United States

#3 Oct 15, 2018
A Big AMEN to that.

“I'm a true McNairy County Man!”

Since: Sep 18

Location hidden

#4 Oct 16, 2018
WhoCares wrote:
That would be a bad thing ! Putting anyone’s name on here for any reason is very wrong. I do agree that man are woman cheating while the other one is working are sick is probably part of the lowest form of life. A person that can do this is never to be trusted by anyone. How can they even act like they love someone and publicly humiliate them like that? Ho’s and Trash regardless of job title are income.
Here we go again! I don't come in in a few days I do show up the next day something crazy goes down! lmao

Location hidden

#5 Oct 16, 2018
WhoCares wrote:
That would be a bad thing ! Putting anyone’s name on here for any reason is very wrong. I do agree that man are woman cheating while the other one is working are sick is probably part of the lowest form of life. A person that can do this is never to be trusted by anyone. How can they even act like they love someone and publicly humiliate them like that? Ho’s and Trash regardless of job title are income.
So what are you talking about I seemed to have missed I haven't seen anybody calling anybody out by name? I may have missed it and may have been reported to take it down but I do have a feeling by your statement who it may be!

Location hidden

#6 Oct 16, 2018
WhoCares wrote:
Private message me don't say anyone's name on here please but I would like to know what I have apparently missed!
Wha

United States

#7 Oct 16, 2018
How in the world do you know this is about you?

Location hidden

#8 Oct 16, 2018
Wha wrote:
I know it's not about me I'm not the CHEATER or involved with a cheater so I know it's not about me but I do have an Idea by curious's comment sounds like something I read about on Facebook.You do seem to be trying to make it about me for some reason so I'm figuring I got it right huh? Like I said here we go again so I guess I got it figured on what I missed! I haven been on the forum for a few days and my profile has been signed in this whole time so there you go!

Location hidden

#9 Oct 16, 2018
Wha wrote:
I'm haven't been in here for a few days and I seemed to have missed something by this first comment and there is nothing to support it! So what did I miss who got their name called out and about what? Message it to me though don't blurt it out across this!
Wha

United States

#10 Oct 16, 2018
Tennsseestud69 wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm haven't been in here for a few days and I seemed to have missed something by this first comment and there is nothing to support it! So what did I miss who got their name called out and about what? Message it to me though don't blurt it out across this!
You didnt miss anything , that weird first post that doesn't match the title is it. No names been mentioned at all

Location hidden

#11 Oct 16, 2018
Wha wrote:
<quoted text>

You didnt miss anything , that weird first post that doesn't match the title is it. No names been mentioned at all
Okay Just checking!
Get It Right

United States

#14 Oct 16, 2018
Karma wrote:
Anyone letting that that thug in their life deserves it
Any woman going with him knows better too. That make her a ho or a thug?

Location hidden

#17 Oct 17, 2018
Tiff wrote:
<quoted text>

Why ask, your always the one with the answers .
Same ole sh*t different day!
8 inches

United States

#18 Oct 17, 2018
Tiff wrote:
<quoted text>Why ask, your always the one with the answers .
They were trying to blame one person when in fact it takes two. Guess you couldn’t answer that simple question though.

Location hidden

#21 Friday Oct 19
Stupid and Naive wrote:
Well I don’t know first hand but one . I was stupid but he is a slimy ba$tard. I think because he had a good family and screwed it up he makes it a mission to hurt others, Fortunately I was able to salvage mine and somewhat restore it to where it was . Now I don’t trust my husband . I’m really not sure what will happen if they are ever face to face with each other.feeling stupid again today .
Not a damn thing if anything was going to go down it would have by now one scared and the other is proud of it, now if your husband was cheating and left you for another woman That's on him but if you cheated and left him for another that's on you, yes I believe your husband might be a slimball btut it says something about your character too, cheating is a slimball thing to do too. So I don't know if was him who cheated or you but to break your marital gals and try to make excuses but hey you really could Cate less about the sanctity of marriage rigjt?
EnLo Park

Cordova, TN

#22 Friday Oct 19
Tennsseestud69 wrote:
<quoted text>

Not a damn thing if anything was going to go down it would have by now one scared and the other is proud of it, now if your husband was cheating and left you for another woman That's on him but if you cheated and left him for another that's on you, yes I believe your husband might be a slimball btut it says something about your character too, cheating is a slimball thing to do too. So I don't know if was him who cheated or you but to break your marital gals and try to make excuses but hey you really could Cate less about the sanctity of marriage rigjt?
Here's something really slimy. I farted. It smelled like dead horsesh*t. The horsemeat chili was bad. Whiff? Aw, go ahead or I'll force you. You slimball. You could make 100k a year if you really tried.

Location hidden

#24 Friday Oct 19
EnLo Park wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's something really slimy. I farted. It smelled like dead horsesh*t. The horsemeat chili was bad. Whiff? Aw, go ahead or I'll force you. You slimball. You could make 100k a year if you really tried.
It thinks it's funny!

Location hidden

#25 Friday Oct 19
EnLo Park wrote:
<quoted text>
Tax dollars bout you books, played for your teachers and you didn't pay attention in class because you had your thumb up your bum because your homosexual tendencies kept you focused on your sphynter so now your grown and you're still focused on your anul cavity! Dude go find yourself a boyfriend already!

Location hidden

#26 Friday Oct 19
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>

Man are you high ? Read the post you replied to and see if you can get it .
It's clear enough that the intent is clear and no but my damn spell check is acting up and apparently deleting some of the words and misspelled some words. I guess it's time to reset my device. So simple fact cheating is committed by slimballs no matter if it's the man or the woman and a cheater and a liar will always blame others for what they did if you chose to cheat that your fault no one elses.

Location hidden

#27 Friday Oct 19
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>

Man are you high ? Read the post you replied to and see if you can get it .
What I am trying to say is take responsibility for your actions nobody forced you to lie nobody forced you to cheat and nobody is responsible for the decision you made and you will make again because you have absolutely no loyalty, integrity or self respect.

Location hidden

#28 Friday Oct 19
Oh one more thing when that day comes and you get cheated on and trust me it will before getting upset and complaining try remembering your justifications for why is was okay for you to do it and see if it holds the same value as it did when you were the cheater! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
steve Carnel 28 min James 10
Where to bi/ guys go get Head? 34 min James 3
benny austin 2 hr Wells Farto 2
hcdc 7 hr Knows the truth 1
The truth 9 hr Your so called fr... 1
Smelly houses 10 hr James 24
People in Savannah 11 hr Kid Rock 10

Savannah Jobs

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages