Posted in the Savannah Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
somebody

Kingsport, TN

#2 Nov 6, 2010
PROUD AMERICAN wrote:
Update from Aug,2010 purchase No response so it must be acceptable for one of their salesman to LIE and tell you have all these options then you go home and you don't. You approach the management, They are not responsible so by the salesman still employed.that puts them in the same bucket of lairs....so keep deleting you will spend tenfold of what it would have cost from the original purchase. So keep deleting. You have my # If you ever want to make it right I will continue to pray that you see the light. evidently the truth hurts. so keep deleting.....
um... What??
Rick Sanchez

Florence, AL

#3 Nov 6, 2010
Oh.....I was hoping Larry King called....my bad.
Beano

Brakpan, South Africa

#4 Nov 6, 2010
Dude You don't have the original write up on what you ordered?
First thing you do is bypass these piss ants and go to the top...THE PARENT COMPANY.
Present your situation and mistreatment if any,what was said when you went to them with their obvious mistake,and don't let it slide,stay on them.more often then not something will be worked out and make sure you tell them that you want another dealership to handle any resolution you come to.
Roush Racing

United States

#5 Nov 6, 2010
I had same thing happen,didn't bother with the dealer ,went straight to FORD,I assume this is the type car you purchased.Obviously they ordered the auto with wrong options,Ford took care of me.And I MADE IT QUITE CLEAR THAT I WANTED A DIFFERENT DEALER.They said no prob and hooked me up.good luck.
Trust

United States

#6 Nov 6, 2010
You can't trust those lileral democrats.
Grizzly

Summerville, GA

#7 Nov 7, 2010
I go out of town to buy cars. Usually Jerry Damson in Florence. Treated me great, anytime I have gone to a car lot in Savannah they act like they are doing me a favor by even selling me a car. And that I should be honored to be in their presence. If you like Dodge go to Helm's in Lexington. For Fords I have had good experiences with the lots in Florence and Corinth.
Dealers Brother

United States

#8 Nov 7, 2010
they act like they can't take a penny off the price or they will all go hungry.Go in with knowledge and they get pissed off because they can't screw you.I LIKE TO DO IT TO WATCH THEM FUMBLE AROUND,AND HEM AND HAW.
If they cant lower the price on a deal remind them about the end of the model year deals.Where you see a vehicle marked down $7500-10k.Thats what they are over charging throughout the year,and they still make money selling with $7500 off.
survivor fan

Quincy, FL

#9 Nov 7, 2010
bunch of crooks,buy from helms motor in lexington,they are the best.
Grizzly

Summerville, GA

#10 Nov 7, 2010
I have bought 3 different new vehicles at Damson. Told them I would not buy them unless I get it for dealer invoice. They said "Lets get the paperwork started." Said that at JMC once and they just laughed at me.
joe

New Orleans, LA

#11 Nov 20, 2010
this young salesman tried the same thing but I remembered what was on this post so I am buying in Florence, Al tkx Savannah Post..
need a new car

Miami, FL

#12 Jan 14, 2011
sav topics is great I will buy from Long Lewis or family ford

I am gonna bypass jones ford
roho

United States

#13 Jan 14, 2011
Before you go out of town, you should try talking to ashley Williams. You might have better luck, I have never had a problem dealing with him, but other than I have had some of the same problems
roho

United States

#14 Jan 14, 2011
roho wrote:
Before you go out of town, you should try talking to ashley Williams. You might have better luck, I have never had a problem dealing with him, but other than I have had some of the same problems
Oh sorry, he's at the Nissan lot, but can sell you anything from any lot
Yea

Pflugerville, TX

#15 Jan 14, 2011
Go to Chad that's the way to get the bests deal he will give u the bottom price the first time and want take all day
Anonymous

Cookeville, TN

#16 Jan 22, 2011
My momma works at Jones Motor Company.
honestly

Germantown, TN

#19 Jan 22, 2011
I don't care for trading with Jones Motors. Anywhere but Jones!
snowdaze

Chatsworth, GA

#20 Jan 22, 2011
Jones Nissan has a 1993 Ford Bronco sitting there for $3200. I paid $4000 for a 2002 Durango in better shape then that Bronco.
brandon

Toronto, Canada

#21 May 17, 2011
don't buy from there.. One of their salesperson and I say 1 gets away with tellin customers lies .. but the rest of them are mature and honest except for manegment.... lol
Haha

United States

#22 May 17, 2011
Ask them what the price of a car is and see if they tell you. They want to run your credit first and she what the bank will loan on it and that there asking price.
Haha

United States

#23 May 17, 2011
Beano wrote:
Dude You don't have the original write up on what you ordered?
First thing you do is bypass these piss ants and go to the top...THE PARENT COMPANY.
Present your situation and mistreatment if any,what was said when you went to them with their obvious mistake,and don't let it slide,stay on them.more often then not something will be worked out and make sure you tell them that you want another
dealership to handle any resolution you come to.
. I did this and that company said jones is a privet dealership and they have no control on it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Jett (Apr '15) 1 hr ButtFart McAssWipe 8
snow and snowflake shoppers 12 hr Stand tall 3
Steven Mitchell 16 hr Dr Pill 5
Any of the liquor stores sell dark beer like Gu... 20 hr beer luvr 4
trying to locate a troubled friend by the name ... (Sep '11) 23 hr tcare41 5
I'm looking for an old friend... 23 hr tcare41 1
Clayton Homes Mon Work 24

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance