God Can Forgive Randy Isbell!!

God Can Forgive Randy Isbell!!

Posted in the Savannah Forum

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
JesusLovesYou

Kingsport, TN

#1 Jul 11, 2010
Alls Randy Has To Say Is Lord Forgive Me and There It Is He's Forgiven. He Might've Already Done It So Now Everyone Should Just Bequiet About It Randy Has Alot to Deal With And Your Not Helping Anything So Just Forget it!
LeRoy

United States

#2 Jul 11, 2010
JesusLovesYou wrote:
Alls Randy Has To Say Is Lord Forgive Me and There It Is He's Forgiven. He Might've Already Done It So Now Everyone Should Just Be Quiet About It Randy Has Alot to Deal With And Your Not Helping Anything So Just Forget it!
Believe me, it would take this charismatic little minion at least 365 days, of staying on his knees, to get forgiveness for all his past transgressions!
Hmmmmm

Jackson, TN

#3 Jul 11, 2010
God might forgive him but all of us that have listened to his bs for years in the community whether we went to to church or not sure as heck won't be forgiving. This is just the evidence that proves what a Jim baker he really is even though many have suspected this for a long time.

But you go ahead and drink the kool aid as they say.
whatever

Olive Branch, MS

#4 Jul 11, 2010
So, what about Mitzi and her family? How are they doing. Are they seperated?
JesusLovesYou

Kingsport, TN

#6 Jul 11, 2010
Hmmmmm wrote:
God might forgive him but all of us that have listened to his bs for years in the community whether we went to to church or not sure as heck won't be forgiving. This is just the evidence that proves what a Jim baker he really is even though many have suspected this for a long time.
But you go ahead and drink the kool aid as they say.
When He Resigned He Said Let the Church Remeber Me Of My 28 Years Of Good And Forget the past Year of Bad. He Was A Real Godlyu Man and In The Bible it says That a Minister Will have more trials and tribulations than The Regular Christian. Everyone Makes Mistakes And His Mistake is called a sin and all he has to do is ask god to forgive him!
JesusLovesYou

Kingsport, TN

#7 Jul 11, 2010
_Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree! God might forgive him but the community is going to have a hard time doing so.
Thats Because Alot Of The People That Went to Hopewell Put They're Faith In Man Not God and when you do that man will fail you it says Right in the bible And Maybe this happened to wake the community up saying "Hey What're you doing Trusting in him I'm the messiah come on now i'll never fail you"
Haha

United States

#8 Jul 11, 2010
Church has dismissed.
No u Dont

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Aug 18, 2010
Yes whatever, they r seperated getting a divorce. He filed first!!!
not a saint

Chatsworth, GA

#11 Aug 18, 2010
god not only can but will forgive if asked. we are not to judge. jesus said ye without sin cast the first stone? who in our community is not guilty of something. we should pray and stop the gossiping. many preachers are guilty of sin and i bet you will see as many of them in hell as sinners and unbelievers. if you went for him, then you need to rethink your relationship with the lord.
sister

Kingsport, TN

#12 Aug 19, 2010
JesusLovesYou wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats Because Alot Of The People That Went to Hopewell Put They're Faith In Man Not God and when you do that man will fail you it says Right in the bible And Maybe this happened to wake the community up saying "Hey What're you doing Trusting in him I'm the messiah come on now i'll never fail you"
Just one question for you, How do you know what people at Hopewell believe or put thier faith in? Did God give you powers to know what others feel or believe. Just to let you know I have attended Hopewell since I was a small girl. Yea, a member of Hopewell- I PUT MY FAITH IN GOD AND ONLY GOD! As for the other members, do you know them personally, each and everyone? I think not! I forgive Bro Randy because the bible says that is the right thing to do, not because I worshiped him.
sister

Kingsport, TN

#13 Aug 19, 2010
LeRoy wrote:
<quoted text>Believe me, it would take this charismatic little minion at least 365 days, of staying on his knees, to get forgiveness for all his past transgressions!
hate to tell you but you are wrong on this one. One time is all you have to ask God for forgiveness of any sin. I like alot of your post but it seems you have a personal hate for this one man.
brainy

Savannah, TN

#15 Aug 19, 2010
Well wrote:
Why do we keep talking about what he did? What I'm curious to know is what he doing now. Does anyone know?
Yes Randy Isbell is still working at Hopewell. You can find his truck parked there almost everyday. I see it on my way to work. He is also attending every religious gathereing he can find. He has been RESTORED and will be working toward preaching again at Hopewell very soon. All the breatheren men have been meeting with him advising him on how to act now so he can start preaching again soon.
brainy

Savannah, TN

#16 Aug 19, 2010
You can always spot him in town running around as he always was at anytime. Surprised Juanita does not keep him at home. I guess she wants him to get back to that $100,000 Dollar salary as soon as he can work his way back into it.
brainy

Savannah, TN

#17 Aug 19, 2010
Oh Yea its also time for the Darryl Worley events at Pickwick dont forget what a big supporter of that he is he is on the committee with his daughter Courtney Isbell Goosbly so they are getting prepared to run that show for Darryl
JenniferTheronHu ghes

Lexington, TN

#18 Aug 19, 2010
You people need to leave this poor man alone.
His daughter is one of my friends...
He has family that reads what you all say about him.

You people are really disgusting, the ones putting him down.

He's human just like us, and not any better than the rest of us.
We all have faults, and we all sin..
brainy

Savannah, TN

#19 Aug 19, 2010
JenniferTheronHughes wrote:
You people need to leave this poor man alone.
His daughter is one of my friends...
He has family that reads what you all say about him.
You people are really disgusting, the ones putting him down.
He's human just like us, and not any better than the rest of us.
We all have faults, and we all sin..
If you read your Bible, God called him to a higher standard than the rest of us when he accepted his call into the ministry. So he may be human but he will be held to a higher standard than us for what he did.
JenniferTheronHu ghes

Lexington, TN

#21 Aug 19, 2010
brainy wrote:
<quoted text>
If you read your Bible, God called him to a higher standard than the rest of us when he accepted his call into the ministry. So he may be human but he will be held to a higher standard than us for what he did.
I don't read the bible.
I'm not a Christian, I am a spiritualist.
I believe in God, but I don't associate myself with religion, seeing as how it's usually corrupt anyways.

and Bible was written by man, so I don't believe half of it.

He's still human, just like the rest of us, just because he worked for God, doesn't make him Immune to sin, and he'll be judged the same as the rest of us, so shut up.
JenniferTheronHu ghes

Lexington, TN

#23 Aug 19, 2010
No u Dont wrote:
WHY is it all about poor randy?. What about Mitzi and her family? Do you not think shee is hurting too? This is not the first time for king isbell, I don't see anyone beating a path to mitzi's home or burning up her phone calling her!!!. So you all keep blessing poor randy. His ass had better not be at Hopewell is all I can day. But I'm sure it is because billy joe along with the rest of you idiots are still in still worshiping god issbell what dumb ass people you all are!!!!
I feel sorry for both of them.
I am sure she is going thru a hard time too.
No u Dont

United States

#24 Aug 20, 2010
Your damn right she is, nut no Hopewell member has came to see her or even call. But you all talk about poor randy, screw him let him do this to your family, then I want to hear from you ohhhh poor, poor isbell. He makes me sick along with you other Hopewell members!!!!!!
No u Dont

Philadelphia, PA

#26 Aug 20, 2010
Why don't some of you members call or come see Mitzi? Good question huh? I can reel you why because billy joe and isbell tell you what you should and should not do that is why. And yes I was a member at Hopewell be I will not be any longer, so show me you are a christan and do the right thing, instead of worshiping poor randy why don't you do the same for Mitzi ? But you want because isbell and billy joe tell you not to, well I will tell you now Mitzi day is coming and all of you hypocrites will see through both of them!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr smith ???? 20 min Bot 6
Tonya moss (Feb '15) 4 hr Seriously 11
If Hillary Clinton becomes president, the USA i... (Apr '15) 9 hr Pendaflex 35
People that have posts removed 9 hr See the light 2
unsolved murders in savannah (Nov '08) 13 hr Christi7274 66
Ugly Emily Berry 14 hr Grammar Police 8
Brad Sappington 21 hr Grammar Police 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages