Daniel White Aka Dee white

Daniel White Aka Dee white

Posted in the Savannah Forum

SOB

Horn Lake, MS

#1 Mar 14, 2013
What about that dope head beating on his girlfriend and in jail for it. Sorry SOB little mommys boy he better watch it he'll get that that little punk ass whooped down there.
iknow

Tucker, GA

#2 Mar 14, 2013
He went to jail for assault and destruction of property and it was his ex girlfriend not his current one, but yes hes in jail and deserves every bit of what hes getting. maybe he will get a little taste of what he dishes out
just saying

United States

#3 Mar 14, 2013
I've known Dee white for a long time he's a great Guy yes he has his problems but who doesn't. And as far as him getting what he deserves being in jail him and Nikki fight 24/7 they need to just leave each other alone!!
iknow

Tucker, GA

#4 Mar 14, 2013
dee white a good guy yea right you must not know the drug head we all know maybe if he knew what was good for him he'd get off those xanaxs and try being a great guy get a job and get off his lazy ass and quit making his mom and gf give him money. Daniel is not a good guy he thinks beating on girls is okay and if i would have been that girl he wouldnt lay another hand on me ever!
dee white

Lexington, TN

#5 Mar 15, 2013
none of you know wtf you talkin bout mind your own business an get off my d*ck
just saying

United States

#6 Mar 15, 2013
tell em dee white!!!:)
iknow

Tucker, GA

#7 Mar 16, 2013
Funny how y'all think that's Dee white that lil boy is still in jail!
Fyi

United States

#8 Mar 17, 2013
He's nothing but a dope head! His mommy trys to cover everything up for him he has wrecked her car, no telling what else she is hiding for him. He has OD once you would think instead of paying his fines and bailing him outta jail she would help him go to rehab. SMH!
just saying

United States

#10 Mar 19, 2013
iknow wrote:
Funny how y'all think that's Dee white that lil boy is still in jail!
really your funny cause i was with him the day he posted that LOL dumb little boy!(or girl) get your facts straight he was only in there for 3 days!
Hmmmm

Newport, TN

#11 Mar 22, 2013
D-whites a good hearted guy, he just gets screwed over a lot, and the person is mad at him because of some snitch so they need to keep there mouth shut about stuff they know nothing about.
nmde

Parsons, TN

#12 Mar 22, 2013
ewfAGFA
Lmao

Horn Lake, MS

#13 Mar 27, 2013
?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll Shannon Baugus: Should she be tried for Eggs mu... (Mar '10) 2 hr Alethea Baugus 151
LIMU scam (Nov '13) 3 hr Team no sleep 140
new people on motor cycles lol 3 hr Burd Turgler 11
Did Bobby Holt stab Matt Talley 7 hr Adam Robinson 85
Kamala Prince 15 hr Consultant 7
What 's going on with Logan Collier? (Jan '11) 15 hr mac dad 6
Dennis Moffett 15 hr WalMartian 10
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Savannah Mortgages