Man Charged in Robberies, Behind Bars

Jul 1, 2009 Full story: WBBJ-TV 83

Tina Franks grew up in Counce. She says it is a small, quiet town. "Everybody knows everybody," Franks said.

Full Story
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
dakota

United States

#1 Jan 7, 2010
did valerie morgan go to jail for a bank robbery?
Valerie Morgan Schumann

Jackson, TN

#2 Mar 6, 2010
no i did not my husband did. I didnt rob a bank.
Santa Claus

Chattanooga, TN

#3 Mar 7, 2010
but she did go to prison.
Valerie Morgan Schumann

Jackson, TN

#4 Mar 7, 2010
no I didnt.. this is me, I didnt do anything. where are you hearing this from?
youidiot

Olive Branch, MS

#5 Mar 21, 2010
solved...you both did...what about it lakeside citizen?
Kirk supporters

Killeen, TX

#6 May 21, 2010
She is going to prison and that's where she needs to be. She messed with his head until he THOUGHT he had no other options. She then decided to turn him in for the reward money and is a complete MENTAL HEAD CASE!!!
Kirk supporters

Killeen, TX

#8 May 21, 2010
We love Kirk no matter what he did. He is doing his time. Now it's her turn to serve time and quit playing little miss innocent. You're just as guilty. Don't pretend you had nothing to do with it because you SURE didn't have problem spending the money and asking him to do it for a second time did you????? Have a good time in womens prison. Your smart mouth won't get you anywhere there...then again, if you use it right... it might!! LOL!!!
United States

#10 May 21, 2010
Valerie Morgan Schumann wrote:
no I didnt.. this is me, I didnt do anything. where are you hearing this from?
Whats wrong Valerie could you not stand all the truths being said about you so you reported the topix about you.
someone lives in Counce

United States

#12 Oct 29, 2010
Ya 'll the Boy made a mistake in life and if the girl had anything To do with it she will go to JAiL !! But it looks Like to me that they got WHO THay want and by the way !! I don't think it right for ANYBODY to BE JUDGING HER !!!! YOU ARE NOT THE JUDGE OR Juries AND MOST OF ALL !! THAT IS GODS PLACE TO JUDGE HER NOT ANYBODY ELES !!! AND I BET if ALL YA' LL LOOKED IN THE MiRROR YOUR ALL GILTY OF SOMETHING !! SO LOVE THY Neighbor like the Good LORD SAD !!! AND leave it in his hands !!! God Help ya Girl and Live in Peace !!!! Ya might have to leave from all the BIG NOSY PEPOLE in this Little TOWN !! THey Think there GOD AROUND HERE !! BUT WHEN They GET UP in FRONT OF tHEy REAL GOD !! THEY will WISH THEY HAD BEEN KINDER TO OTHERS !!! THEY ARE JUST MAD CAUSE THEY DIDN'T GET ANY MONEY !!!! THE RUD OF ALL EVIAL!!!!!! Take CARE AND HOLD YOUR HEAD UP !!!!AND IF THE COPS hadn't TAKEN 20 MINUTS TO GET THeRE ThEY MIGHT HAVE CAUGHT HIM IN THE BANK !!!!! AND I KNOW CAuSe I HearD IT ALL ON THE SCANNER !!!!!!!
valerie

Olive Branch, MS

#13 Oct 30, 2010
at first I didn't want to read this because I would be upset if wat was said. and thank you. that made me feel good. I go to court next month and i will have to serve time. but we all make mistakes and who is anyone to judge me? im just keeping my head up and doing the best i can right now, Kirk and I have a beautiful daughter together whom he has not been around since she was 3 1/2 weeks old she is 17 months now. He has been in jail over a year now and i know he loves his daughter. I let him see her as much as possible and I would never keep a man from his child. Kirk is a very good person not judging him from his mistake. but no matter what anyone says I did not turn him in. if that was the case why would i be charged with it too? im no saint..but me being as young as i am others would have already been on drugs or took there life. I've got a daughter to look after im not about to let any harsh words get into my head. I know who I am and what I want to be. and If i had reward money I would like to see it..haha thanks again
blue

United States

#14 Oct 31, 2010
I wish we could meet up and talk! I don't think u had anything to do with it! U need somebody positive in ur life and so does the baby!
valerie

Olive Branch, MS

#15 Oct 31, 2010
i know.. lily is just a happy and a smart little gurl!! feel bad for those who think im a mental case. once again i was scared to read this..lol
blue

United States

#16 Oct 31, 2010
Don't worry about them! U just need to ignore all the bad stuff and focous on the good things and a better life for u and the baby!
valerie

Olive Branch, MS

#17 Oct 31, 2010
thats what im doin :) thank you!! i wish i know who u were
blue

United States

#18 Oct 31, 2010
I wish I could tell u! ;-)
valerie

Olive Branch, MS

#19 Oct 31, 2010
why cant u?
blue

United States

#20 Oct 31, 2010
I would if it was private between me and u!
someone in Counce

United States

#21 Oct 31, 2010
blue wrote:
I would if it was private between me and u!
what are ya scared of Little Blue be a man and tell it out lowed !! You sound liike a person that just out for one thing and it isn't to better her !! And don't try and take credit for my comment !! But any way girl just like I said I live here real close just whatch these jerks around here !! And just keep your head up and pray that it will be ok on the court day !! Take care and watch out for the stalkers !! READ BETWEEN THERE LINES !!!
blue

United States

#22 Nov 1, 2010
I'm not scared but I'm not putting my name on here for everyone to start a lying topic about me! I have a very good job and I'm a quite person and I keep to my self!
valerie

Olive Branch, MS

#23 Nov 1, 2010
someone in Counce wrote:
<quoted text>what are ya scared of Little Blue be a man and tell it out lowed !! You sound liike a person that just out for one thing and it isn't to better her !! And don't try and take credit for my comment !! But any way girl just like I said I live here real close just whatch these jerks around here !! And just keep your head up and pray that it will be ok on the court day !! Take care and watch out for the stalkers !! READ BETWEEN THERE LINES !!!
well every thing will be okay.. I thank you for understanding though..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Evolution vs Creation 9 min Elohim 37
leave shannon alone 30 min Shameful Post 2
who the daddy 51 min Kesley Farnks 4
jonathan white (Aug '14) 1 hr Cant argue with b... 21
1st or the month checks 2 hr po counce 22
S. Burge 4 hr Khloe 2
OUTRAGE Over Out Of Town Cop Being Chief Of Police 5 hr wow 103

Winter Storm Warning for Hardin County was issued at March 04 at 2:42AM CST

Savannah Dating
Find my Match