keisha bishop

Jackson, TN

#1 Feb 26, 2011
does ne one know this gurl ive heard some bad things about here i wanna know ur take

Since: Jan 11

Kingsport, TN

#2 Feb 26, 2011
keisha bishop wrote:
does ne one know this gurl ive heard some bad things about here i wanna know ur take
What you wanna now
wtf

Jackson, TN

#3 Feb 26, 2011
is it true she will sleep with ne thing thatll have her
ROFL

Columbia, TN

#4 Feb 26, 2011
OHHH ME... NASTY NASTY AND OH YEAH NASTY!!
dreamer

Jackson, TN

#5 Feb 27, 2011
i heard a few married men have had a go with her even with their kids down the hall? dont kno but can u say ho

Since: Jan 11

Kingsport, TN

#6 Feb 27, 2011
She got married but still
Screws around and I heard she would do anybody
dreamer

Jackson, TN

#7 Feb 28, 2011
can u say who**..lol..if shehad as many poking outta her as she did pokin in shed look like a porkie pine
her cousin

Manchester, TN

#8 Mar 1, 2011
yall need to leave her and her life alone! its her life,let her live it! yall need to stop spreading rumors n lies! she is married and she is not a whore! do yall not have any thing better to do than sit at a computer n run yalls mouths for your own entertainment!! leave her alone!!!!
dreamer

Jackson, TN

#9 Mar 4, 2011
whatever i mean everyone in this town know what she is an who she is all because of her spreading them legs 2 everyone an their brother an best friend an their friend an their friend..that list takes 2 long but ne way how about u not worry about what people say lets see her grow some balls an get her who** a** on here an tell someone 2 shut up an leave her alone who cares if shes married you cant turn a who** into a house wife now can u...oh news flash just got informed she doesnt shave her armpits lets an only gets a bath like once a week. i feel sorry 4 whoever has touched that can u say stinky..guess i just found out where the hepatitis out break came from
kayla bishop

United States

#11 Mar 15, 2011
yall r some low lives if yall aint got nothing better to do than to talk some shit. she has made her mistakes just like everyone else and by the way her husband done tha same thing to her but that is in their past so leave it tha fuck alone. your getting so worked up about this that it makes me wonder if your jealous and don't get any.lol im her sister in law and i have been around her and she does shave and take a bath and she isn't as bad as your making her out to be. so how can i say this in a polite way "SHUT THA FUCK UP"!!!
Pjt

Cordova, TN

#12 Jun 15, 2012
her cousin wrote:
yall need to leave her and her life alone! its her life,let her live it! yall need to stop spreading rumors n lies! she is married and she is not a whore! do yall not have any thing better to do than sit at a computer n run yalls mouths for your own entertainment!! leave her alone!!!!
I think she is my cousin too..
blondie

Bellevue, WA

#13 Jul 20, 2012
i have been friends with keisha for years! she is like my sister and i know her way better than most. so what if she cheated. majority of savannah has cheated, cant point fingers now can yall.
stranger

Florence, AL

#14 Jul 22, 2012
blondie wrote:
i have been friends with keisha for years! she is like my sister and i know her way better than most. so what if she cheated. majority of savannah has cheated, cant point fingers now can yall.
At this point, what happens in Savannah is not really cheating. It is so common place among so many that it is the norm. It is expected. Hell, I think it's required. That point is moot.
blondie

Bellevue, WA

#15 Jul 22, 2012
so true. but whatever makes others happy i guess

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lost and found 4 min ummmm 70
high school cheerleaders 46 min Pot calling kettle 58
Lesbian? 3 hr Lesbian 9
construction 3 hr The wise 4
Kyle Flowers 6 hr Willie Weed 2
Illegal Gate put up on a County Road 7 hr William Easter 48
Propane 9 hr Bear Grylls 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages