Arrested at High School
Who care

United States

#22 May 1, 2013
I would like to no if the kids though something was not right why didn't the other teachers didn't see it
HRY

Tucker, GA

#23 May 1, 2013
Tbh wrote:
My child has told me many times about this teacher cause she had her as a teacher . I hope it now stood ! If this is true she never needs to be a teacher here again !! That's is such a poor example for our teens . Why is the media not on this ? Hardin Co trying to hide everything !!!! I'm furious !!! Any other teacher would call Wbbj !! It nerds to be known !!!!!
What did your child tell you about this teacher?
zzz

Union City, TN

#24 May 2, 2013
This has been talked about for years. Seemed public knowledge that she ha a problem. It is truly sad that she did not get help.
Hometown girl

Jackson, TN

#25 May 2, 2013
I agree with others, if the students knew this, then why didn't teachers recognize this and get something done! This is a poor excuse for all the teachers, just really sorry as hell!
Who care

Tucker, GA

#26 May 2, 2013
Make you wonder how many more teacher might be doing this
Harold Ickey

Mcminnville, TN

#27 May 2, 2013
Who care wrote:
Make you wonder how many more teacher might be doing this
Only to azzholes like you!
say when

United States

#28 May 2, 2013
Harold Ickey wrote:
<quoted text>Only to azzholes like you!
Truth hurt alittle?
zzz

Lawrenceburg, TN

#29 May 2, 2013
shez musta not slept with Amos or agrreed to deal for him or she would not gotten busted.
wes

Nashville, TN

#30 May 2, 2013
zzz wrote:
shez musta not slept with Amos or agrreed to deal for him or she would not gotten busted.
Thanks for the info, Jar-Jar Binks. Learn to stype and spell like a human, dumbass!
Harold Ickey

Mcminnville, TN

#31 May 2, 2013
say when wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth hurt alittle?
Why, did it burst your bubble to see no one but you cares about your point of view?
Who care

United States

#32 May 2, 2013
You must not have kids are grandkids all i saying is i don't want teacher trying to tell my kids anything if there on drug what about you
zzz

Lawrenceburg, TN

#33 May 2, 2013
on this either
say when

United States

#34 May 2, 2013
Harold Ickey wrote:
<quoted text>Why, did it burst your bubble to see no one but you cares about your point of view?
You don't like the truth much, hum!
Harold Ickey

Mcminnville, TN

#35 May 2, 2013
Who care wrote:
You must not have kids are grandkids all i saying is i don't want teacher trying to tell my kids anything if there on drug what about you
well one thing for sure, you sure DIDN'T learn anything from your teachers when it comes to the English language nor spelling.
Lets

Medina, TN

#36 May 2, 2013
Everybody pray for her. She has a little girl.

Since: Mar 13

Tucker, GA

#37 May 2, 2013
Natalie hunt. Needles at school
Parent

Tucker, GA

#38 May 2, 2013
Natalie Crow made the news tonight. It's all true. School finally got hard evidence against her. If she doesn't get fired then parents need to do something about it. If she has a little girl then it sounds like she needs to lose her too!
Carol

Oakland, TN

#39 May 2, 2013
Guilty until proven innocent ? I think not !!!!!
A friend in need

Collierville, TN

#40 May 2, 2013
who is Amos? Tell us what's really going on ...
Charlie

Lexington, TN

#41 May 2, 2013
If the superintendent can bring a handgun and not get in trouble why can't a teacher bring her drugs. Both are illegal. I am not condoning the teacher but our school board sucks. We need help in our schools. These kids are our future generation. If they don't learn right from wrong at school it doesn't help them in life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
April (Umphrey) Hardin (Feb '15) 5 min CloserThanClose 18
Finding BigFoot in Hardin County (Mar '13) 1 hr bella 29
I'm in love with my friends girl but nobody kno... (Aug '16) 1 hr bella 8
Rayna talley (Sep '15) 5 hr Jay 48
City of Crump Getting Shut Down (Jun '15) 5 hr Jay 13
Mandy Collins? 8 hr mad mailman 8
Cody Hayes (grub) ?? 20 hr walmartian 6

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance