The =RETARDS of CHRISTIAN = TV

Posted in the Savannah Forum

TheSpiritOfTruth

France

#1 Apr 3, 2013

I saw and heard with my own 2 ears one Christian TV preacher tell another Christian TV preacher that God told him that Mit Romney would beat Obama in the election and be president.

Now I do not know about you.

But doesn't this mean this man is a fake?

Now I know I am not the only one that saw and heard this. And I have never heard this other Tv Christian preacher that sat there on his show and hear this ever SAY ANYTHING ABOUT IT.

Shouldn't Christians be pointing out the FAKES AND WEEDING OUT THE SNAKES THAT ARE AMONG THEM?

Isn't that what it says in the Bible?

They have TV Christians calling each other Rabbi.

Now I don't know about you but...I am pretty sure Jesus was not telling us no lie when he said this to us.

Matthew, Chapter 23, 8: But be not ye called Rabbi: for one is your Master, even Christ; and all ye are brethren.

What can I say. This says it all. Instead of the other TV Christians shunning these evil doers breaking the commandment of Jesus right out in the open for all to see.

They embrace them and even encourage these evil doers to come on there SHOW and blatantly right out in the open disobey the written word of God. Most Christians try to hide their disobedience.

But not these.
Joe

Jackson, TN

#2 Apr 3, 2013
So,..how does that make them "retarded"? Are they intellectually and developmentally disabled? Or are they just plain stupid? I doubt a "retarded" person would even have the slightest inkling of what you are ranting and raving about. You need to get educated about people with disabilities, and quit using them and their disabilities to slur other people. They dont deserve it. These TV preachers might be "stupid" or they might be just a little "unethical" but they arent "retarded" by any means. So stop putting individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities in a bad light. Matthew 25:40 says "And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." Leave "retarded" people, those with developmental and intellectual disabilities, alone.
TheSpiritOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

#5 Apr 3, 2013
Joe wrote:
So,..how does that make them "retarded"? Are they intellectually and developmentally disabled? Or are they just plain stupid? I doubt a "retarded" person would even have the slightest inkling of what you are ranting and raving about. You need to get educated about people with disabilities, and quit using them and their disabilities to slur other people. They dont deserve it. These TV preachers might be "stupid" or they might be just a little "unethical" but they arent "retarded" by any means. So stop putting individuals with developmental and intellectual disabilities in a bad light. Matthew 25:40 says "And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me." Leave "retarded" people, those with developmental and intellectual disabilities, alone.
You need to go read who Jesus said was his brethren.

You are a retard who tries to use the word of God to help the retards.
TheSpiritOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

#6 Apr 3, 2013
If you would like to debate me, make one statement at this time. And with that statement present your proof, that proves that statement. Then I shall prove that your statement and your proof is a lie.
TheSpiritOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

#7 Apr 3, 2013
Joe wrote:
Matthew 25:40 says "And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me."
Luke, Chapter 8, 19: Then came to him his mother and his brethren, and could not come at him for the press.
Luke, Chapter 8, 20: And it was told him by certain which said, Thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to see thee.
Luke, Chapter 8, 21: And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of God, and do it.
TheSpiritOfTruth

San Antonio, TX

#8 Apr 3, 2013
The demon possessed, are not brethren to Jesus.
Joe

Jackson, TN

#10 Apr 3, 2013
TheSpiritOfTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Amd you are a bigot, sir,.I will not "debate" someone who has no understanding toward the less fortunate. Good day, and may the God you serve, whoever he is, have mercy on you.
Prophet of Jesus Christ

San Antonio, TX

#12 Apr 4, 2013
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>Amd you are a bigot, sir,.I will not "debate" someone who has no understanding toward the less fortunate. Good day, and may the God you serve, whoever he is, have mercy on you.
You will not debate me, because you know you will lose.
WilliamWallace

United States

#13 Apr 4, 2013
Prophet of Jesus Christ wrote:
<quoted text>You will not debate me, because you know you will lose.
Kapla!! Freedom! Jesus is Lord. Whoever gets bit by the snake first is the evil one.
Jack

Lexington, TN

#17 Aug 31, 2015
TheSpiritOfTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to read Matthew 25:40, bigot, who lacketh understanding.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beautiful girl named Nikki that used to or stil... 2 hr Customer Guy 1
Gary Combs 12 hr Will 15
White trash in Savannah 13 hr Itstrue 26
Mr. Sad, Paper mill closing True Story....... 13 hr Vance 8
Johnny justice 13 hr Vance 1
Where's the best BBQ within 30 minutes or so of... 14 hr Peter Longwood 11
lets be honest 15 hr hoodrat 5

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance