Is the Hardin Co. Sheriff & Deputy Next ?

Posted in the Savannah Forum

Comments
1 - 16 of 16 Comments Last updated Jan 18, 2012
Solo Cup

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

I am hearing the Feds may be coming back to Hardin again soon to pickup a couple very soon over missing items and money !!!

Fmr. Drug Task Force Director Indicted For Second Time

CARROLL COUNTY, Tenn.- The former director of the 24th Judicial District Drug Task Force has been indicted for a second time on theft charges.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation confirmed Friday that 58-year-old Steven Lee was indicted by a grand jury on charges theft over $10,000 in Carroll County, Tennessee.

Lee was arrested in November 2011 and charged in Henry County with theft, one count of official misconduct and one count of knowingly giving a false statement to an auditor. The newest charges against Lee come from Carroll County in the same case.

TBI Officials said the investigation began after the state comptroller's office discovered missing funds during an audit of the 24th Drug Task Force.

Lee was the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation's Drug Task Force Director at the time of the offenses.
shutup

Adamsville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Judged:

just another reason the 40+ year war on drugs cant be won. sorry mr. nixon.
Danger Close

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

So when is the city police going to shutdown the high stakes poker games down on Guinn
Poke Her

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Judged:

Danger Close wrote:
So when is the city police going to shutdown the high stakes poker games down on Guinn
What does that have to do with this post?
Danger_Close

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2012

Judged:

The level of hypocrisy on the war on drugs makes my blood boil, when you put two and two together. They can tap phones and do all sorts of shit with the patriot act but can't find where these drugs stashed? LOL

When everybody and their mother knows

I hope feds are reading this shit right now, go ahead and tap my internet again on some fake ass excuse to try to find out what I'm talking about

And if you don't know what I'm talking about, go look at my thread history, they did it 2 years ago. Claiming somebody was stealing my wireless internet

Bunch of hypocrites, these people make me damn sick and just motivate me each and every day to get this message out to the masses.

Yes, its a ballbreaker and 1/2. War on drugs, no, how about war on their competitition.
Long ago a friend of mine testified at the Winter Soldiers congressioal hearings, Sgt P. Withers green beret was TDY to laos-Mil Intel-(agency, same thing) he worked with the hills tribes protecting opium crops and defense for CIA landing strips..He woke up "harshly", rabbbit hole,, and testified as did many other troopers. Congress investigated and verified it to be the truth.
What happened, NOTHING. PS, P. Withers is on the missing list.
Come on, the Govs inner circle wholesale the product, their mateys retail and distiribute. Its more profit than OIL. Whatever turns a profit, war, drugs, bailouts, kiddy rings, whatever we may see as illegal scumsuking they see as profit and power.

IF we will put words "Afghanistan+Opium" in Google's Image Search: http://www.google.com/imghp... -

we may see a lot of interesting and explaining pictures. So, where the market ?- Europe, Russia and USA.

How it's delivered (dares to ask WHO deliveres it ?)- probably by planes. Check regular airfares from Afghanistan -

and you probably may see the network How The Cocaine is Distributed in The World.

Afghanistan airport > USA/EUROPE > AirBase/Airport > Local Dealers/Wholesales > Small Franchises/Drag Retailers > Costumers.

Enjoy !
LeRoy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2012

There you go close, putting up another link!
Hyper

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2012

LeRoy wrote:
There you go close, putting up another link!
Stay on track with the subject !!!!!!
Piggies

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Steven Lee was over 24th judicial. There was a tax audit. The secretary & him was arrested they were from henry co. It has nothing to do with hardin county sheriff or deputies. Thats old news anyway. It could had been a simple mistake & the feds would still make a big deal out of nothing.
Danger Close

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

Danger Close wrote:
Looks like they have moved the game out closer to the skating rink on 64 funny a floating crap game.
Really

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

Back room gambling at the bowling alley too. Lots of $$$ back there.
country

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

Really wrote:
Back room gambling at the bowling alley too. Lots of $$$ back there.
Well if this is going on and it is so well known, some one need to open a place to gamble serve food and drinks and safe fun and have a nice place to go to do these things. I will manage it. Someone build it. I 'll get Lic. And be manager.
Danger

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2012

So is the THP still playing cheap 5/10/quarter games down on Clifton Road?
hello

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 15, 2012

Piggies wrote:
Steven Lee was over 24th judicial. There was a tax audit. The secretary & him was arrested they were from henry co. It has nothing to do with hardin county sheriff or deputies. Thats old news anyway. It could had been a simple mistake & the feds would still make a big deal out of nothing.
good old boy's in hardin county are in this two.waait an see.
Heavysmoker

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2012

Judged:

Piggies wrote:
I guess the Deputy that was Appointed by Sheriff Sammy Davidson for the Hardin County Sheriffs Department to work with the 24th DTF that lost the $4,000 + drug money is old news to you.It is not to the Feds and other agenies still conducting an investigation.I guess you Think it's OK to loose/take the taxpayers monies!!!While as an officer of the law? Why is he not still an Agent with the DTF Task Force ?
Boo Boo

Lexington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Heavysmoker wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess the Deputy that was Appointed by Sheriff Sammy Davidson for the Hardin County Sheriffs Department to work with the 24th DTF that lost the $4,000 + drug money is old news to you.It is not to the Feds and other agenies still conducting an investigation.I guess you Think it's OK to loose/take the taxpayers monies!!!While as an officer of the law? Why is he not still an Agent with the DTF Task Force ?
Has anyone heard on someone else being arrested today on this case by the Feds?
Piggies

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Heavysmoker wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, lets see... DTF was audited, missing money was discovered. They (Lee the one eventually arrested) blamed the one you are referring to. Then all of a sudden the feds indict the Lee guy from Henry co, the secretary from Henry Co, & the son of Lee from Henry Co. Apparently having nothing to do with the one you are trying to accuse from Hardin Co. Oh yeah, Its not tax payers money they took, i thought it was dope dealers money.I wouldnt want to work for a dirty boss accussing me of doing something he did either. The DTF is accused of mis spending. Making dumb decisions just like you. Now, you feel like a dumbfu** dont you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Savannah Forum right now

Search the Savannah Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Josh Burd? 13 min J-LO 2
Who drowned at Pickwick today? 15 min Snooki 12
drug sweep 20 min First time poster 61
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 48 min Julia 140,775
jimmy cooksey 1 hr friends 5
people from savannah (Jul '12) 3 hr Observing 84
Amber Dammarell? 4 hr Burd Turgler 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Savannah Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••