United States

#54 May 2, 2013
Idiot wrote:
I'll say anything I want thank you ;)
--enough said!! Look at your name!
Idiot

Henderson, TN

#55 May 2, 2013
Lol bash my name all you want. Doesn't help your friend from being the second biggest slut truck followed by her best friend being the first.
wes

Nashville, TN

#56 May 2, 2013
^ sounds like a jealous b*tch to me.
Idiot

Henderson, TN

#57 May 2, 2013
Why the hell would I be jealous of a know hoe's that live together?? That's stupid. I'm std free and has been with 3 guys and I'm 21, so no. I think I'm not. She's a no good hoe and a sneaky ass buttram. All that family is good for is destroying people life, greediness, and pure trash! And with Jessica living with her, goes to show how good her worth is.
wes

Nashville, TN

#58 May 2, 2013
Idiot wrote:
Why the hell would I be jealous of a know hoe's that live together?? That's stupid. I'm std free and has been with 3 guys and I'm 21, so no. I think I'm not. She's a no good hoe and a sneaky ass buttram. All that family is good for is destroying people life, greediness, and pure trash! And with Jessica living with her, goes to show how good her worth is.
going on a website to anonymously trash someone IS TRASHY. you don't seem like a real gem yourself. get a life C*NT!
curious

Tucker, GA

#59 May 2, 2013
Amen wrote:
<quoted text> she's never been anything but white trash!! Her only friends are hoes look whose living with her?!?! And her brother is a murder and wife beater!! Justin is better off now that she's filed for divorce ... Wow 2 marriages 2 divorces and a kid she's winner!!! About like her roomie Jessica brewer
Wife beater? Who was he beating?
Apples

United States

#60 May 8, 2013
curious wrote:
<quoted text>
Wife beater? Who was he beating?
His wife (ex wife) duh. Everyone knows how his temper gets when he don't get what he wants and when he wants it. Besides hitting he always destroys stuff of hers threatens her and was always cheating. Not to mention the bs he put her through the whole time (let's get married baby comes gets mad because he's not on the birth certificate tho it wasn't his amd makes her go change it because he WANTS to be the father) some father he was stayed out all night leaving her home with the baby wouldn't even help her make a bottle and slept all day everyday she would have to get a babysitter just to go on errands while he could've been doing it be but she would just let him sleep bc of him getting mad of she woke him up or heard the baby crying. But she put up with it all.. Since day one she supported him any money she got he blew when she wouldn't need things for the diaper he's supposed to be a man and has never had a job (he's had two very very little short ones) but he never wants to go find one either because he lives off his grandma paying his bills bc she don't want him at her house now that hes got a new gf that already knows how he is first hand she will be the new sugar Moma. It's pathetic.
As far as Tiffany a lot of the comments about her are bogus period. There's nothing wrong with her getting a divorce either if its not right and especially for the baby's sake it will grow up in a unhappy home if they're married. It don't matter how many times she gets married obviously its bc she don't want to SETTLE for less than she deserves and true love. Maybe the next one will be it or maybe she will get married 8 more times. But that's a hell of a lot better than staying in a marriage you know isn't true.
Haha

Henderson, TN

#61 May 8, 2013
Lol 8 times?
I guess she will follow in her footsteps huh.
Haha

Henderson, TN

#62 May 8, 2013
Mothers*
Haha

United States

#63 Oct 23, 2016
Anonymous wrote:
Tiffany isn't a slut and she isn't a bad person! I've known her almost 7 years now and she has a warm heart! She is a wonderful person and mother. Her marriage is her business not any of yours! It's pretty pathetic how you could talk junk about someone without looking at yourselves first. You're judging by looks! She does not act like her crap doesn't stink and no she doesn't own everything. She's beautiful and she knows it. You're probably just jealous and bored so whoever is talking the smack you should just get your own life, I'm sure it's pitiful pitiful enough to be smashing on Tiffany who like I said is a great person! MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!
She's a slut who uses men for whatever they have. Will marry anyone and divorce them a week later.
Grammar Police

Medina, TN

#64 Oct 23, 2016
Realllllyyyyyy wrote:
I saw ha in the store the Otha day she look gud
Her, other, and good, not ha, otha, and gud.
leroy

Franklin, LA

#65 Oct 24, 2016
Lord I'm so glad that I don't live your lives

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Best doctors or nurse practitioners in our area 4 hr NewGirl 1
Seriously you guys are really scared? 4 hr Really 3
What happened to Molly Gilbert? 11 hr Molly 4
michael johnston 11 hr Adele 6
Jeff Collins (Dec '10) 16 hr Bob the builder 3
savannah village shooting 20 hr duh 5
country music question Thu Wade Hayes 20

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance