Anything to do in Pickwick?
me too

United States

#2 Oct 5, 2010
Freddy ts is about it.
ugg

Morristown, TN

#3 Oct 5, 2010
pickwick is the worst little part of our county . wish they would donate it to mcnairy or blow it and its smell off the map!!
good taste

Summerville, GA

#4 Oct 5, 2010
I know it smells from time to time but that part of the county gives the county a lot of income. All those home closings and taxes and they get very little of county services like garbage pickup and fire protection. Those seasonal folks down there pay the same taxes full time residents do. Trust me, it is a money maker for the county not to mention the tourism.Without it we would be like Selmer....brr
Stanky Leg

Olive Branch, MS

#5 Oct 6, 2010
ugg wrote:
pickwick is the worst little part of our county . wish they would donate it to mcnairy or blow it and its smell off the map!!
You are an idiot. PW attracts almost as much tourism as the grand canyon. Get out of your cave. Most are fisherman & boaters.
Hmm

Herndon, VA

#6 Mar 22, 2012
Actually pickwick attracts a lot of people .. Especially rich people from memphis and retired people ..
Gator

Olive Branch, MS

#7 Mar 22, 2012
Pickwick is Hardin county, you little savannah nut stay on your side of the river,we are just fine here ,
uknowme

Olive Branch, MS

#8 Mar 22, 2012
they just jealous that they dont live up here
Leslie

United States

#9 Apr 16, 2012
Pickwick blows!
Leslie

United States

#10 Apr 16, 2012
Hmm wrote:
Actually pickwick attracts a lot of people .. Especially rich people from memphis and retired people ..
blah blah blah
Pickwick

Cookeville, TN

#11 Apr 16, 2012
Yeah why don't you work one day of summer in pickwick and at the end of the day see if you say blah blah blah
Now

Cedar City, UT

#12 Feb 14, 2013
All I know is it smells awful!!! Just wonder why something is not done it.
rere

Savannah, TN

#13 Feb 14, 2013
That's part of it. having a papermill duh. If u dnt like it move. I'm pretty sure no one would miss u.
my pickwick

Counce, TN

#14 Feb 14, 2013
Might have knock your loud mouth out!STANK LEGG,if the paper mill closed SAvannah and ALL of her SODOMITES would cease to exit,wich aint all bad.Savannah,would shrivel and be the size of your two-inch stick.Com e over the bridge,meet us at the circle,and i will tap your stankass out.I forget,SODOMITES,always a rear assalt.It sweetens your breath.
haha

Nashville, TN

#15 Feb 14, 2013
my pickwick wrote:
Might have knock your loud mouth out!STANK LEGG,if the paper mill closed SAvannah and ALL of her SODOMITES would cease to exit,wich aint all bad.Savannah,would shrivel and be the size of your two-inch stick.Com e over the bridge,meet us at the circle,and i will tap your stankass out.I forget,SODOMITES,always a rear assalt.It sweetens your breath.
the sodomites would cease to exit?
you mean they would never leave?
must be a dream come true for you!
my pickwick

Counce, TN

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Hey,HO-HO.Your right.Turds do float.They cant go anywhere else,but to mommy and daddys.And yes,the financial outcome,would be devestating.Savannah would become a toilet,but wait,it already is.What about that circle thing,homo.And remember,ho-ho,us fisherman are good men.Jesus was a fisherman.WELL,you better go see if mommy and daddy have paid your truck payment.Good night,homo.
Boots

Tucker, GA

#17 Feb 14, 2013
I don't no y some people say they live in pickwick u don't have a mail box if u live in pickwick u have to go to the post office if u have a mail box it is counce so people just don't know how to get to pickwick
reb

Savannah, TN

#18 Feb 14, 2013
Boots wrote:
I don't no y some people say they live in pickwick u don't have a mail box if u live in pickwick u have to go to the post office if u have a mail box it is counce so people just don't know how to get to pickwick
is northshore in pickwick?
friend

Jackson, TN

#19 Feb 14, 2013
the steel mill in pickwick closed and a lot of people lost good jobs which benefited the county and nothing was said or the courier never mentioned but let one or two get laid off at the papermill and they think its the end of the world.
Heres why

Cookeville, TN

#20 Feb 14, 2013
friend wrote:
the steel mill in pickwick closed and a lot of people lost good jobs which benefited the county and nothing was said or the courier never mentioned but let one or two get laid off at the papermill and they think its the end of the world.
the paper mill employees 20 times the people that the steel mill employeed. That's why it would be more devastating.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
info please 59 min gayle vandy? 1
Did u hear me 1 hr Angel 3
Wreck 1 hr Wayne 4
Seeking female talent. 4 hr Dr Pill 34
Peyton Roberts and Jamie Rollison 8 hr Anonymous 8
Civil War relics found in local cave (Oct '14) 10 hr Vladimir Pootin 10
A Matlock 10 hr Citizen 2

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance