sand hill holiness church
doug

United States

#144 Nov 1, 2012
Whitetrash Godfather wrote:
How do you not understand what I posted.......READ IT........it says "You were the first to REPLY to my post" ........that is refering to a REPLY of my post,not your first post......this is why I question your intellect......to summarize ; you acknowledged and REPLIED to something I posted 1st......It didn't view it as an "attack" ,just a retort.You call it an attack........ Diplomas don't make me "better" than you. I'm sure you are way more knowledgable in certain fields than I,as a matter of a fact you'd have to be.They just seem to make me better suited to academic debate,
Yes, and my first post(to you)was that there was neither proof that god existed and neither proof that he did. Now, what is the argument there, there is none, its just a simple fact. Hell, Ray Charles is blind as a bat and even he could see that.
doug

United States

#145 Nov 1, 2012
And the reason I came to sunnys defense is bc I always go for the underdog. Hell, that poor girl had a pact of dogs on her comming from every direction. They were chewing her up, and enjoying it, twisting everything she said, picking at every word.Theres a big difference between intelligent debate and trolling, I think(I think)even you would agree on that.
Whitetrash Godfather

Summerville, GA

#146 Nov 1, 2012
Sunny stated her beliefs,she made her own bed........was I the underdog tonight?????? No one came to my defense and several stated opposition to me in fact ......but oh well . Debate has no underdog,you state your point and back it up with fact......its not a fistfight.The christian movement is oppresive and they push their way on others not the other way around. Take prayer in school.....No ones saying you can't pray,only that you can't force everyone to pray or have to hear the prayers.....its simple ,if they want to pray bow their head and pray.
Whitetrash Godfather

Summerville, GA

#147 Nov 1, 2012
doug wrote:
<quoted text>How one uses the bible is purely up to them, to each his own. As far as I'm concerned one can use it for toilet tissue, its nothing to me, all I have to do is answer for my own actions.
This is your first reply to any of my posts.....the word "proof","existe nce" or "God" isn't in it........you're wrong.Read again ....word you should focus on is reply...do you need that definition or can you use the dictionary thats at your fingertips
Whitetrash Godfather

Summerville, GA

#148 Nov 1, 2012
Ray Charles is blind.....that means he can't see anything........seeing what you want is.......well......
Whitetrash Godfather

Summerville, GA

#149 Nov 1, 2012
I donate my time to "Feed America" ,I walked the 5k in support of cancer research and I attend A.A......those are things I see work,I could waste my time whispering to someone,whether you believe in him or not,that has already chosen the path to be followed ......I chose the tangible.
doug

United States

#150 Nov 1, 2012
Whitetrash Godfather wrote:
<quoted text> This is your first reply to any of my posts.....the word "proof","existe nce" or "God" isn't in it........you're wrong.Read again ....word you should focus on is reply...do you need that definition or can you use the dictionary thats at your fingertips
Okay, since you seem to be focused on that one word for some unknown reason, my first reply was no proof for or against. Does that make you happy? No, I dont need a definition, and by my spelling you should know I have no dictionary here with me, I figure youre a smart enough man to figure out the words I misspell.
doug

United States

#151 Nov 1, 2012
Whitetrash Godfather wrote:
I donate my time to "Feed America" ,I walked the 5k in support of cancer research and I attend A.A......those are things I see work,I could waste my time whispering to someone,whether you believe in him or not,that has already chosen the path to be followed ......I chose the tangible.
Thats all good, everyone (includeing myself) should be more like that. Did I not say earlier on that one does not have to belive in god to be a good person?
doug

United States

#152 Nov 1, 2012
Whitetrash Godfather wrote:
Ray Charles is blind.....that means he can't see anything........seeing what you want is.......well......
I was being sarcastic, I thought you would 'see' that.
doug

United States

#153 Nov 1, 2012
Whitetrash Godfather wrote:
Sunny stated her beliefs,she made her own bed........was I the underdog tonight?????? No one came to my defense and several stated opposition to me in fact ......but oh well . Debate has no underdog,you state your point and back it up with fact......its not a fistfight.The christian movement is oppresive and they push their way on others not the other way around. Take prayer in school.....No ones saying you can't pray,only that you can't force everyone to pray or have to hear the prayers.....its simple ,if they want to pray bow their head and pray.
Were you the underdog tonight? I dont see it. You held your ground, spoke your belief,(just wish you wouldnt have belittled yourself to all the name calling, not just to me, but to others) you're better then that. Someone with your intelligence(and Iam not being sarcastic here, I mean this with all due respect) makes themselves appear less intelligent when they resort to name calling, even if someone calls you a name. I know that its hard to keep emotions in tact sometimes bc people can really get your dandruff up at times, when this happens it makes one appear less informative. And belive this or not, I do respect you and your views, and I really have enjoyed converseing with you. I hold no ills toward you and hope that someday we can chat again, but this time something besides politics or relegion. Maybe about the cosmos, or any subject you'd like. I enjoy talking to someone with half a brain, lol, a good conversationlist is hard to find.
ProudAtheist

Savannah, TN

#154 Nov 1, 2012
HCHS wrote:
Faith is the answer. Jesus is documented throughout history countless times, so He does exist. Anyways, you have faith in your beliefs, I have faith in mine. Doug has his set of beliefs and values. Let us all respect each other because obviously nobody is going to be influenced in this conversation. Have a nice night.
We are not debating the fact that jesus existed. Yes, its is very possible that a middle eastern names jesus existed that called himself the sin of god and ran aroun talkin all this crazy mess that got his ass strung to a cross and murdered. BUT, that still doesnt mean that there is a "god". I can say im the son of god, born from a virgin, and turn water into wine. Would you believe me or would you rather me die?
Ed Roulette

Summerville, GA

#155 Nov 1, 2012
When it comes to women I'm like the lord......I love'em all.<3
Ed Roulette

Summerville, GA

#156 Nov 1, 2012
Whitetrash Godfather wrote:
I donate my time to "Feed America" ,I walked the 5k in support of cancer research and I attend A.A......those are things I see work,I could waste my time whispering to someone,whether you believe in him or not,that has already chosen the path to be followed ......I chose the tangible.
I give my time to help endangered rodents.The foudations name is "Save a mouse,eat a p#$$y"
Ed Roulette

Summerville, GA

#157 Nov 1, 2012
Sorry I misspelled foundation.....I had a hair in my mouth. :)
HCHS

Chatsworth, GA

#158 Nov 1, 2012
If you read a few posts above that you will why I said that. It was brought up that God is nonexistent. I believe in the trinity. God the Father, God the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit. I appreciate you not attacking my post though. We all have our beliefs. We all have freedom of speech and religion. That is what America is built on.
HCHS

Chatsworth, GA

#159 Nov 1, 2012
I dont know why my phone cut "know" out of my last paragraph. Yay for technology! Lol
screwydenominati ons

Jasper, TX

#160 Nov 1, 2012
No amount of proof can make an unbeliever see. In fact they would only be offended ,hate & probably crucify HIM if GOD himself walked in the flesh & performed miracles right in front of everyones eyes .
Ed Roulette

Summerville, GA

#161 Nov 1, 2012
screwydenominations wrote:
No amount of proof can make an unbeliever see. In fact they would only be offended ,hate & probably crucify HIM if GOD himself walked in the flesh & performed miracles right in front of everyones eyes .
No amount of proof is what you've got.....you called that one genius.......Can you walk in out of the flesh ?
Ed Roulette

Summerville, GA

#162 Nov 1, 2012
Its a good thing you bible thumpers are around otherwise Mr Incontinence would look like the biggest idiot on topix.
adam

United States

#163 Nov 1, 2012
Ed Roulette wrote:
Its a good thing you bible thumpers are around otherwise Mr Incontinence would look like the biggest idiot on topix.
No way man! We have to give that honor to you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Austin Mangum (Jun '15) 16 min K-Ash 29
Trying to locate Paige Blount. Can anyone help? 44 min Katharine 12
Where is winter walker? (Feb '12) 1 hr Sommer Runner 13
Walmart 2 hr Fartles and James 9
Sherry moore 3 hr Horny 13
Tonight at Regency Apartments 12 hr ThingsThatMakeYaG... 1
junebug 12 hr bobo 1

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages