New Diner opening soon
Short Order

Tucker, GA

#1 Nov 10, 2012
Anyone know when the new diner is opening up in the old Shell station next to the Hickory Pit ?

Jackson, TN

#2 Nov 10, 2012
Get real

United States

#3 Nov 10, 2012
Dont think that will happen since the owner. Of hickory pit mother owns the place she would not do that to her daughter

Oakland, TN

#5 Nov 11, 2012
When does this new place open it's doors ?

Maury City, TN

#6 Nov 11, 2012
Top o the river has already opened and it is the best place to go I love it I just left and the catfish is the best

Corinth, MS

#7 Nov 12, 2012
wow gag really? on michie topix you have been on there bashing the hell out of top of the river...going on and on about how crappy it is and what not else saying you will never eat there. now here you are on savannah topix bragging about it. think someone needs to make up thier mind.
for your info

Grand Junction, TN

#8 Nov 12, 2012
I hear there is a new bar-b-ue place opening in the old Worleybird!

Under new ownership at Hillybilly Haven. They are having a buffet everyday!!!

Olive Branch, MS

#9 Nov 13, 2012
Dude in Texas owns the Shell. Refuses to lease due to insufficient income. That's why it's fenced in and boarded up. Hick Pit chick (extremely hot by the way) her mother would not have fenced it in. It would be open and making a profit.
Get real

United States

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Her mother owns the land shell leased it from her they put the fence up because the lease is not up yet shell just ownes the building
Billy Bob

Cookeville, TN

#12 Nov 13, 2012
That's all we need is another diner. Don't anyone cook anymore or is their cooking just that bad.

Tucker, GA

#13 Nov 13, 2012
Somebody said they found somebody in a dumpster over there .

Chatsworth, GA

#14 Nov 19, 2012
Do what now?

United States

#15 Nov 19, 2012
this Gag fellow is an imposter. and thier trick seemed to have worked. but Gag is not the same person as gag. hagys is a much better place to eat fish. or maby the catfish farm place. i hear they are also the best at catfish fixing. anyway dont listen to this Gag poster or should isay imposter.
In the know

Jackson, TN

#16 Nov 19, 2012
Bah wrote:
Dude in Texas owns the Shell. Refuses to lease due to insufficient income. That's why it's fenced in and boarded up. Hick Pit chick (extremely hot by the way) her mother would not have fenced it in. It would be open and making a profit.
you are wrong. Local woman owns it.
In the know

Jackson, TN

#17 Nov 19, 2012
Oil company still pay lease

Jackson, TN

#18 Nov 19, 2012
I meant to put that top o river is the place that I highly recommend to go eat what is truly the best catfish we have in our area. It just way above everyone else. And as far as there sides there slaw should win all kind of awards I heard they putting another one in soon . I just get messed up sometimes and hate to give the new place the credit it deserves. Seriously the real gag
In the know

Tucker, GA

#19 Nov 20, 2012
There is no new diner in the afore mentioned property. Will stay as it currently is until lease is up.
foolish one

United States

#20 Nov 20, 2012
whats this stuff going on between the two gags. i heard the top of the whatever is going out of business already. something about not enough profit compared to the overhead cost.
i heard

Olive Branch, MS

#21 Nov 20, 2012
i heard that top on river was doing good enough that they were going to open one in clifton. i was there friday night and it was packed and even got to meet my weather man Todd Demers he came to our table and talked with us.. nice guy

Tucker, GA

#22 Nov 21, 2012
The new restaurant coming to the old Worley Bird bldg is the same owners as broken spoke !!! The will offer stuff like BBQ, burgers, chicken strips, it will be stuff easy to serve ! Can't wait I love the spokes food!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Degenerates, druggies, and thieves. 55 min Kyle 20
Savannah Strawn Martin 1 hr Karma 1
Colton and Jesse on the loose 1 hr IN THE NOW 20
Why did El Rodeo close (Nov '10) 3 hr Scared John Boy 34
Jones Motor employees 9 hr trash 28
Nicole walace Mon Howard Sprague 3
Former Papa Johns pizza place? Mon Huckleberry Fart 6

Savannah Jobs

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages