lollol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Well nasty finally got it no one loves you at all!!!!! And if you knew who your baby daddy was he might act like he cared alittle but tyler didnt so give up
SJK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Omg would you finally GIVE UP on this girl? I don't even like her but damn...drop it. Y'all are just giving her what she want & that's attention.
bhahababybump

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Girl dont you know ypu alqays been alittle chunky??? And them white trash tats going to get as big as your mommas ass and never go back down
thingsneverchang e

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Brewer talking alot of shit ain't she just like always has!!! Honey you don't need to me talking about ppl and their children whoever your baby daddy is they don't even want you Tyler Dustin or whoever NO ONE cares about you!!!! Poor child someone go ahead and call DHS and have this child taken away from a slurry white trash screw anything that walks!!! That child ain't got a chance not to be a slut
jake

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

I'll be her baby daddy. She is smoking HOTT.
mfn

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

She will be a MILF
Agree

Lanham, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

She is A very pretty girl. She will go pretty far based on her looks alone if she doesnt get in drugs
oplease

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Agree wrote:
She is A very pretty girl. She will go pretty far based on her looks alone if she doesnt get in drugs
she ain't going far hell she's been out of high school 3 years and she's still a sonic car hoop!!!! And her mom is a bag lady at
Nd her dad is a meat mean at a grocery store oh yea they are winners!!! Every one in her family is a loser bitch ain't going no where fast!!
dumb

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

thingsneverchange wrote:
Brewer talking alot of shit ain't she just like always has!!! Honey you don't need to me talking about ppl and their children whoever your baby daddy is they don't even want you Tyler Dustin or whoever NO ONE cares about you!!!! Poor child someone go ahead and call DHS and have this child taken away from a slurry white trash screw anything that walks!!! That child ain't got a chance not to be a slut
Leave the baby out of this. It is an innocent baby that has done nothing wrong to u!
Sister

Savannah, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Jessica, her mom, and her dad are better than low class, no life living, chaos creating dumbasses who get on topix and talk about somebody all the time even when they KNOW something about somebody. I care about Jessica and her unborn child just as her parents do. Ya'll constantly saying something about Jessica and it makes it so obvious that she gets to you. That means you are giving her power over you!! You go Jessica! You have been this dumb ass bitche's God for a day ;)
lovinglife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Some of you people need to get a life. It makes you feel so good to talk about Jessica. In all actuality it makes me see that you are so miserable in your own life that you have to talk about other people to make you feel good about yourself. There is not one single person on this earth that is perfect. Everyone has done things they are not proud of. So before you go start pointing your finger at someone else, stop and look at yourself. I am not going to sit here and let you say things about her family. I am apart of that family. I am proud to be apart of that family. And as for her unborn child. You are talking about an inocent baby. Do you know how bad that makes you look ! Come on people grow the hell up !!! Leave her alone !! Stop talking about people you know nothing about, like her family.!!!!
whocares

York, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

oplease wrote:
<quoted text> she ain't going far hell she's been out of high school 3 years and she's still a sonic car hoop!!!! And her mom is a bag lady at
Nd her dad is a meat mean at a grocery store oh yea they are winners!!! Every one in her family is a loser bitch ain't going no where fast!!
Trying to read your post makes me think you need to go back to school and learn correct English. She is working whether it be at Sonic. You have no idea how much meat cutters make or you wouldnt be making comments trying to degrade their occupation. Where you are going couldnt be very far with your language.
skinny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

whocares wrote:
<quoted text> Trying to read your post makes me think you need to go back to school and learn correct English. She is working whether it be at Sonic. You have no idea how much meat cutters make or you wouldnt be making comments trying to degrade their occupation. Where you are going couldnt be very far with your language.
ha they can't make alot have u seen where they live her dad ain't got teeth and can't afford diet pills for the mother!!! She brewer better start starving herself or she will get fat like her momma nasty!!! She's still crazy and a loser
bigbrother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

I sit back and hear about savannah topix and talk about my sister and her unborn child. Enough is enough ! Shut your mouth leave her alone, because all you are doing is trash talking about someone you don't even know. And don't ever...ever bring my dad back up. You are making are youself look like a savannah reject! Are you upset that Jessica looks better than you...awww that is what it is !!
Personally

Chatsworth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

I cant see why everyone hates her. She doesnt seem that bad, and she is extremely beautiful. Unless theyre jealous??
lovinglife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

I honestly think they are jealous of her ! She is a beautiful young lady. She has a job (so what if it is sonic) aleast she is not using tax payers money to live off of. Unlike some people in this town. And as far as people talking about her parents....lol that just shows how childish they are. Leave the girl alone. Enough is enough already...!
wtf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Bull shit ain't no one jealous of a slut we just plan on fuckin with her like she has everyone!! And she says she be stuntin like her daddy she does got a few more teeth than he does!!! And he Roxanne you could lay off the meat your old man cuts there a thing called weight watchers it's really easy you count a point system but if your like your daughter you wouldn't know how to count she went from 9 weeks pregnant to 7
lovinglife

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

I don't know what your problem is with her,and I really don't care, but you need to leave her parents out of this...! You have made your point. Leave Jessica alone !! Everyone has made there point !! Grow up!! I am just going to tell you like this....I am not some lil hick girl from tn. And don't take any bs off of anyone...and when you talk about her and her parents, you are going somewhere you don't want to go sweetheart !! So you need to let all your little savannah reject buddies know that it is time to stop all this nonsense !! It would be the smart thing to do !! So in that being said, to all the inmature rejects out there,I am just letting you know enough is enough.....!! Leave Jessica alone, leave her parents alone !!!! And most of all, leave her unborn child alone !! This bullsh!t has been going on long enough !! Whatever she has done to you, let it go!! Get over it ! Put your big girl panties on and deal with it !!!
Anonymous

Olive Branch, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2012

You people are so stupid. I don't see why you would bring a precious baby into this. Regardless of Tyler's ignorant dicisions, Jessica will have a gorgeous baby and they will be just fine. Obviously you don't have anything better to do than talk bad about someone that is clearly better than you. She's doing just fine. Do you have a job at all? I'm thinking not concidering you have SO much time to get on here and try to rundown someone and an unborn child. Get a life. There's bigger things in life that trying to make yourself feel better by bringing someone down. If you haven't noticed. You're just making her stronger, so good job on that. But when karma comes back and bites you in the ass, you'll get what's coming to you. Love you JessaBoo & my sweet neice/nephew.(:
dumb

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2012

Anonymous wrote:
You people are so stupid. I don't see why you would bring a precious baby into this. Regardless of Tyler's ignorant dicisions, Jessica will have a gorgeous baby and they will be just fine. Obviously you don't have anything better to do than talk bad about someone that is clearly better than you. She's doing just fine. Do you have a job at all? I'm thinking not concidering you have SO much time to get on here and try to rundown someone and an unborn child. Get a life. There's bigger things in life that trying to make yourself feel better by bringing someone down. If you haven't noticed. You're just making her stronger, so good job on that. But when karma comes back and bites you in the ass, you'll get what's coming to you. Love you JessaBoo & my sweet neice/nephew.(:
Ignorant decisions? It's not his baby so why would it matter what he does.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Savannah Forum right now

Search the Savannah Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 15 min Julia 141,378
School supplies 1 hr 8th grader mom 4
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr billl 8,593
savannah transforms in to crump every weekend. 5 hr haha 2
Dr.Matt Barnes charged possible rape 6 hr I hate nosey people 9
This site is pathetic 7 hr Mr wiggles 12
Downtown activities 7 hr Mr wiggles 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Savannah Jobs

•••