Why is Sandy Whitaker such a witch to...

Why is Sandy Whitaker such a witch to women and not men?

Created by luckyone on Feb 11, 2010

55 votes

Click on an option to vote

she likes male attention

she is jealous of women

her ethics are off

she is still smoking crack

being vendictive

Iwantit

Hendersonville, NC

#1 Feb 11, 2010
She was always nice to me and i'm awoman
who

Bean Station, TN

#2 Feb 11, 2010
who is sandy whitaker?
bill

United States

#3 Feb 11, 2010
who is sandy whitaker?
Beatrix Kiddo

Memphis, TN

#4 Feb 11, 2010
who is sandy whitaker?
Who is on First

Bean Station, TN

#5 Feb 11, 2010
Who's on First? Who!
ali

United States

#6 Feb 11, 2010
Shes a probation officer. Shes always been nice to me too!
Savannah knows

Cordova, TN

#7 Feb 12, 2010
She has her days. Some time she is good and sometime she is bad. I thank that she gets a bad case of pms.
that explains it

Kingsport, TN

#8 Feb 12, 2010
If she is a probation officer, then it is probably the people she works with.
who dat

Olive Branch, MS

#9 Feb 13, 2010
if you spend all day with convicted criminals that tends to harden you up a bit, or it should. I have never had any negative experiences with her. I have never had negative feelings or thoughts of her. Maybe some dirty ones.
CheekIdKlown

Johnson City, TN

#10 Feb 14, 2010
i heard if you sleep with her she will go easy on you
Doodle

Arnold, MO

#11 Feb 14, 2010
She will.
sunshine

Memphis, TN

#12 Feb 15, 2010
If you know who she is and you have to report to her maybe you are not such a great lawabiding citizen either. Stop judging! Keep yourself out of trouble and act right and she will not bother you. I am sure she would be pleased to never have to see you again either. Grow up.
CheekIdKlown

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#13 Feb 16, 2010
She has a sex offender on probation dewayne ogden. Thi man has been wanted for months but yet she does nothing.
bezabag

United States

#14 Feb 23, 2010
A fool finds no pleasure in understanding but delights in airing his own opinions.- Proverbs 18:2
When you are fraudulently posting or speaking about Ms. Sandie Whitaker truly showing your ignorance. Accusations usually are spoken by individuals who have absolutely no reason to speak ill of someone. When people attempt to discredit Ms. Whitaker are obviously the people who did not want her help and you continue to choose self degradation over self Improvement. Ms. Whitaker has been an outstanding, helpful, Caring, Giving person to your community. Her job is not easy, I most certainly would not care to deal with individuals who choose do drugs, and it is a choice, No one Made you take that first drug.(See, you got lucky Im not the probation officer) I witnessed Ms. Whitaker working tirelessly helping people to get placed in facilities to get clean. She speaks with her heart yet shes heard it all, but still she remains hopeful and has reiterated to me time after time that her main objective is to help people so they can help themselves.
bezabag

United States

#15 Feb 23, 2010
A note to Lucky One.... who started this silly farce... Get Clean... you'll appreciate the world around you... and I truly should feel sorry for you but You made your life what it is... Not Ms. Whitaker, but if you allow her to help you help yourself you may find this world is a lot bigger than where you are right now.. Food for thought... BEZ
froggin13

Cookeville, TN

#16 Feb 24, 2010
CheekIdKlown wrote:
i heard if you sleep with her she will go easy on you
Does anyone grow up anymore? Maybe you should go and spend some REAL time with her! Half the people that go in that office are adult CHILDREN! When you here lies and excuses all day long from people that you know could tell the truth but choose to lie, it hardens you. You get tougher so that you can help because hard is all that gets through. Maybe you should stop and look at her success rate, I think that speaks for itself!
Arktik

Murfreesboro, TN

#17 Feb 28, 2010
hmmm.......here maybe this will shed some light on all you bashers worlds "Show me a man or a woman alone and I'll show you a saint. Give me two and they'll fall in love. Give me three and they'll invent the charming thing we call 'society'. Give me four and they'll build a pyramid. Give me five and they'll make one an outcast. Give me six and they'll reinvent prejudice. Give me seven and in seven years they'll reinvent warfare. Man may have been made in the image of God, but human society was made in the image of His opposite number, and is always trying to get back home."
cdt1

Florence, AL

#18 Mar 9, 2010
Im currently off probation as of today. Sandy has always given me chance after chance to better my life but i wasnt ready. i feel we get ourselves in these situations and do not want to take responsibility for our actions. sandy has a great heart and truly wants us to better ourselves. im forever grateful for her and what she has done for me. u really have to b a special person to do what her and her staff do daily. i think i would have to have a level of acceptance to hear all the BS she listens 2 day in and day out. Sandy has been an exceptional PO and i love her dearly
White

Cookeville, TN

#19 Jun 7, 2010
You do what your suppose to do you will be ok if not she will be your worst nightmare ever.
Squirrel Eater

United States

#20 Jun 8, 2010
I just love the way YOU Bible readers use it when you post YOUR Gossipy shit! Talk about summbody going to hell!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's the best BBQ within 30 minutes or so of... 23 min dfm456 4
Sarah milfird 2 hr Lisa 4
The Civil War Myth 3 hr Love The South 7
Best bars around savannah 5 hr Rider69 12
Freddie Chason Murder (Dec '09) 7 hr Grammar Nazi 19
Bramdon Tacker (Chase) 13 hr Private 1
Drug Raid/Snitches on the loose/misty petty (Jul '10) 13 hr Truth 47

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance