Savannah, TN

#21 Mar 25, 2011
Well from your photos you already had the perfect razor blade picked out! you are pathetic! I'm glad to see her with a real man for a change. that meth has burned your brain right out dude.
Hehehe

United States

#22 Mar 25, 2011
Somebody should take bets if he's gonna do it or not
patrick ward

Ringgold, GA

#23 Mar 25, 2011
I'll beat u up and ur gf if u mess with me. I'm tough. Have u not seen my shaved head? That shows how tough I am. I'm for real. Don't hate tha playa, hate the knife. I'll cut ya, for reap. I'll do it.
Brb....I gotta go post some stuff on fb

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Tony Collins (Mar '13) 59 min Amanda powers col... 14
rj Dixon beat and rob 5 hr Made_my_day 3
micki greer 14 hr Counce 7
Colton Mcasland 20 hr Randy White 24
Tribute to Hardin County family and friends who... (Feb '11) Wed Whoami 51
Kamala Prince Wed Dave Brubeck 10
fluffy Wed Peenut 4

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance