Local murderer to be on Dr PHIL show

Posted in the Savannah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Disgusted

United States

#1 Mar 14, 2011
Already been there & filmed it. Just waiting on a date for when it airs. www.drphil.com
fox

United States

#2 Mar 14, 2011
hope i can get on dr phill oneday
who

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2011
Well what murderer?
fox

United States

#4 Mar 14, 2011
who wrote:
Well what murderer?
dont know about al tgat trying to get dr. phiii or jerry springer with my divorce suit
voice of reason

United States

#5 Mar 14, 2011
Lol Jerry? Are you serious?... Of course that sounds like something someone from savannah would do...
true enough

Chatsworth, GA

#6 Mar 14, 2011
who wrote:
Well what murderer?
Shannon Baugus
Curious

Chesterfield, MO

#7 Mar 14, 2011
Where can u find this on the site?
FYI just so you know

Jacksonville, AR

#8 Mar 17, 2011
Disgusted wrote:
Already been there & filmed it. Just waiting on a date for when it airs. www.drphil.com
Debi House just so you will know and not have to waste you're time waiting and wondering and watching and spending all of your time on the internet instead of raising Shandi that Shannon gave you money to help adopt. She was good to you and you just talk about her like she is a dog now and you know what she was living in and you and Tim act dumb and stupid and childish the Dr. Phil show is going to air on April 21, 2011. There you go now stop wasting everyones time.
When Dr Phil airs

Jacksonville, AR

#9 Mar 17, 2011
Everyone who cares the Dr. Phil episode that you are all waiting to see will air April 21, 2011. There you now go to work and have normal lives and set your DVR's for April 21, 2011. Don't miss it now!!!!
susan

United States

#10 Apr 6, 2011
Can anyone tell me whcich murder they are talking about. It says local murder . If someone can let be know before Thursday April 7,. Thank you
me

Jackson, TN

#11 Apr 6, 2011
She is not a "murderer"! She was aquitted!
Shannon

Cabot, AR

#12 Apr 8, 2011
me wrote:
She is not a "murderer"! She was aquitted!
I wasn't even aquitted I was found NOT GUILTY and the jury put SELF DEFENSE on their verdict

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#13 Apr 9, 2011
FYI just so you know wrote:
<quoted text>
Debi House just so you will know and not have to waste you're time waiting and wondering and watching and spending all of your time on the internet instead of raising Shandi that Shannon gave you money to help adopt. She was good to you and you just talk about her like she is a dog now and you know what she was living in and you and Tim act dumb and stupid and childish the Dr. Phil show is going to air on April 21, 2011. There you go now stop wasting everyones time.
Shannon stop pretending to be someone else. We all know it's you, CABOT, ARK. You're such a media whore always wanting to see your name online & keeping the shit stirred. You want to talk to me you know where I am. Unlike you I don't have to hide. I'll say what I need to right to your lying murdering face. Just like in court though you just hung your head & wouldn't speak to me or look me in the eye. But online you want to run that trap like always. Everyone is laughing at you over your obsession with me & that you think every post is from me. I guess that's part of your mental problems they brought up in court. I hope you're still seeking help with that!
Kind of funny you even lied about the air date of your little show. I see you left off the first few seconds of the 911 call just like you tried to pull in court. Typical Shannon. How many more shows do you plan to get on & make an ass of yourself? That's one thing you do well.
Let's straighten you out on your comment about helping us adopt Shandi. Using a child to stir up more of your lies. Do you really believe your own lies or is that the mental breakdown messing with your mind again? You never gave a single penny towards her adoption!For the record Shelia is the only person who loaned us money toward the adoption & we repaid it the same year! Not another penny came from anyone else.
As for Shandi she's happy knowing you will go straight to HELL because convicted or not you are still a murderer in the eyes of God. One more thing Miss Know Nothing... using my ebay,art name, & online personna, WitchDust & Cobwebs as an excuse to call me & my child witches is just pathetic! You are a total Bitch & I have about had enough of your mouth. So I'm telling you publicly that you need to keep my childs name out of this & if I ever run into you again I'll show you what a real ass kicking is!!!!!!! Then you can go back to Dr Phil & cry real tears remembering what one felt like.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#14 Apr 11, 2011
Calling Shannon......
Why is it taking you so long to reply when any other time your mouth is running 100 miles hour? Perhaps you're filming another TV spot.What is it this time "SNAPPED" or one of those disgusting episodes where the new mom & the young son finally tell of their affair after the mom (term used VERY loosely)is acquitted of the fathers murder. That one is very close to home now isn't it?
Sunday morning comin down

United States

#16 Apr 18, 2011
Kick it back up so the killer can reply. What new show should we be watching this time?

Since: Mar 11

Waynesboro, TN

#17 Apr 18, 2011
I have better things to do on EASTER SUNDAY. Like love and enjoy the company of my family.
Sunday morning comin down

United States

#18 Apr 18, 2011
I bet his family would've enjoyed spending time with him too. No one cares about your opinion. You post on every single topic so how the Hell do you find time to spend with your family? Idiot!

Waynesboro, TN

#19 Apr 18, 2011
QQ Moar

Waynesboro, TN

#20 Apr 18, 2011
maybe if he wasn't a woman beater he would still be here.

say what you want but it's NOT what you know. It's what you CAN prove!

She was tried by a jury of 12 of here peers and she was found NOT GUILTY by SELF DEFENSE!!!

So stop b1tching about it and get on with your life.

She PROVED her innocence. End of story!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#21 Apr 18, 2011
If the son of abitch wasn't beating his wife he would be alive. Don't talk bullshit about this woman. It was going to end with someone dead anyway.

She's not a murderer. she was found not guilty. It was self defense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
randy isabell (Jan '13) 6 min Parkbench farter 11
Mitzi phillips 16 min Grammar police 15
Night Helicopters, Part Deux 17 min autofab 6
HCHS Football 50 min Little small town 8
Shawn Burge dead? 1 hr Nunya 3
jonathan white (Aug '14) 2 hr Adm of common sense 33
Hottest guys in Hardin County (Feb '11) 2 hr Dodge store yorkie 161
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages