what happen to joy bell at wal-mart

what happen to joy bell at wal-mart

Posted in the Savannah Forum

want to know

Olive Branch, MS

#1 Nov 4, 2010
It was alway a joy to see her, she always had a smile on her face, and very helpfull,
scary

Cookeville, TN

#2 Nov 4, 2010
i heard jennie bartell kidnapped her and fled to mexico
what

United States

#3 Nov 4, 2010
Whatever
WANDA

Morristown, TN

#4 Nov 4, 2010
She is on praylist.. she has some serious medical problems.. I really like her,...she lives up to her name. JOY !
want to know

Olive Branch, MS

#5 Nov 4, 2010
Yes she lives up to her Name, I will be praying for her. Is she in the Hospital?
Sweetie

United States

#6 Nov 4, 2010
Joy Bell, is a real sweetheart. She will go out of her way to help you. I'm sorry to hear that she is not doing well. Wouldn't it be nice to have more people like her!!
Love ya girl

Olive Branch, MS

#7 Nov 5, 2010
What is wrong with Joy Bell? Wal-Mart will not be the same with out her, we all miss you Girl. Hurry up and get back we miss you .
blondie

Union City, TN

#8 Nov 5, 2010
joybell is on medical leave she is a very sweet person and goes beyond her way to help customers always positve and never has a bad word to say about anyone yes we miss her get well so we all can see a smiling face.
Bill

Frisco, TX

#9 Nov 5, 2010
I've been wondering what ever happend to miss joy. I've known her since I was little. She's one of the nicest people that I know. I pray she gets better.
all

Olive Branch, MS

#10 Nov 5, 2010
Joy BEll we miss you, please hurry up and get well, wal-mart is notthe same with out you.
shesajoy

Shreveport, LA

#11 Nov 5, 2010
She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Get well soon sweetie! It's not the same without you!
worried

United States

#12 Jan 18, 2011
shesajoy wrote:
She is one of the sweetest people I have ever met. Get well soon sweetie! It's not the same without you!
its not the same anywhere with out here. anyone heard how she is?
danyelle

United States

#13 Jan 20, 2011
want to know wrote:
Yes she lives up to her Name, I will be praying for her. Is she in the Hospital?
no she is not in hospital. she is blessed and very happy. enjoy the snow joy bell!
taylor rac

Waynesboro, TN

#14 Jan 20, 2011
I spoke with Joy Bell today at Wal-Mart. She has been sick but is coming back on Monday. Looking forward to seeing that smiling face back at a place that has so many changes, but her smile and spunk can never be replaced. Welcome back Joy Bell
walmart employee

United States

#15 Jan 20, 2011
taylor rac wrote:
I spoke with Joy Bell today at Wal-Mart. She has been sick but is coming back on Monday. Looking forward to seeing that smiling face back at a place that has so many changes, but her smile and spunk can never be replaced. Welcome back Joy Bell
what was wrong with her? thought they said she cldnt go back to savannah
get well

Germantown, TN

#16 Jan 20, 2011
Joy Bell is a sweetheart. Praying for you.
firefox

Jackson, TN

#17 Jan 21, 2011
She is going back to walmart, but she has some restrictions on lifting heavy things due to her
health issues, I spoke with her yesterday and she is as sweet as ever, maybe even sweeter. It will be wonderful to have her back and see her smiling face and get my hugs from her once again. Love you Joy Bell God bless you!
Harold Hubbard

Jackson, TN

#18 Jan 25, 2011
Joybell was one of my grandma's close friends before she passed away, probably her closest. She's one of the nicest people I've ever met in my life, I hope she gets well soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Savannah Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ashley matlock (Jan '11) 2 hr Cyndi 48
Krista Crow 2 hr HIGG 7
Rhea Morris 5 hr Freddie Fae 5
Craigslist (Jul '10) 15 hr Greg 10
What you know about Michael C Johnston 19 hr thatguy 4
free race 23 hr #TrumpNation 4
The Civil War Myth Thu Friend 101 28

Savannah Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance