Next Last
bob

Elizabethton, TN

#44 Oct 3, 2010
does he have any kids?
Whitney

Miami, FL

#45 Oct 4, 2010
For all these sorry people on here Brian is a great guy he just has problems he didn't think he could deal with. Don't be so quick to judge someone you don't know. You don't know what kind of life he's had, you don't know the things he's been through, so just leave it alone. Brian, you and your family are in my prayers. I hope you make a good and fast recovery!
warrior

Johnson City, TN

#46 Oct 10, 2010
poor guy
transplant

Humboldt, TN

#47 Oct 10, 2010
bob wrote:
does he have any kids?
Yes, two young sons. Sad they have to live with this now. I wonder what a child thinks about when their parent thinks they have nothing left to live for. Breaks my heart.
Denise

Grand Rapids, MI

#48 Apr 23, 2011
Dies anyone know if a boy jumped off the savannah bridge test on 4-22-11
MAN-ur-izm

Memphis, TN

#49 Apr 24, 2011
yip
whybabywhy

Memphis, TN

#50 Apr 24, 2011
kevin phillips jumped once
Butter

United States

#51 Aug 23, 2012
My butthole stinks something terrible. I should not have eating those pickle eggs.
Fedup

United States

#52 Aug 24, 2012
In todays economy and being taxed to death by our wonderful government. How can u not think about suicide. The morals of people are gone, nobody cares for one another. The world is upside down.
Fedup

United States

#53 Aug 24, 2012
And is only going to get worse. Check out..id chip.com to see what this wonderful government has instore for us..complete control. Suicide dose not seem so bad
Mike hughes

United States

#54 Sep 22, 2012
Yo butter let me lick that stinking hole. I will be coming thru their soon. Im in a red kenworth with mvt on door. Let this ol Tennessee boy get that mangina clean for ya. As for the jumpers my sister killed herself in a dui accident. Im happy because i got alot of life insurance off it..she was stupid anyway.
secretly

Lexington, TN

#55 Feb 29, 2016
WTF wrote:
An idiot...that's who! No names needed....just know they are a freaking idiot!
Really? And WTH are you to make such a comment, dummy?
mike Ock

Lexington, TN

#56 Feb 29, 2016
Mike hughes wrote:
Yo butter let me lick that stinking hole. I will be coming thru their soon. Im in a red kenworth with mvt on door. Let this ol Tennessee boy get that mangina clean for ya. As for the jumpers my sister killed herself in a dui accident. Im happy because i got alot of life insurance off it..she was stupid anyway.
What an a sshole

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dollar tree 3 hr Grammar Police 24
Tiffany Taylor 8 hr Citizen 33
Carson 18 hr Michael 17
looking for kim hopper (Jun '14) 21 hr Tmmysmth 5
The Civil War Myth 23 hr about what 1
cops on vine st. Tue what 1
massimo utv (Jan '13) Tue Carl 232

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance