HCMS! good bad teachers a staff

HCMS! good bad teachers a staff

Posted in the Savannah Forum

Susan

Johnson City, TN

#1 May 22, 2010
Tell me who your favorite and your worst is ou was!!!!
get a life

Memphis, TN

#2 May 23, 2010
Susan wrote:
Tell me who your favorite and your worst is ou was!!!!
Duane Eliff is the absolute best teacher at HCMS and probably all of Hardin County. He has potential to move on to much bigger and better opportunities and, if he does, it'll be a great loss for the students of Hardin County. He was my teacher at the beginning of the decade and made a lifelong impact on me. No real complaints about any of the teachers at HCMS when I was there, but that was about 10 years ago so I'm sure things have changed. I spent some of my most memorable childhood moments there.
Susan

Johnson City, TN

#3 May 25, 2010
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
Duane Eliff is the absolute best teacher at HCMS and probably all of Hardin County. He has potential to move on to much bigger and better opportunities and, if he does, it'll be a great loss for the students of Hardin County. He was my teacher at the beginning of the decade and made a lifelong impact on me. No real complaints about any of the teachers at HCMS when I was there, but that was about 10 years ago so I'm sure things have changed. I spent some of my most memorable childhood moments there.
I SOOOOO agree i had him this year andi nominated him for educator of the week on the channel 7 and he won it was awesome they came to the school and suprised him and everything!
Duane

Hornsby, TN

#5 Dec 3, 2011
Susan wrote:
<quoted text> I SOOOOO agree i had him this year andi nominated him for educator of the week on the channel 7 and he won it was awesome they came to the school and suprised him and everything!
Thanks Amber, I love you.
sock puppet

Hornsby, TN

#6 Dec 3, 2011
get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a great teacher......we used to kinda giggle at how he wears his shirt sleeves too short and his arms kinda look locked to his side and lots of times......we used to think if he pooted, his facial expression would soften.....he is kinda girly but very lovable.
SWEET

Hornsby, TN

#7 Dec 3, 2011
DID HE GO WITH SWEET TEA??
been there didnt do it

Hornsby, TN

#8 Dec 7, 2011
Who was he married to the first time? She was not pentecostal and unaccepted at his church and family.....I think they had twins, Mutt and jeff?
ANG

Maury City, TN

#9 Mar 9, 2012
Susan wrote:
<quoted text> I SOOOOO agree i had him this year andi nominated him for educator of the week on the channel 7 and he won it was awesome they came to the school and suprised him and everything!
I know him from church and he was my teacher. He's a great teacher. I was in his class when he won the award for channel 7.
ANG

Maury City, TN

#10 Mar 9, 2012
been there didnt do it wrote:
Who was he married to the first time? She was not pentecostal and unaccepted at his church and family.....I think they had twins, Mutt and jeff?
He's like family to me. I know him from church plus he was my literature teacher.I do believe he was never previously married. neither did he have any other children. He's only been married once by my knowledge, and I've known him since I was like 6.
Sissi the liar

Chatsworth, GA

#12 Mar 10, 2012
you obviously don't know D.E. because NO ONE would ever believe that BS you just posted.
seriously

Cookeville, TN

#13 Mar 10, 2012
Sissi. You must be really be lonely to have dreamed up this RIDICULOUS fantasy. Get A Life!
Safeco

Henderson, TN

#14 Mar 12, 2012
ANG wrote:
<quoted text>He's like family to me. I know him from church plus he was my literature teacher.I do believe he was never previously married. neither did he have any other children. He's only been married once by my knowledge, and I've known him since I was like 6.
. Your dad?
Duane

Chatsworth, GA

#15 Mar 17, 2012
is an awesome guy. Who do you really think should be retired from that place?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Phillip bridges 8 hr confused 14
massimo utv (Jan '13) 17 hr Ivan3669 251
Bud Young 17 hr Tony 9
Trailer parks Mon Mary Ann 1
Design Team (Feb '13) Mon Darlene 55
please stop MN Mon Vladimir Pootin 14
Looking for info on the murder of Charles Berge... Mon Gary McDermott 3

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance