Who is the best towboat company to wo...
just wondering

Union City, TN

#41 Jul 12, 2011
Let's put it another way so did you go for the new sports light aircraft license? For someone that loved flying it's weird that you wound up on the river. But, then the river would have been a means to an end.
lmao

Humboldt, TN

#42 Jul 13, 2011
Any one if them that will give u a job sounds good doesn't it?
just sayin

Pflugerville, TX

#43 Jul 28, 2011
danny wrote:
I used to work for southern towing and pay not all that great . Then I working for hunter marine now . The pay here is good . I know they are hiring now but the pay for inexperience is about the same everywhere until you work yourself up to experience. It really depends what kind of schedule you prefer.
I work for hunter to what boat do u ride
just sayin

Pflugerville, TX

#44 Jul 28, 2011
Ingram just has to many rules they are strict
danny

United States

#45 Jul 29, 2011
just sayin wrote:
Ingram just has to many rules they are strict
I wouldn't work for Ingram. Yeah been Rinding the James h. Now I'm in Houma with the new boats and the cumberland hunter .
just sayin

Pflugerville, TX

#46 Jul 30, 2011
danny wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't work for Ingram. Yeah been Rinding the James h. Now I'm in Houma with the new boats and the cumberland hunter .
I rode the Cumberland hunter a trip or two then it went in the ship yard now I'm goin back to the Sara
danny

United States

#47 Jul 31, 2011
That boat alright to ride. I work with kirt over at wkn
stacie

Union City, TN

#48 Jul 31, 2011
My husband works for southern towing and he's been there for 4 yrs. He likes it pretty well.
tim s

Jackson, TN

#49 Jul 31, 2011
can anyone tell me what starting pay is for green deckhand at southern towing?Also does anyone know anything about magnolia marine?
just sayin

United States

#50 Jul 31, 2011
danny wrote:
That boat alright to ride. I work with kirt over at wkn
Kirks crazy as he'll I like ridin with him
stacie

Union City, TN

#51 Aug 3, 2011
tim s wrote:
can anyone tell me what starting pay is for green deckhand at southern towing?Also does anyone know anything about magnolia marine?
Stc starts at $125 a day
knows

United States

#52 Aug 4, 2011
My bf works 4 aep an they r a very good company if u can get on there ud have a good job they pay well an care about the employees an have nice boats
Meee

United States

#53 Aug 8, 2011
Luhr bros. Is an excellent company
towboat bill

Tomball, TX

#54 Aug 8, 2011
Pine bluff sand an gravel
tim shubert

Jackson, TN

#55 Aug 8, 2011
thanks alot to everyone who has listed a towboat company. i tried most but as of now no luck.hopefully i'll get a call soon..
tow

United States

#56 Aug 8, 2011
Pine bluff is hiring people
Patrick coleman

United States

#57 Apr 24, 2012
Acl is a good company to work for I work there back in 2004 and also artco is a great company
To work for as well I worked for them to..... Aep would b a great job to apply for cause they have good pay n benefits I have not yet to work for them bout ive been trying to catch there job posting.
Boat

Henderson, TN

#58 Apr 25, 2012
My brother works for Crounse, he's been with them for 17yrs!
Abc

United States

#59 Apr 29, 2012
Scew line hauling barges they don't pay crap, get you tankerman ticket and work shore side, I work with Higman and deckhands start out at 95/day but they send you to Tim school after 1-2 months then you earn level 1 @ 165, level 2 195., level 3 240/day, level 4 265/day: 265/day = about $68,000.
Blessey pays top pay of 284
Buffalo pays 300
Talens fuel pays 235
Most line hall boats pay 100-235

Since: Feb 12

United States

#61 May 4, 2012
Look if ya want a job on the river the best way to get a job is get up off you ass and get in your car and Drive up to the Place you want to try to get on at get out GO inside and say I want a job give me a application fill it out and hand it to them !! If you don't hear from them get up the very next week same day and do it again go in tell them same thing !!! IF they don't CALL you GET up the VERY NEXT WEEK AND GO right back in and when they tell ya we done got you APPLICATION ! TELL THEM YES I know and I want a JOB and I will BE BACK every week until I get a JOB !!! GET OF the COMPUTOR AND FACE TO FACE THEM IT WORKS BECAUSE I DID IT MY BROTHER DID IT MY NEFEWS AND THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT TO SEE NOT NO EMAIL !!! TRUST ME I started at 18 for IGERT TOWING THAT WAY MY BROTHER WORK for Mid-south now he is a CHIEF Enginer with licence !! IT WORKs and Ingram is a fine Co to work for but you will start at the bottom where ever You go !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hottest guys in Hardin County (Feb '11) 12 min Alice 205
Waitress at River Heights restaurant 19 min Backdoor man 10
facebook is the new dating site 25 min Backdoor man 7
Advice please... 2 hr wishing 10
Vick Cherry (Aug '10) 3 hr Concerned citizen 63
massimo utv (Jan '13) 3 hr Mikeh778 212
Joshua Farris (missing man) 4 hr warningWarning 46

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance