First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mad as Hell

United States

#1 Apr 7, 2012
I sent my baby, which is a yorkie to this rag tag shop. She came home with burn marks, gapped hair, and fleas! She didn't have fleas because she was still house training and never went out side. The groomer I found out never hardly changes the bath water. Her clippers she doesn't know how to use and will sometimes hit the dog to try to shut him up like that works! When I get through with her, she will go to school! The witch!
Wondering

United States

#2 Apr 7, 2012
Mad as Hell wrote:
I sent my baby, which is a yorkie to this rag tag shop. She came home with burn marks, gapped hair, and fleas! She didn't have fleas because she was still house training and never went out side. The groomer I found out never hardly changes the bath water. Her clippers she doesn't know how to use and will sometimes hit the dog to try to shut him up like that works! When I get through with her, she will go to school! The witch!
Do you mean Sassy Styles by the AT&T store? Because I use them all the time and they always do a great job on my dog! She always looks great and has never been hurt in any way.
Mad as hell

United States

#3 Apr 7, 2012
She use to do my dog. Never hada problem. After this I'm done I had to go to the vet with her. She was very playful and now she acts sad and doesn't want to do anything. Just beware, I've had a friend call tell me she had a experience there last year.
cares enough

Cleveland, OH

#4 Apr 7, 2012
I take my yorkie to Jennifer at Sassy Pets all the time and have never had a bad experience.
Mad as hell

United States

#5 Apr 7, 2012
I hope you never do.
love her

Millington, TN

#6 Apr 7, 2012
Jennifer is wonderful!!! She has always taken great care of all our babydogs!! We would never even think of taking them somewhere else!!
Mad as hell

United States

#7 Apr 8, 2012
Well I use to think the same, not anymore! I miss the lady who originally owned it. I hear she is at pickwick. I just don't know. I just know what's happened to me. I just want others to beware of what's happened so they can watch out.
hmm

Savannah, TN

#8 Apr 8, 2012
I never know her hours at Sassy Pets. Its aggravating when you get your pet there and she is no where to be found..What does she do, just make her own hours. Thats BAD business!!!!
Wondering

United States

#9 Apr 8, 2012
Mad as hell wrote:
Well I use to think the same, not anymore! I miss the lady who originally owned it. I hear she is at pickwick. I just don't know. I just know what's happened to me. I just want others to beware of what's happened so they can watch out.
Jennifer IS the original owner of Sassy Styles. The other woman that owned the salon BEFORE it became Sassy Styles was a real bitch! I'm surprised she didn't kill the dogs and eat them!!!
Kilgore

Chatsworth, GA

#10 Apr 8, 2012
I have taken my dogs no other place. She always took great care of my dog's. My big breed dog Likes no one other than Family, But he loved Jennifer, and her entire family. I figure if what you saying is true My Big boy would have attacked her long ago. Never Happen, So I feel you asked for a type of cut, and when you got dog back it didn't look like what you thought it would, Or you have a business which competes with Sassy's, Or you were unable to get your dog groomed when you wanted. I will give you the one about Hours of operation. It was hard sometimes, but she also made it up by getting my pets in on a very short notice.
Now that our two big dogs are totally grown, both over 170lbs plus, We bought the home version of a grooming station. Figure easier on everyone being we work odd hours. I for one Have recommended No other than Sassy's when asked where to get pets groomed.
kippertale

Olive Branch, MS

#11 Apr 8, 2012
Muddy Paws does an excellent job and is super reasonable. She's been grooming my dog for a long time now and I recommend her to everybody.
Mad as hell

United States

#12 Apr 8, 2012
Kipper, where is she? As far as the other, she could run circles around this bitch! Maybe your dog next!!!
Wondering

United States

#13 Apr 8, 2012
Mad as hell wrote:
Kipper, where is she? As far as the other, she could run circles around this bitch! Maybe your dog next!!!
You obviously didn't know the other woman like I did. I knew her very well, had contact with her several times a week due to my job, and she is nothing but a bitch!!!! I would never leave my dog alone with her!!!! If you are not happy with Jennifer, maybe you should talk to her about it personally and I'm sure she would do everything she could to make it right. She is a great, caring person, unlike the other woman.
agrees

Savannah, TN

#14 Apr 8, 2012
I agree with the fact that you NEVER know Sassy Pet's hours. Its very unpredictable!!
Bella

Union City, TN

#15 Apr 8, 2012
I take my dog there A LOT and never had a single issue with Jennifer's work. She's real nice person and my dog loves going there. She's never had a scratch, mark or fleas when I pick her up and I've used Sassys for years. I hate to hear about the bad situations others have had because like you people my dog is my baby. She don't even know she's a dog lol.
chillax

Farmer City, IL

#16 Apr 8, 2012
Mad as Hell wrote:
I sent my baby, which is a yorkie to this rag tag shop. She came home with burn marks, gapped hair, and fleas! She didn't have fleas because she was still house training and never went out side. The groomer I found out never hardly changes the bath water. Her clippers she doesn't know how to use and will sometimes hit the dog to try to shut him up like that works! When I get through with her, she will go to school! The witch!
Did you say something to here before you left?
kippertale

Olive Branch, MS

#17 Apr 8, 2012
Mad as hell wrote:
Kipper, where is she? As far as the other, she could run circles around this bitch! Maybe your dog next!!!
Angie has her own business outside of her home but only on weekends because she works somewhere else during the week. Muddy Paws is on facebook. I recommend her to anyone. Calling other people names and running them in the ground does nothing but make you a blow hard. If you don't like their technique and manner, don't go back. Simply said.
Rancid Crabtree

Pinson, TN

#18 Apr 8, 2012
This is simply a new groomer coming on the scene and drumming up business be dissing another groomer. And thet is ALL it is. My dog, a big dog, has been to the groomer by the ATT place and they did a great job and didn't try to rob me!
kippertale

Olive Branch, MS

#19 Apr 8, 2012
Could be I suppose but doubtful. Muddy Paws owner Angie always answers her calls and messages on Facebook, her kennels are clean, it smells wonderful, and her rates are better than anyone's around, no matter the size of dog. She always makes appointments. I would think you can't just show up wanting a grooming without making an appointment first. I wouldn't trust a groomer who made that as part of her business. Not a good work ethic I'd say.
Mad as hell

United States

#20 Apr 8, 2012
Far from a groomer. My husband picked her up. She's just today acting some what like herself. I hate that it happened. I didn't call her a bitch I called another commenter on her a bitch.

I would like to know her hours, because what's posted isnt what she works. I'm a nurse and I can assure you people are deceiving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
And cute girls at the methadone clinic 6 hr Elephant Rhino 2
Phillip bridges Wed confused 14
massimo utv (Jan '13) Tue Ivan3669 251
Bud Young Tue Tony 9
Trailer parks Mon Mary Ann 1
Design Team (Feb '13) Mon Darlene 55
please stop MN Mon Vladimir Pootin 14

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages