Next Last
what

United States

#21 Oct 5, 2010
Its a job.
Vic

Jackson, TN

#22 Oct 27, 2010
I left AG over two years ago to try a new career. Believe me there are worse things than AQ. Had a good job and made good money. Even with all the crap going on I wish I had stayed. Because at least I had a job. Now I can't find one and the unemployment is gone. Obama isn't paying crap to sit home! I can probably guess who the supervisor is that just watches, but there were some good ones there too.

And Fred probably wouldn't even bother reading this crap much less comment on it.
dont worry be happy

Lexington, TN

#23 Oct 27, 2010
shut it down. let those jersey boys breathe all that styrene into their lungs. they can have that brain destroying poison.
dont worry be happy

Lexington, TN

#26 Oct 27, 2010
That should read "mentally challenged" not "mental challenge"
I guess writing a coherent sentence is a mental challenge for some.
The REAL Sammy English

Olive Branch, MS

#28 Oct 27, 2010
The Above message posted as Sammy English was Not SAMMY ENGLISH that worked for Tombigbee as that is me. I have Topics running the IP address of the one that posted it and I will post that persons name here when Topics get back to me. Please be advised that Aqua Glass was a great company as was Tombigbee. I agree that Aquaglass Management was alot to be desired but we had jobs. I will be back shortly with an IP address as well as a name to go with the bogus poster above.
The REAL Sammy English
XSafety Director
Tombigbee Transport/AquaGlass
dont worry be happy

Lexington, TN

#29 Oct 27, 2010
No.
If you are in need of withdrawing funds from your 401k retirement account, consult with the administrator of your plan to understand your options as all plans differ in terms and conditions.
country girl

Olive Branch, MS

#30 Nov 7, 2010
a yankee wrote:
<quoted text>
The New Jersey Plant is doing great; they are not a bunch of tards. If you people from Adamsville would get it together and stop hiring family members that do not work, and hire those that would many be N.J. would not close down Adamsville plant, you people are very lazy. You southerners just hate Yankees
I have to disagree. I come from a HARD-WORKING SOUTHERN family. Yankees think they know it all huh!? Come to find out you don't know s*it.
RebBrown

United States

#31 Nov 8, 2010
Big difference in working hard and working smart.Whats your point with the "hard working family"?A washing machine works hard.
Look at the starving people in the desert we send all all the food to.We need to stop sending food and move them out of the desert and to where the food is.
No work here ...go to where the work is.If you can read you can find it.
If your hard working and still broke....try working smart.
knowho

United States

#32 Nov 8, 2010
I worked for AG for over 10 years and was a victim of the layoffs as well. I can understand the restructuring due to the economy, however I do feel the layoff process should have been handled differently. That being said, I have a better job now so it was a blessing in disguise. As for there not being jobs available, there are jobs out there. Granted they may not pay as much as you want to work for, but sometimes you have to bite the bullet and take what you can get. Unemployment does run out eventually.
pmm

Manchester, TN

#33 Nov 13, 2010
Days shift is working 10 hrs. a day 4 days this coming week and the night shift is laid off for 1 week. I don't know what is going to happen after that will post monday
pmm

Manchester, TN

#34 Nov 16, 2010
pmm wrote:
Days shift is working 10 hrs. a day 4 days this coming week and the night shift is laid off for 1 week. I don't know what is going to happen after that will post monday
we came in
worked 10 hrs on monday then its going to be 9 hrs the rest of the year.
they have us schedule to be laid off (both days and night crews) on dec 13- 16, work mon- wed before Christmas, then come back in monday, tue, and wed. be off again New's Years Day. Schedule has been changing daily.
praxisworker

Jackson, TN

#35 Nov 19, 2010
We are very busy. Come put an application in here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 four wheelers cheap 1 hr richard 6
Jonnie billsie abandoned by baby daddy 2 hr Last timer 6
Daryl Worley 3 hr I did it 39
wanna be bad A$$E$ in savannah (Aug '10) 5 hr daaamn 74
josh white 8 hr lmao 2
diana Hopkins pickwick jail 8 hr claytons 11
Brandon Garrard 9 hr Wow 5
More from around the web

Savannah People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE