United States

#2 Jun 5, 2012
Piece of trash...whole family is!
toad

Wilkes Barre, PA

#3 Jun 5, 2012
missy j wrote:
Considering where this opinion is coming from I can't see how anyone would be bothered by it
missy j

United States

#4 Jun 5, 2012
toad wrote:
<quoted text>Considering where this opinion is coming from I can't see how anyone would be bothered by it
Just go look how she was raised it's a fact not an opinon!
Mkg

Chatsworth, GA

#6 Jun 5, 2012
I love this girl!! Was good friends in high school..no matter how hard her life was she always stayed positive!
Small town douchebag

Prattville, AL

#7 Jun 5, 2012
missy j wrote:
have you ever thought about taking a leap into heavy traffic?
toad

Wilkes Barre, PA

#9 Jun 5, 2012
missy j wrote:
<quoted text>
Just go look how she was raised it's a fact not an opinon!
Look at how you were raised. I don't see Candace running you down for the low life you are. And if it's a fact that people are trash because they are raised by there grandparents what about people in foster care? I don't know how you where raised up but the fact that your a brazen little hussy doesn't bode well for your parents parental skills.
brittany kelly

Union City, TN

#10 Jun 7, 2012
Look here whoever you people are me ancandace have been best friends since elementary school she is a damn good person and she was raised well with respect by her grandparents and if you wanna talk about them why dont u go to them and tell them that but i know candace i love her to death and she has been through alot of shit so get a life and quit worrying about everyone elses cause the only thing is that ur bored with ur life so u gotta get on topix and talk about someone and really cant even use ur real names i guess cause u know if u do candace might stomp ur ass so fuck yall.
candace smith

United States

#11 Jun 8, 2012
Really missy j you talk about my sister and her kids and now your on here talking about me and my grandparents. Well they raised us up to be good people. Yea I have made alot of mistakes in my life. But for the last year and half I have bettered my life. Missy j why don't you be a women instead of acting like a child and tell your real name instead of hiding behind a fake one. And really Idk why you want to keep talking about me and my family. You don't see me on here talking about anyone I only get on here when someone tells me people are talking about me are my family
toad

Wilkes Barre, PA

#12 Jun 8, 2012
candace smith wrote:
Really missy j you talk about my sister and her kids and now your on here talking about me and my grandparents. Well they raised us up to be good people. Yea I have made alot of mistakes in my life. But for the last year and half I have bettered my life. Missy j why don't you be a women instead of acting like a child and tell your real name instead of hiding behind a fake one. And really Idk why you want to keep talking about me and my family. You don't see me on here talking about anyone I only get on here when someone tells me people are talking about me are my family
Hehehe Get em Candace. She damn sure wouldn't say any of that in front of Brenda Gale.
mike larry

Jackson, MS

#13 Jun 8, 2012
Ho
candace smith

United States

#14 Jun 8, 2012
toad wrote:
<quoted text>Hehehe Get em Candace. She damn sure wouldn't say any of that in front of Brenda Gale.
you got that right
Silly Sam

United States

#15 Jun 9, 2012
Candace, I have no idea at all who you are, but I am very proud most of the post are being nice and not writing horrible things about you! I don't get on here much at all unless someone call or text me that they are once again trashing me and my family! This is a sad place for anyone's name to be because once it on here ppl you don't even know trash and bash you!! I got upset and blew off to much of my temper when I should have said nothing at all. After I did retaliate ppl talked so Ulgy or wrote nasty thing because I defended myself and my family! I even used my name. Won't do that again!
We have all done things we are not proud of but even when a life get back on track that's when they start kicking you. It's so unfair! My advice from experience is don't answer any of the negative ones. They are poor lonely souls with nothing to do but pick on ppl to try an pull them down! I wish you the best and believe some other post will come around and yours will float on down the list. Take care.
candace smith

United States

#17 Jun 9, 2012
Thank yu silly sam
dfj

United States

#18 Jun 10, 2012
Quite hating!
a parent with a daughter

Savannah, TN

#20 Jun 16, 2012
both of her parents are deceased and she was raised by her grandparents and i think they did a very good job we love you candace and shanna and raise your child and hold your head high pay no att to people that say things about you cause they are not happy with their life and have nothing better to do so they are just trying to make someone elses life as horrible as theres is dont let it get you down and out you are a very strong person
candace smith

United States

#21 Jun 16, 2012
a parent with a daughter wrote:
both of her parents are deceased and she was raised by her grandparents and i think they did a very good job we love you candace and shanna and raise your child and hold your head high pay no att to people that say things about you cause they are not happy with their life and have nothing better to do so they are just trying to make someone elses life as horrible as theres is dont let it get you down and out you are a very strong person
I don't kno who this is but thanks nd im not worried bout these people. They want bring me down. Thank yu btw
toad

Wilkes Barre, PA

#22 Jun 16, 2012
candace smith wrote:
<quoted text> I don't kno who this is but thanks nd im not worried bout these people. They want bring me down. Thank yu btw
Well Cuz they can't get you down. You are to full of shit.:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lost my best friend 3 hr Mess 1
Carson 4 hr Carson 19
dollar tree 8 hr Grammar Police 24
Tiffany Taylor 14 hr Citizen 33
looking for kim hopper (Jun '14) Tue Tmmysmth 5
The Civil War Myth Tue about what 1
cops on vine st. Tue what 1

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance