Hardin County Sheriff's Dept. and THP...

Hardin County Sheriff's Dept. and THP letting DUI'S Go Again !!

Posted in the Savannah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
First Responder

Arnold, MO

#1 Jun 10, 2010
THP and the Hardin County Sheriff's Dept.have let another DUI Crash criminal go home after he wrecked his car without charges.His own Son A Deputy with the Hardin County Sheriff's Dept.while on duty gave his drunk ass Daddy a ride Home.The word is this is the second time he has be let go in the last few years for DUI and crashing his car!!!!!
wouldliketoknow

Paris, TN

#2 Jun 10, 2010
who was he
First Responder

Arnold, MO

#3 Jun 10, 2010
wouldliketoknow wrote:
who was he
TVA lockman Damron
Smith boy

Detroit, MI

#5 Jun 10, 2010
Just like when the new jail opened the Jail Administator got drunk wrecked the company car and nothing was done about it!
I Vote

Arnold, MO

#6 Jun 10, 2010
First Responder wrote:
<quoted text>
TVA lockman Damron
So his son who is a Deputy took him home in a county car while he was on duty and was this before the THP got there and does the Sheriff know ?
I was There

Memphis, TN

#7 Jun 12, 2010
Smith boy wrote:
Just like when the new jail opened the Jail Administator got drunk wrecked the company car and nothing was done about it!
It was a Hardin County Jail Admin. in a Hardin County Sheriff's Department Car he wrecked not a company car !!!Drunk off his ass and the THP let him go also!!!
Smith boy

United States

#8 Jun 12, 2010
I was There wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a Hardin County Jail Admin. in a Hardin County Sheriff's Department Car he wrecked not a company car !!!Drunk off his ass and the THP let him go also!!!
he did wreck the sheriff department cause because he didn't have his own car at the time he was driving a car they gave him
CHEESY CAMPAIGN TACTIC

Olive Branch, MS

#9 Jun 12, 2010
The campaign methods you are using is old news & rumors. The old jail administrator got fired along time ago when it was due. Idiots, you have no clue of the situation. try to educate yourself with some truth rather than the typical jealous idiots badmouthing them because either they have no clue or got arrested, is campaigning or could not get a job with them.
I vote too

Olive Branch, MS

#10 Jun 12, 2010
i got your back Sammy D! 8 votes from this house!
Silly silly

United States

#11 Jun 12, 2010
CHEESY CAMPAIGN TACTIC wrote:
The campaign methods you are using is old news & rumors. The old jail administrator got fired along time ago when it was due. Idiots, you have no clue of the situation. try to educate yourself with some truth rather than the typical jealous idiots badmouthing them because either they have no clue or got arrested, is campaigning or could not get a job with them.
I just pray that the next time that Mr Smith gets drunk in the jails car wrecks that your family members are no where around to get hurt cause he is a worthless piece and the crime he did should have been dealt with differently!
smokingflylover

United States

#12 Jun 12, 2010
are you talking about james damron who used to sell pot in hs?
CRUSADER

Olive Branch, MS

#13 Jun 12, 2010
high school is high school, kiddo. however i doubt that is true anyway. I see you knew all the dope dealers around here, junkie. go get bal to give you some oxy's. Hey there silly silly, there is no Mr Smith that works with the sheriffs dept. He was fired a long long time ago.
I was There

Memphis, TN

#14 Jun 12, 2010
CHEESY CAMPAIGN TACTIC wrote:
Hey you can go Stick that Bullshit of your ASS your just MADDDD that you have a piece of Shit for a Sheriff that has no Balls to confront the citizens of this county with the truth of how big of a disapointment he has been to the people with his lies all these years. The fact is they let people like Damronand his Jail Admin. go and the real working person has to PAY the Full amount, Stick that in the your Box !!!
I was There

Memphis, TN

#15 Jun 12, 2010
CRUSADER wrote:
high school is high school, kiddo. however i doubt that is true anyway. I see you knew all the dope dealers around here, junkie. go get bal to give you some oxy's. Hey there silly silly, there is no Mr Smith that works with the sheriffs dept. He was fired a long long time ago.
Yeah!! DumbAss he was fired after it got out he Crashed our County Patrol car while Drunk and was let go. after. The Chief came and picked him up with him breaking the Law by doing so. Your can tell your so far up Sammy's ass he could use you for a Hat Dipshit!!!

And as far telling them to go get some Oxy's apparently the Sheriff not doing his job makes it so easy to find them in this county !!!!!!
Kinda Quiet

Orange, TX

#16 Jun 13, 2010
Whats going on not a lot of comments about this. Shoot, this is a election year lets get to slinging the mud.
Don Wrong

Olive Branch, MS

#17 Jun 13, 2010
Kinda Quiet wrote:
Whats going on not a lot of comments about this. Shoot, this is a election year lets get to slinging the mud.
Why??? Would you want to mud sling? Are you that bored, mad or jealous? which one? I believe thats when most people DO GET FIRED AFTER they find out...
Kinda Quiet

Orange, TX

#18 Jun 13, 2010
Don Wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
Why??? Would you want to mud sling? Are you that bored, mad or jealous? which one? I believe thats when most people DO GET FIRED AFTER they find out...
Bored, Just wanted to hear all the Sammy supporters give reasons to why this is not true or didn't happen.
Ur Greased Up

Memphis, TN

#19 Jun 14, 2010
I vote too wrote:
i got your back Sammy D! 8 votes from this house!
Did you say Mikey is on your back with 8 in you ?
low blow

Olive Branch, MS

#20 Jun 14, 2010
Ur Greased Up wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you say Mikey is on your back with 8 in you ?
You know I don't like Sammy either but that was just unnecessary
Church Politician

Olive Branch, MS

#21 Jun 14, 2010
say what you want. the MAJORITY of the citizens that have the ability to vote will. there choice is a sheriff like Sammy Davidson. We had a bunch of idiots that thought they wanted change several years back when Robert Alexander got voted in then all of a sudden Danny Jackson(pedophile & pot grower)ran the show along with Johnny(dirty) Murphy. The community saw what kind of Shit (what you call) BALLS run the show. We could not wait for the next term to houst the incompetant sheriff. Then all of a sudden Sammy is back in & everyone is happy again. Until all of a sudden election year & all the arrested,the ones that did not get on, & the just plain jealous ones want another choice. The sheriff thats in there NOW is the majority PEOPLES CHOICE, not yours. The Peoples choice will win again. Jim Davis quit being a cop because he lost his interest in it. He pulled the "WHO's WHO card at the paper mill. He was about 50 years old when he got on at the mill. I bet he was the oldest man EVER hired on at the mill. How do you think he got on there because of his reesume i think NOT. It was cause who knows who. Now he's gonna quit the paper mill because NO ONE in cluding the ones that got him that job up there can get along with him. He's a quitter thats using the churches to POLITIC. Which is a disgrace.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crazy Teresa caroll shelton 1 hr Valerie rose 1
The Civil War Myth 4 hr Huwhite 29
Atty Terry Dicus (Apr '16) 4 hr #TrumpNation 26
Craigslist (Jul '10) 4 hr Ur a beta loser 11
Tractor supply Christie 5 hr Just saying ur beta 2
Do you love your heritage? Do you love your race? 5 hr TFW no Emily wife 58
Diet pills 8 hr Your the best Emily 3

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance