emory hunt died
Sue

Miami, FL

#109 Jun 20, 2011
Kristi is a nice sweet person, she's a great CNA, have talked to her several times, she's far from being disable, stop talking about what you people know nothing about!!
happily ever after

Nashville, TN

#111 Jun 22, 2011
Anyone have a clue how many times Lorie has been married? Isn't there a legal limit?
HUg

Memphis, TN

#112 Jun 22, 2011
happily ever after wrote:
Anyone have a clue how many times Lorie has been married? Isn't there a legal limit?
Whats it to you Ahole?? How many time you been? Or doing stuff while married? Like calling people to be next in line.
john smith

United States

#113 Jun 30, 2011
Dont know how many times Lorie has been married but she has been thru more men than babies go through diapers. When they find out what she really is its oops Lorie time for a change your full of it again
sandybeach

Jackson, TN

#114 Jul 23, 2011
What is happening, Did they fine a Will. What happen to E things his house car. and alln the items in the house.And all his Marilyn Monroe Pictures. Is someone living there just a question?
someone

United States

#115 Jul 23, 2011
what do you mean what is happening.
Anonymous

United States

#116 Oct 30, 2011
RAINMAIN wrote:
Who will keep her up now?
. Who will keep who up! Emorrys Wal mart hoes or the McDonalds one or the one at the shoe store????
Anonymous

United States

#117 Oct 31, 2011
Well finally someone who knows the truth! I think it's sad that Emorys daughter (Lori) has had to face losing her mother and her father!! I no Lori took great care of her mother becaz my mom was in the same nursing homes with Mackie. Lorie and her young daughter were there everyday. This was while some sightly women were doing all they could to put a wedge in their family. You all no who you are! And Lori was the apple of her dads eye and none of you not even me knows what good care she took care of him even in his last days! I do no this as a close friend of the family for many yrs. Both Mackie an Emory got their last wishes! Emory said many times he didn't wont anyone not even a Pastor at the end! So you haters should worry about your troubles an let this family rest in piece!! None of us are perfect but I think Lori did what was ask of her! Also fruity ppl Van nor Lori were adopted an they did adopt a foster child Christy! So let it go!! Lord I pray right now that all the lies these stupid or challeng ppl that write these lies have all their false tounges may u send them the blessings or not come to them for all the nasty things that's been said about this family!!
you dont know wrote:
<quoted text>You dont know shit. You may even be Kristie the adopted foster child retard. Lorie is not adopted and neither was Van. Those are Emory's and Mackie's two real children. Lorie cared for both of them . She was always with them, visiting them etc. Hell they were at the shop together and Emory came down all the time. They were happy. Old Midgeroo saw some money, not love, and set a trap for Emory. He was a good man but only human and it is hard for a male to resist a thwat. He regretted his indiscretion with her and has told me many times.
Anonymous

United States

#118 Oct 31, 2011
stupid is as stupid does wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know, I have heard that Kristi is learning disabled...which unfortunatly means that Lori will probably use that to her <Lori's> advantage. A person can not help it if they are disabled. They can help being a selfish, greedy, liar.
well I'm sure you no about the latter part of this lie an I guess you were on the frount row at church yesterday!! Right???
Jack

Summerville, GA

#120 Dec 14, 2011
I have kown Emory and Mackie Hunt for years and Lorie and Van were there birth childern not adopted that was kristie.
Jack

Summerville, GA

#121 Dec 14, 2011
Kristie a nice sweet person she is a lier a thief she even stole from her own mother and father.
Glenda h

Corinth, MS

#122 Dec 15, 2011
Jack wrote:
Kristie a nice sweet person she is a lier a thief she even stole from her own mother and father.
now that's finally the truth. They stole them blind, but I guess everyone has forgotten the drinking and drugs that almost cost Christy husband his life when he was so messed up and he drove a 3 wheeler into a tree! I guess he was born with the metal plates and pins in him! Not to sound to bad rude but I wonder if they still go from church begging for money to pay their bills? Yes Christy seems very sweet for a while, but then the true colors shine! Mackie and Emory raise her better than that. The thing I don't get I've been a friend an was a neighbor from many years and My dead ex husband live across the street from them! I kept Lorie and Van and they were never any trouble! No one is perfect we all have our short comings, but Lorie worked her whole life and Mackie and Emory were very proud of her. I do no something else.. When I'd visit Mackie in the nursing home Lorie and her little girl was there taking care of her. Mackie was a very old and great friend of mine and it upsets me that people have wrote such bad things about things that they sure didn't no about! I wish in a way Mackie could be here to set quite a few people straight!
I'm not saying christy is the worst person in the world because I know a lot more worse that have wrote on this! My daughter was telling me about it the other day! I just find it sad so many people say these thing. Not just on this post but others to! I'm gonna look and see if I've made the trash talk also. Getting back to this Jack you are right. Lorie nor Van was adopted and their parents loved them very much. I sure they did christy also because they adopted her but I think this has went to far.( and if anyone needs to try and prove me wrong about the churches and so forth I can make a pretty long list. In fact the man that had the meat locker that John worked at can tell you a few thing i think.) no harm intended.
Danger_Close

Olivia, MN

#123 Dec 15, 2011
Glenda h wrote:
<quoted text> now that's finally the truth. They stole them blind, but I guess everyone has forgotten the drinking and drugs that almost cost Christy husband his life when he was so messed up and he drove a 3 wheeler into a tree! I guess he was born with the metal plates and pins in him! Not to sound to bad rude but I wonder if they still go from church begging for money to pay their bills? Yes Christy seems very sweet for a while, but then the true colors shine! Mackie and Emory raise her better than that. The thing I don't get I've been a friend an was a neighbor from many years and My dead ex husband live across the street from them! I kept Lorie and Van and they were never any trouble! No one is perfect we all have our short comings, but Lorie worked her whole life and Mackie and Emory were very proud of her. I do no something else.. When I'd visit Mackie in the nursing home Lorie and her little girl was there taking care of her. Mackie was a very old and great friend of mine and it upsets me that people have wrote such bad things about things that they sure didn't no about! I wish in a way Mackie could be here to set quite a few people straight!
I'm not saying christy is the worst person in the world because I know a lot more worse that have wrote on this! My daughter was telling me about it the other day! I just find it sad so many people say these thing. Not just on this post but others to! I'm gonna look and see if I've made the trash talk also. Getting back to this Jack you are right. Lorie nor Van was adopted and their parents loved them very much. I sure they did christy also because they adopted her but I think this has went to far.( and if anyone needs to try and prove me wrong about the churches and so forth I can make a pretty long list. In fact the man that had the meat locker that John worked at can tell you a few thing i think.) no harm intended.
Let me tell you something. Christy may not be perfect. But neither is Lori. I took care of Mackie in that nursing home for a few years. I have seen Lori come in to visit with her mother and be stoned or drunk. And yes, Mackie loved Christy as much as Lori. No one is perfect weather they be natural children or adopted.
urstupid

Martin, TN

#124 Dec 15, 2011
Glenda h wrote:
<quoted text> now that's finally the truth. They stole them blind, but I guess everyone has forgotten the drinking and drugs that almost cost Christy husband his life when he was so messed up and he drove a 3 wheeler into a tree! I guess he was born with the metal plates and pins in him! Not to sound to bad rude but I wonder if they still go from church begging for money to pay their bills? Yes Christy seems very sweet for a while, but then the true colors shine! Mackie and Emory raise her better than that. The thing I don't get I've been a friend an was a neighbor from many years and My dead ex husband live across the street from them! I kept Lorie and Van and they were never any trouble! No one is perfect we all have our short comings, but Lorie worked her whole life and Mackie and Emory were very proud of her. I do no something else.. When I'd visit Mackie in the nursing home Lorie and her little girl was there taking care of her. Mackie was a very old and great friend of mine and it upsets me that people have wrote such bad things about things that they sure didn't no about! I wish in a way Mackie could be here to set quite a few people straight!
Why dont you just shut your judging a** down. Not all people in Savannah have all the money in the world so if she did ask for help paying the bills SO WHAT!!!! At least she is working and doing the best she can to provide for her family. You know some people would live entirely off the state and make no attempt to work. So you need to hold your tongue lady because you may be next in the helping line. Mackie loved Chirstie you could easily tell that. She always spoke highly of her and Christie did alot for her that Lori wouldn't do. Yeah Lori might have came and visited Mackie every now and then but mostly for appearance. HELLO who in the hell would want to come to a nursing home with jeans on with holes all up the sides..Yeah thats a classy lady there. So people say what you wanna say but the truth will set you free. Its becoming obvious that Lori is jealous of Christie so she cant let this go til she gets the last word. Its time to pick on someone else Lori!!!
Jack

Summerville, GA

#125 Dec 15, 2011
I was at the nursing home several times to see Mackie and never went when i didn't see Lorie there also when Mackie was in the hospital at Jackson lorie an Danalee were the only ones i ever saw setting beside her mother never seen kristie , and when lories daddy was in his last days it was Lorie that was there again takeing care of him didn't see any of Emerys girls friends around doing anything just waiting to see if they got anything after he was dead .People on the outside looking in need to get the facts before running on at the mouth . Lorie didn't have a job the last few years before Mackie and Emory died because she was by her mothes side 24/7 and then with emory when he was down . Just leave them alone that is a femily matter not a public poll.....
chillax

Olivia, MN

#126 Dec 15, 2011
Jack wrote:
I was at the nursing home several times to see Mackie and never went when i didn't see Lorie there also when Mackie was in the hospital at Jackson lorie an Danalee were the only ones i ever saw setting beside her mother never seen kristie , and when lories daddy was in his last days it was Lorie that was there again takeing care of him didn't see any of Emerys girls friends around doing anything just waiting to see if they got anything after he was dead .People on the outside looking in need to get the facts before running on at the mouth . Lorie didn't have a job the last few years before Mackie and Emory died because she was by her mothes side 24/7 and then with emory when he was down . Just leave them alone that is a femily matter not a public poll.....
Lori was NOT there 24/7 at the nursing home.
Never no

Corinth, MS

#127 Dec 15, 2011
Well were u there 24/7 musts made a hell of a pay check or was u the one on the conor had a$$ for sale? Nobody wonts that nasty $hit
savannah

United States

#128 Dec 15, 2011
lori everyone knowsyou are the one writeing this crap you need to grow up
candy

United States

#129 Dec 15, 2011
your write savannah
Look at this

Corinth, MS

#130 Dec 16, 2011
Well Savannah and Candy, you both must be using the same computer looking at the given time frame! And Candy you spell that kind of right, r I g h t... Not write! Just so ya know next time! You have a swell day:))

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where's the best BBQ within 30 minutes or so of... 49 min one who knows 8
The Civil War Myth 3 hr Halle DingleBerry 13
Bramdon Tacker (Chase) 5 hr Crackly McFartButt 2
Mr. Sad, Paper mill closing True Story....... 5 hr DR PHIL 6
Sarah milford 8 hr Randy 1
Best bars around savannah 22 hr Rider69 12
Freddie Chason Murder (Dec '09) Mon Grammar Nazi 19

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance