United States

#22 Aug 13, 2010
Yeah---come get you some.
don

Jackson, TN

#23 Aug 13, 2010
Almost Gone wrote:
<quoted text>
Its NOT an ok place. I've worked other jobs and trust me, its not like everywhere else. Doing the same construction labor anywhere else would pay twice as much as Claytons does. Never have I worked so hard for so little money. They are taking advantage of the people in Hardin County because where else are you gonna go. The old GM used to tell us if we didnt like it, Wal-Mart or Lowes was hiring, then he'd laugh. Now he's gone. Found out how much they cared for him. Maybe he's at Wal-Mart or Lowes. LOL
Who was the GM? did he lose his job or move out of town?
morethana minuteman

Morristown, TN

#24 Aug 13, 2010
dwaaaane eaaanes asskisser liang piece of shit. the only two things most people don"t like him is his face.lmao.
Job

Jackson, TN

#25 Aug 17, 2010
Any jobs?
bad luck

Olive Branch, MS

#26 Aug 20, 2010
sorry about your damn luck to anyone who was foolish enough to be hired in. They want you to think there are no more jobs.lol Also they hire in the laziest people to be leaders. An area coordinator is to lazy to wipe his own butt, and a team leader will just crap the bed. When you have people out working there boss that is wrong.And the higher you go the lazier.
hmmmm

Memphis, TN

#27 Aug 20, 2010
Ok, well let me tell everyone from experience that it sucks. Dewayne always says "people hear what you say and they see what you do." He should preach to himself and his management staff. The reason people quit is because of the way they treat people. They could care less about you. Dewayne can't even talk right for crying out loud and the assistant produstion manager acts like he has your back but i know him well enough to know he would stab you in the back to cover his own ass. Dewayne and Andy always think they know what you are dealing with and don't listen to your problems but neither one of them have ever worked produstion on a mixed line,so guys if you read this you have know f-ing clue what we go through. I get so tired of hearing oh we used to do this and we used to do that. yeah and so did i, but times are different and the old ways are gone, partially because you have run off all the older hands. James Thacker helped so much and would always listen to your problems, dewayne always says he does all he can for us, he don't do shit. I wish people who don't work there could hear him talk, everyone makes fun of him even the management staff. He is so dumb and thinks he is smart.They can believe what they won't to but it is like this the people are NOT happy i promise. and if you ever want to have a clean running plant you better start to make them happy.Oh yeah and a luch box or t-shirt or umbrella won't do it. That is sad to cause the first prize was better that the 5th. Breakfast wasa the best thing lol. You know what would make the plant better? Dewayne quits, gets fired, or just put him to cleaning toilet maybe he can't mess that up.
hmmmm

Memphis, TN

#28 Aug 20, 2010
oh yeah and i to think the dick head taking up for them is on management to. A little dewayne jr. I work there i know how they talk.
DOC HOLIDAY

Brighton, TN

#29 Aug 21, 2010
"Hmmm" you do speak the truth about dewayne he always preaches about us about family first. but he means claytons as the family he dont care about any one and their familys. only how much money we make him. and when we dont make him enough money each month just watch how much FREE "scrap" stuff he loads in his trucks and trailer to take to his shop to SELL. they should have never gotten rid of james. and how about those "priceless" 2nd quater t-shirts we made milloins in sale and what did they give us a cheap ass t-shirt. hell could have given all of us an ice cold gatoraide which would have better. it would have kept people from falling out that day from the heat. ROLL THE LINE ROLL THE LINE SEND THE SHIT OUT THE DOOR INCOMPLETE.
hmmmm

Memphis, TN

#30 Aug 21, 2010
Doc, you said it! He has all kinds of scrap and that is probably where the tv's went. It had to be someone in management they are the only ones with keys. And a lot of days dewayne is the last one there, well him and the payroll girl. I wonder about that as well. If you work there you know what I'm saying.
DOC HOLIDAY

Brighton, TN

#31 Aug 21, 2010
yes i know what you are talking about
just me

United States

#33 Aug 23, 2010
its me again...lol. i still believe its a good place to work and its safe, but i agree with alot of the other stuff here too. andy does make sense but he is scared for his job. dewayne is a total embarassment as a leader, and he's the reason we are in the shape we are in. we will not make it another year the way we are going hell we might not make it through the week. it would be like the dumbass managers to lay us off one day or even 2 days a week to fu** us out of our unemployment and you can imagine how little we could make then off a 3 day check.....we are all screwed
just me

United States

#34 Aug 23, 2010
and we all see the relationship with the hr woman...and any white girl there has an advantage for that fact...but even the black guys get preferential treatment
who the hell cares

United States

#35 Aug 23, 2010
claytons is really bad right now. No one knows whats going on, managment wont tell us anything we just work day to day not knowing if we will have a job the next day or if we will have enough orders to run that week. As far as new drug policy its a joke they rarely screen anymore. Its sad when you know for sure the ones who are doing drugs but you cant tell. Managment has clues to the ones whos doing them. Its upsetting for us ones who dont want the drug heads there, hello why do u think claytons has so many accidents? I hear people in my department talking about how much pot they smoked over the weekend, I hate knowing they are working next to me and my friends and I just pray everyday they dont make a mistake that kills one of us. Its so sad that workers are doing their best to get on "last chance" so if there is another layoff they will get it. I have never heard so many people begging for a layoff. I use to like my job there, but alot od bad decisions have been made and now its a miserable place to be.
DOC HOLIDAY

Cedar Grove, TN

#36 Aug 24, 2010
miserable that is to kind. working there is like living the worst freakn nightmare straigfht from the pits of hell a person could ever think of. all of the blue hats should be worried about their jobs because soon they will all be on a level playing feild with the rest of us at the unemployment lines. and for "just me" comment the brothers has to stick together.
walmart hottie

United States

#37 Aug 24, 2010
whats you opinion on andy he acts like he gives a damn but he a blue hat cant trust none of em
NOW TIMES

Tullahoma, TN

#38 Aug 24, 2010
just me wrote:
and we all see the relationship with the hr woman...and any white girl there has an advantage for that fact...but even the black guys get preferential treatment
AINT SHE MARRIED AND A BIG CHURCH GOER??
walmart hottie

United States

#39 Aug 24, 2010
Ive been a team leader for awhile and I think some managment really does care, or they seem to. Just give them the benefit of the doubt. I do.
just wonderin

United States

#40 Aug 24, 2010
are you a team leader or a blue hat??? Not many workers would stick up for any blue hats I no
DOC HOLIDAY

Jackson, TN

#41 Aug 27, 2010
NOW TIMES wrote:
<quoted text>
AINT SHE MARRIED AND A BIG CHURCH GOER??
some of the biggest sluts i have ever met was church goer's. because they do stuff like that an then when they go to church and ask god for forgiveness they think every thing is good until next time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bi polar 6 hr Frank 4
Why do people at the papermill make so much money? (May '10) 6 hr amiright 172
Lonzo fisher (Aug '17) 7 hr Go go 2
911 Call from Bellwood (Oct '13) 13 hr Lexi_ledlow 27
Waitress at Mollie Mondays? 22 hr Amber S 2
Beware of the small syndrome! (Jun '10) 23 hr Lil Rastus 10
Fri Lil Rastus 5

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance