Next Last
New guy

United States

#1 Apr 9, 2013
Who the hell is Tracy Milford
sexy k

Tucker, GA

#2 Apr 19, 2013
All I know is he is hung like a t-rex!!!!!
miss stiffy

Franklinton, LA

#3 Apr 19, 2013
He is that old man at the club. I was told he has crabs
miss stiffy

Walker, LA

#4 Apr 19, 2013
He was to freaky for me he wanted me to do things im not going to do anyway that monkey suit would get to hot.
Billy big stuff

Orange, TX

#5 Apr 20, 2013
I was at the club last night I think he was there. Was he the one with a big head He looked like a weird individual.
kickstand

Orange, TX

#6 Apr 20, 2013
He can't be that big im the biggest in s town. Ya'll must be talking about the baby arms that a t rex has.
New Guy

Oak Forest, IL

#7 Apr 23, 2013
miss stiffy wrote:
He is that old man at the club. I was told he has crabs
He' after my wife and she thinks he walks on water. There's something strange about the way he tries to stay mysterious and he's cost me a 20 year marriage. What club does he hang around ? I'm trying to save my wife the humiliation of getting involved with a player. He's already caused an upcoming Divorce and she stands to loose everything. Is he married or just and older man that wants to chase women? If you know anything solid ,I would like to pass it on to my soon to be ex.
New Guy

Oak Forest, IL

#8 Apr 23, 2013
Billy big stuff wrote:
I was at the club last night I think he was there. Was he the one with a big head He looked like a weird individual.
He claims , " According to my wife to have auditioned for the Chip and Dales". I know he's 47 years old , his phone is in his sisters name and he just recently moved out of his mommy and daddy's house. He has a borrowed truck and works at United stainless. He sounded to me from the beginning like a real prize.lol He's a waste of human flesh and he talks like Goober Pyle.
New Guy

Oak Forest, IL

#9 Apr 23, 2013
sexy k wrote:
All I know is he is hung like a t-rex!!!!!
Sounds like you're a real winner too ! Why didn't you latch on to him?
Frank

Walker, LA

#10 Apr 24, 2013
He was in the pickwick paper last week for catfish noodling. He is big into that stuff. He won last two year's .
Frank

Walker, LA

#11 Apr 24, 2013
He was in the paper last week he big into that catfish noodling. He has held the championship for the last two year's. Ive been told he don't use his hands.
Frank

Walker, LA

#12 Apr 24, 2013
That's about all I know about him .
anass rhammar

Walker, LA

#13 Apr 24, 2013
Couldn't sleep though I would look at what was on topics tonight what is noodling? I would like to meet this guy. And see if he is all that ya'll say he is
Brooks and Hung

Jackson, TN

#14 Apr 24, 2013
Do the Hokey Pokey and stir them guts about.
Rascal Flatts

Jackson, TN

#15 Apr 24, 2013
Better keep the Brawny on hand, he will make that juice box squirt.
Jimmy cracked corn

Tucker, GA

#16 Apr 24, 2013
I don't care
Joe dicky

Mobile, AL

#17 Apr 24, 2013
Dickcum down boys
johnny deep

Mobile, AL

#18 Apr 24, 2013
Bust them catfish up
Headless Horseman

Tucker, GA

#19 Apr 24, 2013
Well all I can say is I know a thing or 2 about having no head. And riding hard, but it sounds like to me this guy is all shaft and knows how to ues it, hell u got to have some kind of skill with no head, try it if you dont beleave....
Chewbacca

United States

#20 Apr 24, 2013
I heard he has 2 order rubbers from Firestone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rusty Neil in jail for beating up girlfriend in... 30 min phillip deeeeeeznuts 1
Shootings 36 min Counce Guy 5
no profit for drugs in hardin county 47 min Counce Guy 16
New store next to shoe show and liquor store 1 hr LandS Fertilizers 23
Where can i get layed 3 hr This person 20
What is going on in downtown Savannah? 14 hr Johnny -The Devil... 5
joey bmw 14 hr you are 15

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages