Courier Courthose cam
Little Brother

Olive Branch, MS

#1 Oct 10, 2009
Did you see where te Courier is going to put a video camera on top the court house. Now we can watch the crooks who steal tax payer money come and go.
Wow

Bean Station, TN

#2 Oct 10, 2009
90 percent of the real crooks in Savannah will be seen on that Camera daily,Most of them employed by the County
Candid Camera Smile

United States

#3 Oct 11, 2009
The only thing they'll catch around here is people spitting out their tabaccy juice,scratching their ass or nuts and picking their noses.
Good stuff

Olive Branch, MS

#4 Oct 12, 2009
Booger
Hysteric Preservation

Jackson, TN

#5 Oct 13, 2009
Its nice that the Courier and Mayor Davis decided to permanently mount a camera on one of Hardin County's historic buildings....they should throw some satellite dishes up there too for good measure...
conservative_man

United States

#6 Oct 14, 2009
I wonder how many windows could have been bought for the courthouse with the money that was spent on the stupid camera?
conservative_man

United States

#7 Oct 14, 2009
I wonder how many windows could have been bought for the courthouse with the money spent on the stupid camera?

Since: Apr 09

Olive Branch, MS

#8 Oct 14, 2009
Well, probably none since my guess is the camera setup was paid for by a private company.
free

United States

#9 Oct 14, 2009
This is the Free country
Hysteric Preservation

Jackson, TN

#10 Oct 14, 2009
kcaz wrote:
Well, probably none since my guess is the camera setup was paid for by a private company.
So now the doors are open for ALL private companies to mount things on public property...fed by electricity from the county, and insured by the county (when you permanently attach something to real property it becomes part of the real property as a real property fixture)

“MidsouthNewZ.com ”

Location hidden

#11 Oct 15, 2009
A Legal Nightmare for Strange Bedfellows

http://www.midsouthnewz.com/spycamnews10_15_0...
Skeptical

United States

#12 Oct 16, 2009
MidSouthNewz wrote:
By your reasoning, I guess you think the AT&T cell towers on top of the water tower owned by the city of Savannah belong to the city. AT&T would dare to differ.
I like it

Bluff City, TN

#13 Oct 16, 2009
MidSouthNewz wrote:
I like the camera. Why don midsouthnews put on on the water tower. That wouldbe bitchin!
Pathetic Whiners

Bean Station, TN

#14 Oct 16, 2009
Want some cheese with the Whine? You all sound like a bunch of 80 old ladies from the senior center.God your some pathetic losers and crybabies.

“MidsouthNewZ.com ”

Location hidden

#15 Oct 16, 2009
Skeptical wrote:
<quoted text>
By your reasoning, I guess you think the AT&T cell towers on top of the water tower owned by the city of Savannah belong to the city. AT&T would dare to differ.
Cell towers are generally handled by "trade fixture lease agreements", usually on a long term basis with a lease agreement or contract....authorized by a county or city commission...
dummy

Memphis, TN

#16 Oct 16, 2009
MidSouthNewz wrote:

Lol, the courthouse is looking back!

I thought it was up there to check on the weather or catch trucks going illegally through the downtown instead of using the truck route.
good

United States

#17 Jul 9, 2012
Great

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Do you love your heritage? Do you love your race? 1 hr white 57
Rhea Morris 3 hr Sally may 6
Atty Terry Dicus (Apr '16) 5 hr crazier than most 17
ashley matlock (Jan '11) 9 hr Cyndi 48
Krista Crow 9 hr HIGG 7
Craigslist (Jul '10) 22 hr Greg 10
What you know about Michael C Johnston Thu thatguy 4

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance